Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    tumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco1_250.giftumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco2_250.giftumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco3_250.giftumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco4_250.giftumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco5_250.giftumblr_mgojkhoW1q1rnqwsco6_250.gif
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    tumblr_mlxxp1GPTh1s6d9xlo1_400.jpg
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Elmo wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    fullscreen HD lots of Eddie very sweaty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAatvBXLKc4

Thanks for the link :) .

Ed was sweating bucket-loads and Mike was looking rather cute too!

Thanks for the tip Emma! It's true! Mike is such a fucking little babe in this!

And Eddie is flirting with the world as only he can . . . Hmmm, sweaty and yummy Ed. Thanks for thinking of us Hank!

Normally I've only got eyes for Mr Vedder, but they were both looking cute :) .

This is for you, Elmo:

tumblr_mlxh15mO9j1rihf7do1_400.gif
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    -Emma- wrote:
    Elmo wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Thanks for the link :) .

Ed was sweating bucket-loads and Mike was looking rather cute too!

Thanks for the tip Emma! It's true! Mike is such a fucking little babe in this!

And Eddie is flirting with the world as only he can . . . Hmmm, sweaty and yummy Ed. Thanks for thinking of us Hank!

This is for you, Elmo:

Nice Emma! I have a feeling she is going to love that. Seems like Mike was doing a little flirting of his own! 8-)
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    tumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo2_500.jpgtumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo3_500.jpg

These are beautiful!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :crazy: :corn: :corn:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    a088c3b14cb5dcdf395fe6e6e674842742ced4c6.jpg

Oi, Eddie Vedder, it's bloody Harry Freaking Potter.

Can you help me defeat Voldemort? Hermione and Ron are too Busy.

I'll give you my wand?

Where did this picture come from? I Google'd Eddie Vedder eating things?

:lol:
    I need a Lord of the Rings Picture.....
    Elmo wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

This is for you, Elmo:

Nice Emma! I have a feeling she is going to love that. Seems like Mike was doing a little flirting of his own! 8-)

I like this too! Very Cool!
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo2_500.jpgtumblr_mly47jYddE1r8h20jo3_500.jpg

I liked them too Hedwich. I think it is the blue. ;):lol::lol:
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_mjgswmYHyg1qfbaupo5_250.giftumblr_mjgswmYHyg1qfbaupo8_250.gif

If that is Eddies view when he see bees...
    how he would look, when he would see something that's really interesting????

Heck YESS!!!

Bee Documentaries. I loved that moment. I laughed for half an hour. Every one thought I was nutty, until I said um that is Matt Dillon with some PJ members, and Chris Cornell was the neighbor impressed with the car stereo system.

:lol::lol: I love that movie.
    Hi everyone :),
    I need your thoughts and ideas on something...

I've entered in a photo competition to win a soprano ukulele and the photo that gets the most online votes will win the ukulele. Voting hasn't started yet, but there's going to be a 2 week voting period where you can vote once per day for a photo. I'm going to be posting about it on tumblr to ask people to vote, and i'm trying to think of ways to encourage everyone to vote. What would encourage a Pearl Jammer to vote?

I've already put this together to put on tumblr, and will set it up so that when you click on it you're taken straight to my photo entry.
    tumblr_mlnjrrqZGh1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg

My entry is about me never having played a soprano ukulele.

I am thinking about making a series of "Hey Girl" pictures or other kinds of memes for tumblr, related to my entry, asking for people to vote.

Something like this:
    tumblr_mlyp0hD9xS1rtpfkmo1_r1_400.jpg

What else do you think would encourage voting? I was thinking on tumblr, I could even offer to make a unique photo collage of Eddie for each person who votes if they send me a message after voting.

This is my entry in the competition...it's a clickable thumbnail:
    th_IMG_4763_zps6a4c4307.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Cute video of Ed singing with a fan... :)

http://youtu.be/satuuBwh8dA

• MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    -Emma- wrote:

I've entered in a photo competition to win a soprano ukulele and the photo that gets the most online votes will win the ukulele. Voting hasn't started yet, but there's going to be a 2 week voting period where you can vote once per day for a photo. I'm going to be posting about it on tumblr to ask people to vote, and i'm trying to think of ways to encourage everyone to vote. What would encourage a Pearl Jammer to vote?

