Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    pandora wrote:
    I knew the people here would understand and there would be no snickers ...
    thank you everyone.

tumblr_lx64zdjrzq1qhp2c3o1_500.jpg

and thank you for the smiles :D

Of course, dear pandora! :):)
    That always make me smile...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Oh my god it's like I said.. Weird that we've allllllbeen having
    these dreams!! Mine was totally hot, I think that's because
    I've been working Part 2 to "the story", but I woke up to my
    sister tinning steel ( pounding it into shape on this super cute teeny
    little Anvil, with a ball ping hammer) and it was a steady quick
    Beat!! I woke up in a daze! But then remembering how that outside
    sound effected what I was dreaming, I busted out laughing!!
    Anyhow... I wonder if there's any significance to us all
    Dreaming along the same subject line all at once??!!!?

Can't wait... :oops:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    8641773922_b9b8693623.jpg8ea1c689c3c3926a878e36c8a3ffc807.jpg8641779792_2a3107cc0b.jpg

Agonal gasps!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    b640174ca2ae3f6194478eaf35ca6d96.jpg
    Oh!! I have always loved this pic!!

He looks a bit sad here... And angry too. His face is often like a open book of his soul.
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m8kcthv7zF1rremrso1_500.jpg

These make me also smile! :D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    563237_522258991168421_726193476_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_m8kcthv7zF1rremrso1_500.jpg

These make me also smile! :D:D
    I LOVE this one!! I love all from MTV unplugged actually. Young Eddie is just so frigging adorable.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Yes, funny about the dreams, I love hearing about other people's dreams
    and the feelings they bring and leave.
    Love when a song comes with it too, a bonus track! Keeps a special meaning for the song,
    Of The Girl is just an awesome song, remembering when it arrived, learning all the words
    listening in the dark. I can't wait for new songs!

Eddie_Vedder_by_sbluesky.jpg

I wonder what he is thinking. I posted this pic from my Eddie album cause I feel like that today.
    Maybe like Push me pull me, pull me out... please. Not happy, not sad,not angry or mad ...
    just pushed around, not a bad thing.
    I guess sometimes life is like the ocean and you have to just let it take you....
    ramble on I am. :lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Forgot to say these pictures are all so beautiful, thank you, though I always keep up,
    sometimes I don't say so.
  • JL3210JL3210 Posts: 4
    RL_zps85f893f4.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help myself doing ^

ev_zpsbf1010ab.jpg
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Ok. I had a crazy dream last night. I guess all the talk about dreams yesterday got the wheels turning. I contemplated not sharing but it's too funny not to and I suspect you all will understand. I dreamt that I was at an eddie solo show with my 3 kids. We were sitting right up front. I was enjoying the show (naturally) when my son pooped his pants. :lol::lol: (yes I'm completely nuts :crazy:). I didn't want to leave and miss anything. Eddie nodded to me and said "it's ok go ahead, I'll slow down". :lol: I went and changed him and came back and missed very little. Thanks eddie...

then flash to after the concert... I was standing in a hallway and he was standing near me talking to someone on his phone. He was holding the phone in his left hand and he had his wedding band on (I really love when he wears his wedding band).

Ok now i have to digress for moment... you know the plastic cards that grocery stores and pharmacies issue that you use to get a discount at the checkout? They also use them to track your purchases so they can sell that info for maketing purposes. Keep those little cards in mind...

Ok back to the hallway with eddie vedder talking on the phone. He kept making eye contact with as if to say "hold on a minute.". He was looking through his wallet for a specific store discount card. :lol: he had so many but couldn't find the particular one he wanted. He was talking to the other person about missing that discount card and wondering where it was. Wtf?!! :lol:

You have to know that I am not creative enough to make that shit up. :lol: you also now all know the depths to which my looney-ness goes.

I told my daughters about the dream on the way to school this morning and we all had a good laugh. My 13 yo very rightly commented that only 39 year old women with 3 kids would have a poop accident and store discount cards as part of their eddie vedder dream. Thanks a lot kid.

