Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    odiedragonodiedragon Arena, WI Posts: 206
    edited November 2014
    iimagine said:

^odiedragon, is this from Detroit?

Honestly I don't know. I'm trolling the Eddie Vedder tag on tumblr. :))

ETA: 602!
    Post edited by odiedragon on
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
  • Options
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
  • Options

iimagine said:

^odiedragon, is this from Detroit?

Honestly I don't know. I'm trolling the Eddie Vedder tag on tumblr. :))

ETA: 602!
    Here's the original post... maybe you can tell more from the other pics?
    http://pearljamspam.tumblr.com/post/101384614043/cheekbones
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

How crazy would it be to be at the beach.. And see this???
  • Options
  • Options
    Not a hot pic but it's super apropo for this thread:
  • Options
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    someone please say something outrageous and stupid so this thread can finally be closed!
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    :)) ....I couldn't imagine some people could be bothered by the existence of this thread ! If you don't like it, don't come here !
    I wondered this morning about creating one like this about Jeff or Stone....I taunt you a little...no hards feeling
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    There is one for Jeff marilor. Stoney still needs one. And dear vaggar99 -- we use extreme caution and kindness to keep this thread open, just to chap the backside of poor sad souls like you, you sweet thing! ;)) Our dear Eddie is one of the most righteous dudes out there. Beautiful inside and out. We love him! image
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    For vaggar99 :-*
  • Options

For vaggar99 :-*

Lmao!! I want a Ferris Bueller shirt!! Oh this made my day..

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700

Eddie darl .. at least wear a hat which matches your clothes. This one is a shocker reminds me of a cricket umpires hat. :D
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    edited November 2014
    vaggar99 said:

someone please say something outrageous and stupid so this thread can finally be closed!

Someone did once and it was naughty enough to get the original thread deleted ... which is why I started another one in 2006. :p
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Someone did once and it was naughty enough to get the original thread deleted ... which is why I started another one in 2006. :p

And i thank you for that... \:D/
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    As do I!! :-@ bring it on haters!!
  • Options

There is one for Jeff marilor. Stoney still needs one. And dear vaggar99 -- we use extreme caution and kindness to keep this thread open, just to chap the backside of poor sad souls like you, you sweet thing! ;)) Our dear Eddie is one of the most righteous dudes out there. Beautiful inside and out. We love him! image

I really love this pic!! Don't know what it is about it.. Maybe the hat?? ;-)
  • Options
    E.K said:

Eddie darl .. at least wear a hat which matches your clothes. This one is a shocker reminds me of a cricket umpires hat. :D

Hat Schmat. As a dear friend once said,"Eddie would look good wearing a bin bag!" She was right! You like the hat darling? "You can leave your hat on!" http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PyQ2UFuo7E0
  • Options

I really love this pic!! Don't know what it is about it.. Maybe the hat?? ;-)
    ROFL!
  • Options
    I for one love the hat. It's so goofy, but not like jester hat over the top goofy.

And here's a pic to start your morning:
  • Options
    Again, not a hot pic, but too funny not to share:
    =))
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

How crazy would it be to be at the beach.. And see this???
    Yes Please! :D
  • Options

E.K said:

Hat Schmat. As a dear friend once said,"Eddie would look good wearing a bin bag!" She was right! You like the hat darling? "You can leave your hat on!" http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PyQ2UFuo7E0
    But I'd prefer you wear nothing BUT the hat.. Just my opinion!!
  • Options

E.K said:

But I'd prefer you wear nothing BUT the hat.. Just my opinion!!
    8-> :-bd imageimage
  • Options
    LizcbLizcb Posts: 6
    There's one for jeff?????
  • Options
    Yeah, . . . . but it took a little digging. Only for you, dear, only for you! ;)community.pearljam.com/discussion/188307/official-pics-where-jeff-looks-hot/p1
  • Options

Yeah, . . . . but it took a little digging. Only for you, dear, only for you! ;)community.pearljam.com/discussion/188307/official-pics-where-jeff-looks-hot/p1

Lol you beat me to it!!