I've already put this together to put on tumblr, and will set it up so that when you click on it you're taken straight to my photo entry.

I am thinking about making a series of "Hey Girl" pictures or other kinds of memes for tumblr, related to my entry, asking for people to vote.

Something like this:

What else do you think would encourage voting? I was thinking on tumblr, I could even offer to make a unique photo collage of Eddie for each person who votes if they send me a message after voting.

Oh honey!! This is a hard one!!!!!!!!!!! If you were on facebook I'd suggest asking all of your friends to vote, but I have a feeling you're not on facey because you haven't joined our group!!! (If you're on facebook Emma you have to come and join us, it's EV-infatuation no-holds-barred heaven!) . . .

But yeah, I think the idea of offering people a collage is lovely! Very generous! But essentially, if you make it SUPER easy for people to vote for you (provide the link and very clear instructions) then I'm sure the readers of your blog would be more than happy to help out!!!!! Especially since they enjoy the blog for free!

DEFS make use of all of your social media accounts (such as twitter, instagram, fb etc, if you're on them) to ask people to vote, and yes obviously email your network of friends and family and FORCE THEM to support you!!!!!!!!! You're obviously a COMPLETE EV FANATICO, and you're totally into your ukes (because of him I'm guessing?) well, you might never hold your beloved EV in your arms, but this is your chance to hold a much coveted uke in your arms instead!!! ;)

Is the PJ forum used for stuff like this? Coz PJ fans usually are pretty cool with supporting eachother and I'm sure a few would be happy to vote for your pic if you started a thread. I'll be voting!!! Just tell me how!

This is kinda unrelated, but you know, I've actually been thinking about those of us on this thread that play the uke now because of Eddie!!!! I think it's such a constructive thing to come out of infatuation with a stranger!

The ONLY reason I bought a uke, is because I bought that Uke Songs Songbook. To be honest I bought it coz I thought it would have some nice pics of Eddie, and maybe some handwriting etc . . . I didn't really think it through, so when it arrived I was like, 'errrr maybe I need one of those. I used to play violin once upon a time, how hard can it be?' And now I fricking LOVE playing my cheap little number! I fucking love it!!!!

And you know what's even BETTER? I've ALWAYS wanted my husband to be able to sing in harmony with me (in the car on road trips etc), which he can't really manage, he always floats up to my note. But somehow, because he's heard me play it so many times (and heard EV sing it) he can sing 'Tonight You Belong To Me' as a duet with me. We're a fucking sonny and cher team and its hilarious. It makes me so happy!!! hahahaahaa!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Do you have the book??? Do you love it????? I think I remember reading that one of the other Ukie girls on here (Ocean, Jen?? was that you?) weren't able to get a copy. Which if that's true is shithouse because it's such a joy to be able to play your hero's songs . . . and of course you know them so well already.

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic . . . I just love playing EV's songs and wanted to share that because I'm sure a few of you are doing the same thing and loving it too :):D

And Emma let me know how to vote for your pic and I'll do it as often as I remember!!!! :)
    -Emma- wrote:

This is for you, Elmo:

OH HONEY YOU ARE TOO KIND!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes MIKEY IS A MASSIVE FLIRT!!! What do you think he's doing with the crowd all night??? Yep he's a flirt for sure, the way he smiles into people's eyes . . . ;) I wish he'd come to Australia and flirt with us Emma!!!! ;)
    Hedwich wrote:

I liked them too Hedwich. I think it is the blue. ;):lol::lol:

But as far as flirts go, I think EV has to take the cake. Not so much in real life with real women, but on stage??? He's THE FLIRT OF THE CENTURY. He's got that shit down pat. He's all nice and caring and gorgeous so you're softened towards him: 'look after yourselves' etc, and then after a few vinos he fucks around with that mike stand and takes off his clothes and everyone's ovaries ache ;)