I'm getting old.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    Ok. I had a crazy dream last night. I guess all the talk about dreams yesterday got the wheels turning. I contemplated not sharing but it's too funny not to and I suspect you all will understand. I dreamt that I was at an eddie solo show with my 3 kids. We were sitting right up front. I was enjoying the show (naturally) when my son pooped his pants. :lol::lol: (yes I'm completely nuts :crazy:). I didn't want to leave and miss anything. Eddie nodded to me and said "it's ok go ahead, I'll slow down". :lol: I went and changed him and came back and missed very little. Thanks eddie...

then flash to after the concert... I was standing in a hallway and he was standing near me talking to someone on his phone. He was holding the phone in his left hand and he had his wedding band on (I really love when he wears his wedding band).

Ok now i have to digress for moment... you know the plastic cards that grocery stores and pharmacies issue that you use to get a discount at the checkout? They also use them to track your purchases so they can sell that info for maketing purposes. Keep those little cards in mind...

Ok back to the hallway with eddie vedder talking on the phone. He kept making eye contact with as if to say "hold on a minute.". He was looking through his wallet for a specific store discount card. :lol: he had so many but couldn't find the particular one he wanted. He was talking to the other person about missing that discount card and wondering where it was. Wtf?!! :lol:

You have to know that I am not creative enough to make that shit up. :lol: you also now all know the depths to which my looney-ness goes.

I told my daughters about the dream on the way to school this morning and we all had a good laugh. My 13 yo very rightly commented that only 39 year old women with 3 kids would have a poop accident and store discount cards as part of their eddie vedder dream. Thanks a lot kid.

I'm getting old.

Dear Jen,

I say it honestly...i grinned also about the parts with the pants and the discount card. But, your dream is the perfect proof: Eddie is truly a fix part of your everyday life. And to this counts also...things like store discount cards and so. Right?

Yes, and sometimes, it seems our brain mixed the craziest things/ wishes/ possibilities together...

And do you know what? It dosen't matter! You had a dream about him! That's cool! And, it was nice! :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646

I'm getting old.

Jen I love this! I do believe that what Hedwich says is true. Eddie is such a part of your life with listening to boots while you work, sharing your love for the band with your brother, and looking at the forums, especially this thread, it is understandable that you would dream about him. But I was going to be a BS artist, and fake intrepret your dreams for you and tell you it is because you need to go to Wrigley. I had already started typing how I am pretty good at intrepreting dreams, blah, blah, blah, and at the end of it all, I was going to tell you it was a joke. But then I started looking at a website for intrepreting dreams. http://www.dreammoods.com/ It has a dictionary to look up things you see in dreams. No kidding! I looked up the significant parts of your dreams and copied and pasted from their dictionary.
    Here goes:

Let's look at the main components of your dream. First you were at a concert. To dream that you are at a concert represents harmony and cooperation in a situation or relationship in your waking life. You are experiencing an uplift in your spirits.

You had your children with you. To see children in your dream signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. To forget about your child or having to tend to your children's needs suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by your waking responsibilities.

To see or come in contact with feces signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive.

To see or hear a telephone in your dream signifies a message from your subconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding.

Now there is no interpretation for shopping cards, so looking at them separately. Shopping symbolizes needs or desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill. To dream about shuffling cards signifies indecision. You need to reevaluate your choices.

To see or receive a ring in your dream symbolizes emotional wholeness, continuity, commitments and honor. If the ring is on your finger, then it signifies your commitment to a relationship or to a new endeavor.

A wallet in your dream symbolizes self-identity or financial security.
    To dream that your wallet has been stolen indicates that someone may be trying to take advantage of you. Perhaps someone has "stolen" your heart away. ;) Alternatively, losing your wallet indicates that you are losing touch with your true identity.

