Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    This is cute...
    tumblr_ma5wi34VFi1qju569o1_500.gif

tumblr_ma622wS2291qewzv5o4_400.jpg

tumblr_ma4uj19dzk1qjj14so1_1280.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    -Emma- wrote:
    Here's a new compilation video for you all... ;) (It is different to my usual videos).

(Just a warning that the video does contain a lot of swearing, so don't listen to it at work or with kids around!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXm0ZSWX_UA

Part one: Oh yes, I can see this video!!!
    Emma, great Job!!! Thank you so much for your work!!
    I so happy and I was laughing so loud and often!
    My task of the day should be: As often as possible (without getting into trouble) it say "fuck."
    I am so inspired! :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Part two: Can one of you help me to translate the Rules #2? The Part where Ed say what he turns on?? It was very intresting for me this part better to understand... :shock: :oops: :roll: :D:D

Thank you, Girls...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    5242425130_9cbc0c4a62.jpg

1273543149_9168.jpg

Happy day for all of you!! :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    551702_453970157997305_32190462_n.jpg

Somehow i like this jeans... ;)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_ma6bneuFfv1qhkku8o1_250.jpg

196.jpg

214.jpg

176.jpg

180.jpg

169.jpg

tumblr_lunxm3zD5O1r52roko1_250.jpg

Those pics are so wonderful! They push my longing to the next concerts!!... :cry::cry:

@AlbertaGirl, I say it again: You are a happy woman!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    edited September 2012
    -Emma- wrote:
    Here's a new compilation video for you all... ;) (It is different to my usual videos).

(Just a warning that the video does contain a lot of swearing, so don't listen to it at work or with kids around!)

Thanks for the warning. :mrgreen:
    But what the hell is wrong with these people throwing shoes at them? Demented. :roll: :shock: :-o

EDIT: Nice catch at 3:44! :lol:

EDIT 2: I watched the video again. (Btw, very well done, Emma! :thumbup: :D ) But «rule no. 2» kinda disappoints and creeps me out. I would assume Ed would find a much more polite and subtle way to deal with the situation. It doesn’t suit him acting like a hick. :(
    Post edited by Ana2112 on
    Evil Little Goat
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_ma4uj19dzk1qjj14so1_1280.jpg
    Love this one. Cosy and relaxed. :) And the quote is really cool. :)

-Emma- wrote:
    214.jpg
    Showing some skin, woohoo! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
    MissJam81 wrote:
    oh my frigging LOOORD!!!! this is beautifuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllll so so so so so hot! that HAS to be my favourite!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :D
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: :thumbup:
    Evil Little Goat
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    551702_453970157997305_32190462_n.jpg

Somehow i like this jeans... ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ur a naughty girl Hedwich!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • -Emma- wrote:

Oh myGOD!!! So many memories packed into ONE
    video!!! I was there for the "don't throw coins show" that
    was in 95 with Mike Watt! I was there for the shoe the shoeless
    show that was in 93 in Indio ( I actually lived on property then,
    st the Empire do in a twisted sort of way I can say Pearl Jam
    has played in my front yard/ field!!), And I was there for the
    watch your elbows thing!! That shit was funniest because he'd
    ALREADY called this guy out once telling him to quit being
    ( I think he called him an obnoxious asshole), then they get half
    way through another song and he stops everyone to pointy his guy
    Out AGAIN!! I love Eddie Vedder!! He seems like he'd be a fun person
    to hang out with, definately. a funny guy!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Ana2112 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Thanks for the warning. :mrgreen:
    But what the hell is wrong with these people throwing shoes at them? Demented. :roll: :shock: :-o

EDIT: Nice catch at 3:44! :lol:

EDIT 2: I watched the video again. (Btw, very well done, Emma! :thumbup: :D ) But «rule no. 2» kinda disappoints and creeps me out. I would assume Ed would find a much more polite and subtle way to deal with the situation. It doesn’t suit him acting like a hick. :(
    I thought he was hilarious in rule number 2. The girl is standing there flashing her tits at him relentlessly - I think she deserved it!! And the I like to take a shit on the heads comment cracked me right up. Sometimes - not all the time - being crude is totally called for; he was throwing back at her what she was throwing at him (and she was clearly grossing him out). :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    -Emma- wrote:

Cant believe people would be so mean and throw shoes at Eddie!!! Who does that??? My fave bit is when Eddie talks about the girl's boobs! well harsh but so so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol: ' I like to s***t on little girls' heads, thats what turns me on!!!' :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Cant believe people would be so mean and throw shoes at Eddie!!! Who does that??? My fave bit is when Eddie talks about the girl's boobs! well harsh but so so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol: ' I like to s***t on little girls' heads, thats what turns me on!!!' :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol: SO funny! ... I wanna know how so many people would be willing to be barefoot at a PJ concert. :? Disgusting and painful.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I thought he was hilarious in rule number 2. The girl is standing there flashing her tits at him relentlessly - I think she deserved it!! And the I like to take a shit on the heads comment cracked me right up. Sometimes - not all the time - being crude is totally called for; he was throwing back at her what she was throwing at him (and she was clearly grossing him out). :thumbup:
    I'm not saying it wasn’t called for. But this isn’t really Eddie’s style. ‘Disgusting small tits’ and ‘shitting on your head, little girl’, that is something I would expect from Axl Rose :lol: . A smart, witty and brisk comment is what I would expect from Ed. Something like ‘Little girl, put your clothes back on, you’ll catch pneumonia and sue ME for it’, or stopping at ‘Get educated and vote instead of doing this’ would be way cooler. :)
    This caught me by surprise. Although he had every right to do that, it was mean and rude. And he is usually not like that, even when he is shooting out 150 fucks a minute and calling everybody fuckers. :D So it kind of caught me by surprise. :)
    Wow, you have seen them at their craziest times. It must have been completely amazing! :o:):)
    Evil Little Goat
    Ana2112 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm not saying it wasn’t called for. But this isn’t really Eddie’s style. ‘Disgusting small tits’ and ‘shitting on your head, little girl’, that is something I would expect from Axl Rose :lol: . A smart, witty and brisk comment is what I would expect from Ed. Something like ‘Little girl, put your clothes back on, you’ll catch pneumonia and sue ME for it’, or stopping at ‘Get educated and vote instead of doing this’ would be way cooler. :)
    This caught me by surprise. Although he had every right to do that, it was mean and rude. And he is usually not like that, even when he is shooting out 150 fucks a minute and calling everybody fuckers. :D So it kind of caught me by surprise. :)
    Oh... I totally thought it seemed like Eddie! There are TONS of videos out there of him getting irritated and going off like that from years ago. He's mellowed a lot that way since the kids were born, but before that the man could be as crass as anyone else out there, not to mention some of his friends. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh... I totally thought it seemed like Eddie! There are TONS of videos out there of him getting irritated and going off like that from years ago. He's mellowed a lot that way since the kids were born, but before that the man could be as crass as anyone else out there, not to mention some of his friends. :)
    :) And I've seen many of those videos and never before thought he was rude. Don’t know, it is all about individual impressions I guess. :)
    Evil Little Goat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo0ug4f9 ... ure=relmfu
    Love that sleepy interview at 0:23. :)
    Oh, and there is a Croatian flag at 0:36 :!: :!: :!: :D:D :wave:
    Evil Little Goat
    Ana2112 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :) And I've seen many of those videos and never before thought he was rude. Don’t know, it is all about individual impressions I guess. :)
    I guess! I thought it was HILARIOUS and awesome. Scat humour - gotta love it. I thought it was witty. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Scat humour - gotta love it. :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Evil Little Goat
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I guess! I thought it was HILARIOUS and awesome. Scat humour - gotta love it. I thought it was witty. :lol:

I can understand why you thought he was rude, but I thought it was brilliant, I was shocked, but buy how brave he was to actually speak his mind! I love him and it would take a lot, and i mean a lot to make me change my mind! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Ana2112 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo0ug4f97rc&feature=relmfu
    Love that sleepy interview at 0:23. :)
    Oh, and there is a Croatian flag at 0:36 :!: :!: :!: :D:D :wave:

He looks really really tired in 0:23, it looks like it was right after he finished a gig ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    I can understand why you thought he was rude, but I thought it was brilliant, I was shocked, but buy how brave he was to actually speak his mind! I love him and it would take a lot, and i mean a lot to make me change my mind! ;)
    :D Haven't changed my mind, dont worry. :-P
    MissJam81 wrote:
    He looks really really tired in 0:23, it looks like it was right after he finished a gig ;)
    Yes. :)

Here's another one for you. :D

EddieVedderanimal.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
    Ana2112 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    :D Haven't changed my mind, dont worry. :-P
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Yes. :)

Here's another one for you. :D

EddieVedderanimal.jpg

*-* this is my death face, cos Ive died from his overwhelming hotness!!! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Yeah! Disgusting is the keyword there!! You have to
    remember we were all standing in this stretch of two
    polo fields side by side!! Keep I'm mind polo is played
    on HORSES, who can and DO shit while in motion,
    including being able to do so while running... So when
    Ed licks a shoe...I almost puked!!!LMAO!!! It was a crazy
    show for sure. The shoe throwing by the way was started
    By the I.E. Kings, a gang well known all over theInland
    Empire.. Assholes!
  • -Emma- wrote:

Once again awesome job Emma!! Love it!! Thanks for all your hard work!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • -Emma- wrote:

WOW!! I'm so jealous!! I haven't been to one show yet!! But it's gonna happen,mark my words! :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    Rock that tambourine gorgeous!!! :thumbup:

glenna_pearl_jam.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    I know this has been posted here before.... but, dont it make you smile??

tumblr_m9didwT94r1rnp3v5.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    I know this has been posted here before.... but, dont it make you smile??

tumblr_m9didwT94r1rnp3v5.jpg
    The crooked heart swells all around! :D
    Evil Little Goat