There is just SOMETHING about really nice men who aren't sleazy in the slightest . . . when they DO flirt (and you know it's not gross) it's just so fricking nice. A lovely man with a twinkle in his eye is SO SEXY. Someone who can be a friend and be all sincere and lovely, and then can also give you a glimpse of their sensuality, it's magic. Nice men are WINNERS I reckon! They DO come first! EV is living proof of that! (As is MM and the rest of the boys) . . .
    Elmo wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Something like this:

Oh honey!! This is a hard one!!!!!!!!!!! If you were on facebook I'd suggest asking all of your friends to vote, but I have a feeling you're not on facey because you haven't joined our group!!! (If you're on facebook Emma you have to come and join us, it's EV-infatuation no-holds-barred heaven!) . . .

But yeah, I think the idea of offering people a collage is lovely! Very generous! But essentially, if you make it SUPER easy for people to vote for you (provide the link and very clear instructions) then I'm sure the readers of your blog would be more than happy to help out!!!!! Especially since they enjoy the blog for free!

DEFS make use of all of your social media accounts (such as twitter, instagram, fb etc, if you're on them) to ask people to vote, and yes obviously email your network of friends and family and FORCE THEM to support you!!!!!!!!! You're obviously a COMPLETE EV FANATICO, and you're totally into your ukes (because of him I'm guessing?) well, you might never hold your beloved EV in your arms, but this is your chance to hold a much coveted uke in your arms instead!!! ;)

Is the PJ forum used for stuff like this? Coz PJ fans usually are pretty cool with supporting eachother and I'm sure a few would be happy to vote for your pic if you started a thread. I'll be voting!!! Just tell me how!

This is kinda unrelated, but you know, I've actually been thinking about those of us on this thread that play the uke now because of Eddie!!!! I think it's such a constructive thing to come out of infatuation with a stranger!

The ONLY reason I bought a uke, is because I bought that Uke Songs Songbook. To be honest I bought it coz I thought it would have some nice pics of Eddie, and maybe some handwriting etc . . . I didn't really think it through, so when it arrived I was like, 'errrr maybe I need one of those. I used to play violin once upon a time, how hard can it be?' And now I fricking LOVE playing my cheap little number! I fucking love it!!!!

And you know what's even BETTER? I've ALWAYS wanted my husband to be able to sing in harmony with me (in the car on road trips etc), which he can't really manage, he always floats up to my note. But somehow, because he's heard me play it so many times (and heard EV sing it) he can sing 'Tonight You Belong To Me' as a duet with me. We're a fucking sonny and cher team and its hilarious. It makes me so happy!!! hahahaahaa!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Do you have the book??? Do you love it????? I think I remember reading that one of the other Ukie girls on here (Ocean, Jen?? was that you?) weren't able to get a copy. Which if that's true is shithouse because it's such a joy to be able to play your hero's songs . . . and of course you know them so well already.

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic . . . I just love playing EV's songs and wanted to share that because I'm sure a few of you are doing the same thing and loving it too :):D

And Emma let me know how to vote for your pic and I'll do it as often as I remember!!!! :)

Thanks Elmo :D , I am on facebook but I haven't joined the group (because I use my full-name on facebook, I don't normally post my surname on forums, I realise this does sound paranoid). But I'll definitely be posting a link on my profile and will be pestering family & friends to vote.

Yep seeing Eddie's solo show is what got me into wanting to learn the uke. I haven't got the songbook, I wish I did, maybe I should keep an eye out for it on ebay. At my uke group class we learnt how to play a basic version of "Rise", obviously it doesn't sound as nice as Eddie on the mandolin, but it is still fun to play.

I'll definitely post a thread here once voting starts with the competition. Every little vote will count :D and I'd really appreciate any votes.