I don't know . . . I think your subconscious is talking. Your hubs said to go. Your brother has a ticket. Who knows where the tour will be in fall? Chicago is closer than California. ;)

But anyway, the coolest part of this whole story is that you told your daughters about it on the way to school. 8-) I would never do that . The :roll: 's and the :fp: 's and the OMG's would be endless. Good for you! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: And you are not getting old! :nono:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Jen, I really got a good chuckle when I read your dream-like Hedwich said, mixing discount cards and kids pooping with Eddie in the dream, just shows what a true part of your life he is! :D

A couple months ago I had a similar dream. I was at an Eddie solo concert, only this time it was me who had to use the bathroom!! :lol: I left, went to the bathroom, returned, only to have hubby tell me I missed my favorite song! (Thumbing My Way!! :shock: ) I was upset at first, but then told hubby I knew I would enjoy the rest of the concert, because any song Eddie decides to sing is fine by me! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"

Jen I love this! I do believe that what Hedwich says is true. Eddie is such a part of your life with listening to boots while you work, sharing your love for the band with your brother, and looking at the forums, especially this thread, it is understandable that you would dream about him. But I was going to be a BS artist, and fake intrepret your dreams for you and tell you it is because you need to go to Wrigley. I had already started typing how I am pretty good at intrepreting dreams, blah, blah, blah, and at the end of it all, I was going to tell you it was a joke. But then I started looking at a website for intrepreting dreams. http://www.dreammoods.com/ It has a dictionary to look up things you see in dreams. No kidding! I looked up the significant parts of your dreams and copied and pasted from their dictionary.
    Here goes:

Let's look at the main components of your dream. First you were at a concert. To dream that you are at a concert represents harmony and cooperation in a situation or relationship in your waking life. You are experiencing an uplift in your spirits.

You had your children with you. To see children in your dream signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. To forget about your child or having to tend to your children's needs suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by your waking responsibilities.

To see or come in contact with feces signifies aspects of yourself that are dirty and negative and which you believe to be undesirable and repulsive.

To see or hear a telephone in your dream signifies a message from your subconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding.

Now there is no interpretation for shopping cards, so looking at them separately. Shopping symbolizes needs or desires. It also represents opportunities and options that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill. To dream about shuffling cards signifies indecision. You need to reevaluate your choices.

To see or receive a ring in your dream symbolizes emotional wholeness, continuity, commitments and honor. If the ring is on your finger, then it signifies your commitment to a relationship or to a new endeavor.

A wallet in your dream symbolizes self-identity or financial security.
    To dream that your wallet has been stolen indicates that someone may be trying to take advantage of you. Perhaps someone has "stolen" your heart away. ;) Alternatively, losing your wallet indicates that you are losing touch with your true identity.

I don't know . . . I think your subconscious is talking. Your hubs said to go. Your brother has a ticket. Who knows where the tour will be in fall? Chicago is closer than California. ;)

But anyway, the coolest part of this whole story is that you told your daughters about it on the way to school. 8-) I would never do that . The :roll: 's and the :fp: 's and the OMG's would be endless. Good for you! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap: And you are not getting old! :nono:

:lol: that is too funny, ocean! Thx for that insightful interpretation. I'll take a stab at interpreting it myself. I think the fact that the kids were with me at the concert signifies that I'm no longer going to put my wishes to the side. Even when my son needed me to care for him during the concert I was able to care for him and still enjoy the concert without feeling frazzled. I felt very at peace with this in the dream. Ok... So you had an accident at the moment that ev is singing 10 feet in front of me? No problem. Let's go take care of that. I can handle anything! Bring it on!

Don't interpret this to mean that I actually would bring my kids to the concert. :nono: they stay home with daddy. Still this part of the dream meant that I can handle whatever comes my way.

The ring was his so I think this is just a symbol of my admiration of the love he shares with that special someone. We all understand that from the songs he has written and his dedications to her here and there. I really respect that about him.

