Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited March 2020
    Elmo, I am so with you, I had no idea that at 12 years old I was falling in love with a band that would stick with me this way for the next 20 years...I'm 32 now and have been in love with PJ all along...I am so dependent on them daily to listen to its ridiculous. But I know exactly what you mean...And no, it doesn't hurt the cause at all that Ed is still a dreamboat!
    ""

Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    OMG!! ELMO!! Hugs lovely!! I'm so sorry that you're job didn't work out..:-( but that just means a better one is in store for you!! I have MISSED you and your wonderful rich posts of wisdom and insight! Seeing your posts just made me smile!! How is your gorgeous little one doing??
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    OMG!! ELMO!! Hugs lovely!! I'm so sorry that you're job didn't work out..:-( but that just means a better one is in store for you!! I have MISSED you and your wonderful rich posts of wisdom and insight! Seeing your posts just made me smile!! How is your gorgeous little one doing??
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Elmo said:

PJSiren said:

Elmo, I am so with you, I had no idea that at 12 years old I was falling in love with a band that would stick with me this way for the next 20 years...I'm 32 now and have been in love with PJ all along...I am so dependent on them daily to listen to its ridiculous. But I know exactly what you mean...And no, it doesn't hurt the cause at all that Ed is still a dreamboat!

So lovely to read this PJSiren :) There are so many of us around the world that have been so incredibly supported by this band, and the fact that they're still together and still making amazing music makes me wanna cry sometimes I'm so grateful for it!!! There's a part of me that feels kinda proud of my 13-year-old self for having such wisdom and foresight to choose them ;) Although I'm sure it was just luck . . .

Yes! And I love making new friends on here because of the band, I've made some fantastic friendships in such a short time...but I wouldn't trade it for the world, I truly owe so much to this wonderful band! If they only knew! Lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Elmo said:

PJSiren said:

So lovely to read this PJSiren :) There are so many of us around the world that have been so incredibly supported by this band, and the fact that they're still together and still making amazing music makes me wanna cry sometimes I'm so grateful for it!!! There's a part of me that feels kinda proud of my 13-year-old self for having such wisdom and foresight to choose them ;) Although I'm sure it was just luck . . .

Yes! And I love making new friends on here because of the band, I've made some fantastic friendships in such a short time...but I wouldn't trade it for the world, I truly owe so much to this wonderful band! If they only knew! Lol
    I know what you mean! I've been posting on here a LONG time!! And I'm always sad when I cease to see friends on here.. But then new ones come along( like getting to meet you!) and suddenly the world is right again, thanks Eddie, for being so hot.. Without your insane inner and outer beauty, and rugged manliness, I never would have met all these wonderful and Livy
    Ladies!!
  • Options
    Of course I had to " maintainthread integrity".. ( that last part of that post!!) ^^^^^^
    :-p
  • Options

Of course I had to " maintainthread integrity".. ( that last part of that post!!) ^^^^^^
    :-p

Of course.... ;-)

And to help, another smile pic I just found...

Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Ok now I REALLLLLLLY have to go to sleep!!
  • Options

I utterly love how happy he looks here, it's so great!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    I love that pic too ! Stone is so funny
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

I utterly love how happy he looks here, it's so great!
    One of my all
    Time favorites!! I soooo want to know what was going on there!! The LOOK of Stone.. Is priceless!!
  • Options
    Another cute Stone and Eddie pic.
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Thanks you Whispering Hands ! Love Ed...and Stone ! lol
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    They look so impish in this one!!! hehe
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
  • Options

Those arms! *swoon*
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Just some pics where he looks incredibly sexy! Lol

Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524

Another cute Stone and Eddie pic.

Thanks for the welcome and for this photo
    :P
  • Options
    So welcome Gillycw!! :-)
  • Options
    Welcome Gillycw!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
  • Options

Damn!!
  • Options

So PJ Siren. Here's some inspiration.. That's what we'll call it.. For our "projects" lol. Funny story:
    I'd been missing these pics from my EV photo gallery, so I
    Thought I'd google them. Annnnmmd this thread came up!! Hahaha!! It was fun reading through our comments of old.

PS, where IS Emma?? Anyone heard from her?
  • Options
    edited March 2020

So PJ Siren. Here's some inspiration.. That's what we'll call it.. For our "projects" lol. Funny story:
    Thought I'd google them. Annnnmmd this thread came up!! Hahaha!! It was fun reading through our comments of old.

""

Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    I was just thinking about her the other day, and then looked up our old posts, and saw hers. Emma, hope you're doing well dear. We miss you here!
  • Options

Oh good God, woman, I think I'm blushing!!! Lmao, but definitely inspiration!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    P.S I needed that distraction this morning!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    So adorable in this shot...

And so sexy here....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    GillycwGillycw Sydney Posts: 524
    PJSiren said:

So adorable in this shot...

And so sexy here....

Thanks for the welcome & this lovely distraction to very sad things happening here in Sydney at the moment
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited December 2014
    Welcome Gillycw! I hope all is well for you and yours in Sydney. My thoughts are with you and those in your community.
    In the meantime -- isn't it funny how when you stop looking for something, all of the sudden there it is! image
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes