Comments

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_mezj9xZsuH1ru69bqo1_250.pngtumblr_mezj9xZsuH1ru69bqo2_250.jpg
    :D:D

awwwwww this is so sweet Hedwich!!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    who wants a cuddle from Eddie? :D

bridge-2011-eddie-vedder-neil-young.jpg

I've got to tell you, Miss Jam, I went to my first solo show Nov. 6 and wound up in the crowd waiting for him to come out to the bus. By a fluke, the woman in line to my left wandered off to find her friend so I was the last person in line. Eddie and Glen Hansard came out shortly thereafter. His security guy motioned to the end of the line I was on and Eddie came loping over to where I was standing, jumped up on the curb, made this motion,
    2012-12-13T025743Z_1247086252_TB3E8CD087TPP_RTRMADP_3_STORM-SANDY-CONCERT.JPG

said ,"We did it!" referring to the election, and hugged me. I believe that I may have briefly lost consciousness at that point. :shock: I do remember replying, "Yes we did!" The greatest concert I have ever attended, followed by this moment made this one of the most incredible experiences of my life. It has been a month and I am still kind of in shock. But I think for the rest of my life, as I remember that moment, I will deliriously smile from ear-to-ear. :D:D:D

OH MY LORD!!! NO WAY! I LOVE YOUR STORY! HOW FUNNY AND AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME! I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHOCKED! :shock: I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF HE RANDOMLY HUGGED ME WITH EXCITEMENT!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ;) THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_mezfslLli21qg5k3bo1_250.jpg

262683_492013837526270_16360674_n.jpg
    another one larger...
    I think Eddie can't be seen big enough :D

Agreed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Can't take these out of my head tonight

And even though I have never been a huge Pink Floyd fan, I am certainly becoming more of one, and I can't get the song out of my head. Of course, if I would quit hitting replay it would help. :roll: :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

another one larger...

Agreed :lol:

I LOVE WHEN HE PULLS THAT FACE, AS IF SAYING: " YOU WHAT? PFFT!!" :lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Yes ... everything I ask myself ... what age I prefer... ;)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Yes ... everything I ask myself ... what age I prefer... ;)

I PREFER BOTH AGES! I JUST WANT TO SWIM IN HIS SEXINESS! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

another one larger...

I LOVE WHEN HE PULLS THAT FACE, AS IF SAYING: " YOU WHAT? PFFT!!" :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Nice!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Good Morning, Ladies!!
    Here a few for you. :D:D i wish you all a very nice day!!!

320640_486172831443704_696125240_n.jpg

You have a great day too Hedwich. I love this picture. You know for a man who changes his looks so much from time to time, he is gorgeous regardless. Long hair, short hair, beard, no beard - doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Of course, the beautiful spirit within and the warm, kind heart don't hurt either. And the arms, don't forget the arms! 8-)
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Good Morning, Ladies!!

You have a great day too Hedwich. I love this picture. You know for a man who changes his looks so much from time to time, he is gorgeous regardless. Long hair, short hair, beard, no beard - doesn't matter to me in the slightest. Of course, the beautiful spirit within and the warm, kind heart don't hurt either. And the arms, don't forget the arms! 8-)

BIN BAG LADIES... BIN BAG..... YOU KNOW, ITS THE OLD BIN BAG STORY... EDDIE COULD WEAR A BIN BAG AND HE WOULD STILL LOOK AMAZING! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

I've got to tell you, Miss Jam, I went to my first solo show Nov. 6 and wound up in the crowd waiting for him to come out to the bus. By a fluke, the woman in line to my left wandered off to find her friend so I was the last person in line. Eddie and Glen Hansard came out shortly thereafter. His security guy motioned to the end of the line I was on and Eddie came loping over to where I was standing, jumped up on the curb, made this motion,

said ,"We did it!" referring to the election, and hugged me. I believe that I may have briefly lost consciousness at that point. :shock: I do remember replying, "Yes we did!" The greatest concert I have ever attended, followed by this moment made this one of the most incredible experiences of my life. It has been a month and I am still kind of in shock. But I think for the rest of my life, as I remember that moment, I will deliriously smile from ear-to-ear. :D:D:D

OH MY LORD!!! NO WAY! I LOVE YOUR STORY! HOW FUNNY AND AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME! I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHOCKED! :shock: I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF HE RANDOMLY HUGGED ME WITH EXCITEMENT!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ;) THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY

You are very welcome Miss Jam. Thanks for the kind thoughts. :)
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    Good Morning, Ladies!!

BIN BAG LADIES... BIN BAG..... YOU KNOW, ITS THE OLD BIN BAG STORY... EDDIE COULD WEAR A BIN BAG AND HE WOULD STILL LOOK AMAZING! :D

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    Good Morning, Ladies!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I lying on my table (again) and laughing so hard!!! I have tears in my eyes!! Thank you, MissJam and oceaninmyeyes, for the picture in my head! I will never forget the arms. I could never!!!!
    I will have definitely a funny day today!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    How about Eddie with an orange in a coffeecup?