That's so cool that you and your husband sing "Tonight You Belong To Me" as a duet. Have you seen the movie "The Jerk", that's where I first heard the song before hearing Ed sing it, and I absolutely love that movie :) .

tumblr_mld74cHrO01s5xnrgo2_500.jpg

Love this song! 8-)
    tumblr_ml0eqzypr91s5pqcqo3_r5_500.giftumblr_ml0eqzypr91s5pqcqo4_r2_500.giftumblr_ml0eqzypr91s5pqcqo1_r2_500.giftumblr_ml0eqzypr91s5pqcqo2_r3_500.gif
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    What song is that? it's not ringing a bell. And Damn he looks good there.
    Why is it just men who get better looking with age?
    donnaruhl wrote:
    Society from Into the Wild
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    So photo bucket updated and now I can't change the sizes
    So I can't list pics on here right now :-(
    That Aloha Picture I think is the Best Picture I've ever seen of Eddie.
    So Real,So Earthy,So Natural. Very Tasteful. Not that any of the rest aren't.
    It's just my favorite. And as far as your contest,I'd love to help you out.
    I'd just need to be lead step by step on doing so. I'm awful at this computer shit.
    I'm an old dog trying new tricks and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. :D
    donnaruhl wrote:
    That Aloha Picture I think is the Best Picture I've ever seen of Eddie.
    So Real,So Earthy,So Natural. Very Tasteful. Not that any of the rest aren't.
    It's just my favorite. And as far as your contest,I'd love to help you out.
    I'd just need to be lead step by step on doing so. I'm awful at this computer shit.
    I'm an old dog trying new tricks and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. :D

Sounds like me on the ukulele ;)

Thanks Donna :) , when voting starts I'll post step-by-step instructions on how to vote :) .

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    donnaruhl wrote:

Yes Ed is most definitely aging nicely. He is beautiful in those.

Emma... I have my voting finger ready. Just lead the way to the right buttons to push. You all are inspiring me to take up the uke. I haven't created music in a long time.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    donnaruhl wrote:
    donnaruhl those clips are also from the DVD I was talking about on Facebook that you should definitely check out!
    STAYSEA wrote:
    a088c3b14cb5dcdf395fe6e6e674842742ced4c6.jpg

Oi, Eddie Vedder, it's bloody Harry Freaking Potter.

Can you help me defeat Voldemort? Hermione and Ron are too Busy.

I'll give you my wand?

Where did this picture come from? I Google'd Eddie Vedder eating things?

:lol:
    I need a Lord of the Rings Picture.....
    What is the story with this photo???
    tumblr_mlo702bNCb1s58le6o1_500.giftumblr_mjgr42Wo1N1rozyaao1_500.jpg
    Nice arms Eddie!! :D
    donnaruhl wrote:

And I have the C.D. show's you how long the player in my car has been broken. :cry:
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_mjgswmYHyg1qfbaupo5_250.giftumblr_mjgswmYHyg1qfbaupo8_250.gif

If that is Eddies view when he see bees...
    how he would look, when he would see something that's really interesting????
    I love this scene in Singles! Eddie just looks so intense. Very hot!
    lpeddle wrote:
    tumblr_mlo702bNCb1s58le6o1_500.giftumblr_mjgr42Wo1N1rozyaao1_500.jpg
    Nice arms Eddie!! :D

I like his arm's in the one that he's singing ONCE! ;)
    donnaruhl wrote:

Yes Ed is most definitely aging nicely. He is beautiful in those.

Emma... I have my voting finger ready. Just lead the way to the right buttons to push. You all are inspiring me to take up the uke. I haven't created music in a long time.

Oh you should take up the uke, it is the best :D .

Two of my ukes came from this online store, the same site that is running the competition, so I can recommend checking them out:
    http://www.theukulelesite.com/

Or if you want a less conventional instrument and have an amp or are happy to buy an amp, I highly recommend Risa Uke-solid electric ukuleles...they aren't too expensive and I absolutely love mine.

I bought my concert scale Risa from here:
    https://www.ukulele.de

These are the uke-solid ukuleles:
    https://www.ukulele.de/shop4/en/search? ... id&x=0&y=0

Because you don't pay VAT of 19% because you're outside of Europe, the price is 19% less than what is shown, but if you set up an account and log in you'll see the correct price.

Just a warning, once you buy one ukulele, you won't be able to stop :D (it's a condition called UAS - Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome) . :D

tumblr_mlzqcr2QES1qdcwzto1_400.gif