I have no idea about the discount cards. :roll:

Then again.... Forget all of that. I like your idea better. It simply means I need to go to wrigley. I'd love to read Elmo's interpretation. :D
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    Jen, I really got a good chuckle when I read your dream-like Hedwich said, mixing discount cards and kids pooping with Eddie in the dream, just shows what a true part of your life he is! :D

A couple months ago I had a similar dream. I was at an Eddie solo concert, only this time it was me who had to use the bathroom!! :lol: I left, went to the bathroom, returned, only to have hubby tell me I missed my favorite song! (Thumbing My Way!! :shock: ) I was upset at first, but then told hubby I knew I would enjoy the rest of the concert, because any song Eddie decides to sing is fine by me! :lol:

You're such a peaceful soul! I would probably not have handled missing one of my favorite songs that well, even in a dream.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    I like your idea better. It simply means I need to go to wrigley. I'd love to read Elmo's interpretation. :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::lol:

"Elmo. Paging Elmo"
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2013
    Oh good heavens!! Reading about everyone's dreams is a
    TOTAL Twighlight Zone Moment!! Cause while I didn't dream
    about Eddie last night, ( the night before's dream is stilllllll
    stuck in my head!! Lol), I DID dream that all of us went to
    Wrigley, and when we got to the pre-party, it turned out
    that this Full Schilling place was a hole in the wall biker bar!!
    And no one used their given names, we were all referring to
    as Whispering Hands shetellsherself, so on and so forth.
    Well, we were all sharing this tiny cocktail table and we kept
    knocking over drinks.. And the guy forum members kept
    making fun of us! But what I Remember most was for some reason
    we had thud framed picture of Eddie right in the center of the
    table.. And we ordered it drinks!! Lmao!!
    Dreams are so weird!!
    Oh and I should add.. Whattayaknow.... It was the boner pic, that
    was framed!
    Post edited by whispering hands on
    Dreams are so weird!!

Oh that's priceless. Who's bringing the picture? :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • Oh good heavens!! Reading about everyone's dreams is a
    Dreams are so weird!!

I have so many framed pics of Eddie-I volunteer to bring one, or all! :lol:
    "A beacon on dry land"
    Dreams are so weird!!

Well I just edited my post, cause I forgot to mention
    WHICHpic it was!! Lol and that would be funny as hell
    if we actually DID that!!! We would never live that down
    The forums!! Lol
    Dreams are so weird!!
    was framed!

:lol::lol::lol: Which one?
    Dreams are so weird!!

Well I just edited my post, cause I forgot to mention
    WHICHpic it was!! Lol and that would be funny as hell
    if we actually DID that!!! We would never live that down
    The forums!! Lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG! I am rolling laughing! It can't be a boner pic though! You know those make me feel uncomfortable and too naughty. :roll: I've always pictured us sitting around a table together with our phones out posting in the thread bc we couldn't figure out how to communicate in any other manner! :lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • Lmao!! Oh my god we probably WOULD TOO!! Oh my
    sides hurt!!
    Too much gabbing going on...

tumblr_ml3pkd6YGG1rmipmho7_250.jpg
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    Dreams are so weird!!
    was framed!

It was the frontal one where he's holding hairy guy's hand!!
  • 57B7D818-ADC0-4BC0-9E31-2C68BB76DB03-1666-000003AFF20E3ACD.jpg
    Ed agrees..
    57B7D818-ADC0-4BC0-9E31-2C68BB76DB03-1666-000003AFF20E3ACD.jpg
    Ed agrees..

:lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    Dreams are so weird!!
    was framed!

WHAT?? Which one is that?? I only know of one where's he's singing...

And all of your dreams are so funny. The ones I have of him are not ones I can post details of on here!! :oops:
    lpeddle wrote:

WHAT?? Which one is that?? I only know of one where's he's singing...

And all of your dreams are so funny. The ones I have of him are not ones I can post details of on here!! :oops:
    Oh geez lpeddle I could tell you things that would curl your hair. Are you on facebook?