Eddie_CPH_92.JPG

You guys accept my apology? ;)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    MissJam81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Holy shit oceaninmyeyes!!!! That's incredible!! You lucky woman ( or maybe EV is the lucky one ;) ) What an uplifting moment. You obviously deserved something wonderful that day . . . :D

P.S.Ladies this is me, the rambler!! I changed my username (has it worked?) because it was essentially my name (without the Ms and the Y) and I realised that people could actually search for me and then see my posts about Mikey boy sex dreams and EV's boner, and all the other obsessive infatuated things i say on here! I don't think anyone would actually give enough of a rats to look me up, but a colleague did threaten to the other night (we were out and I was talking about Whispering Hands incredible sense of smell!! And How she could smell EV!) so anywho . . . I thought it was better to have a thin veil of anonymity. My ranting and raving is for PJ fanatics only!!! I dont mind any of you guys knowing who I am . . . We all have PJ sex dreams and fantasize about them right? Even some of the boys too I'm sure ;);)

And PS I loved your reponse to that silly comment a few pages back! You girls are awesome!
    Hugs to everyone! Love you guys :D
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    Looks like it hasn't been updated yet!! Ah well fuck it.
    Goodnight possums :)
  • Options

Eddie_CPH_92.JPG

No one can guess it! Perhaps a early version from "coffe with taste"?? :lol::lol:

:D:D:D You are so nice! A great way to say apologies... Of course we accept it!
    We all here with the same reason! And it was a funny "battle" ! ;):D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:

P.S.Ladies this is me, the rambler!! I changed my username (has it worked?) because it was essentially my name (without the Ms and the Y) and I realised that people could actually search for me and then see my posts about Mikey boy sex dreams and EV's boner, and all the other obsessive infatuated things i say on here! I don't think anyone would actually give enough of a rats to look me up, but a colleague did threaten to the other night (we were out and I was talking about Whispering Hands incredible sense of smell!! And How she could smell EV!) so anywho . . . I thought it was better to have a thin veil of anonymity. My ranting and raving is for PJ fanatics only!!! I dont mind any of you guys knowing who I am . . . We all have PJ sex dreams and fantasize about them right? Even some of the boys too I'm sure ;);)

And PS I loved your reponse to that silly comment a few pages back! You girls are awesome!
    Hugs to everyone! Love you guys :D

Hm, i think it haven't work...i see your "old" name...
    Try it again maybe... :?

Thanks for the lovely words! All of our passion are only safe here, i think...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787

Eddie_CPH_92.JPG

Hmmmm.... What do you think girls? ;) I feel like a few more hot eddie pics are due before official acceptance of the apology....

Oh what the hell, who can refuse eddie holding a coffee cup with an orange in it!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    Hey MsNelly.. Nice to see you! I have a funny... I didn't realize that I had "share photo stream" turned on for my iPhone... This means that my pics ( and pics saved to my phone from the Internet) are automatically sent to my hubby's phone through the cloud :shock: I don't usually save eddie pics to my phone but there was one particularly sweaty, young hair flying, bicep-flexed pic that I thought you all might enjoy. I couldn't get it to open into a new page so I tried saving it to my phone... Anyway didn't work but... Hubby asked with a knowing look on his own sweet face, "why do I have a picture of sweaty vedder on my phone?" :roll:

Ummmmm, note to self... Turn off photo streaming

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    558831_486172951443692_39897428_n.jpg

"...Oh I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind..." sigh...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    60833_488899021171085_1857789179_n.jpg

Oh, yes! Eddie Vedder!

tumblr_m3s4czDjXa1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited December 2012
    Miss Jam - The bin bag comment had me rolling on the floor. Thanks for that

Ms. Nelly - Glad to see you have returned. I was sad when I saw you post that you wouldn't be around for a while. I absolutely love your "rambling" posts. And believe me, it truly was me who was the lucky one. He was in such a good mood when they got the call from the Obama campaign. I am sure that was what started it. He hugged everyone in line. I just happened to be at the end of the line, which wound up being the beginning of the line. You know the concert was scheduled for April. And right at the end of March, my older sister died unexpectedly. I would have cried through the whole show. As it was with his back injury, I knew the rescheduled date would be awesome as it was election day. And in the interim, I played PJ/EV almost nonstop. Come back and It's okay really helped me through some difficult days. Who knows, maybe my sister gave him a push ? Then again with his intuition at making set lists, maybe he really has an ability to know what people really need. Geez, who is the rambler now? I hope this doesn't sound stupid.

Deserteddotse - you are forgiven, but let's not let that happen again, eh? :D Love the orange in the cup btw

Finally, shetellsherself - I have a similar funny. I took my youngest to the guitar center for picks one day. And happened across (think I saw it on the forum somewhere) the Fretboard Journal with our man on the front cover. $12, but I just had to have it. Bought a uke songbook that covered the top of the FJ nicely and brought it home, tucked it away on my side of the bed. I was downstairs one evening hearing the husband upstairs, repeating "(incomprehesible) journal" three or four times, before I figured out what he was talking about. I got a similar look when he got downstairs. Feigning innocence helps a little. ;) :shifty: :think:

Eddie+Vedder+Ed.jpg
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    60833_488899021171085_1857789179_n.jpg

Oh, yes! Eddie Vedder!

tumblr_m3s4czDjXa1r0d33so1_400.gif

Love this Hedwich :clap::clap: :wave:
  • Options
    Deserteddotse - you are forgiven, but let's not let that happen again, eh? :D Love the orange in the cup btw

Haha, thanks! :D
  • Options

Eddie_CPH_92.JPG

Hmmmm.... What do you think girls? ;) I feel like a few more hot eddie pics are due before official acceptance of the apology....

Oh what the hell, who can refuse eddie holding a coffee cup with an orange in it!

Ok, another one from Stockholm 2000, then I'm outta here and will you guys alone... 8-)

250272_10151135110870139_1635034399_n.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, another one from Stockholm 2000, then I'm outta here and will you guys alone... 8-)

250272_10151135110870139_1635034399_n.jpg

so nice!!! :D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    556748_550843291596679_1805826347_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    M0pg4ttc.jpg
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    All Ican say is...
    133D39B0-4EFC-4E2D-876D-4467A04EE704-3323-0000069959AEDDC5.jpg
    I am so exhausted... I look like this right now...
    Only I 'm nowhere near this hot!!
    428DDADF-8DF9-45C8-BD96-BBA840AD6576-3323-000006995EC286EB.jpg