Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• eddie.jpg

Holy mother of god!!
  • Oh Emma, you saw Hutchence!! RIP M.H. I swear, Eddie was channeling Hutch during the concert. :lol:
    Or you might say that Hutch used to channel Eddie. :lol: Both are and were sexy beasts.

(Another favorite of mine is McGregor. I made a video with him for the song I got Id aka shit. I made it like a story with the lyrics to it. Although, this is off topic. :geek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvlULkGDfQc)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Lisa, now I just need an Eddie sighting! ;) I probably wouldn't have the guts to approach him, I would lose my ability to speak :oops: .

I'm going to Seattle soon though, so a girl can dream!

tumblr_m9va7m0CiN1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Oh, you´re going to Seattle!! That´s so cool! Please remember to bring your camera ... you never know who you´ll run into... :lol::lol: :shock:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Here you go ladies...from MIA. Sweaty eddie up close and personal :)

http://youtu.be/hygggctNT8g

Yeah, I CAN see this video!! Great!!! :D:D:D:D
    I'm so in anticipation for the next concerts in Europe!! I can't wait!! The energy of Eddie is the engine in my everyday, at the moment. I can't stop myself, I dance and sing all Day long... :fp: :fp:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited September 2012
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, you´re going to Seattle!! That´s so cool! Please remember to bring your camera ... you never know who you´ll run into... :lol::lol: :shock:

Yeah, i agree!! :D:D:D Just do not forget the camera!
    Emma, have a lot of fun and good luck when you are there! :);)
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    ed11906.jpg

:corn: :corn: :corn: I love this pic!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m67031hqMZ1ru69bqo1_250.jpgtumblr_m67031hqMZ1ru69bqo2_250.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited September 2012
    tumblr_m9nyheUX241rtpfkmo1_400.jpg

I like this, Eddie looks and smile so sweet!
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m9qkqhuzH01ru69bqo1_500.jpg

O M G! :o:o:o
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, you´re going to Seattle!! That´s so cool! Please remember to bring your camera ... you never know who you´ll run into... :lol::lol: :shock:

Thanks Lisa and Hedwich :) , yes I will definitely be packing my camera!

I just looked up how many people live in Seattle...620,778...the odds aren't in my favour!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

-Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Thanks Lisa and Hedwich :) , yes I will definitely be packing my camera!

I just looked up how many people live in Seattle...620,778...the odds aren't in my favour!

So you can't that so say! :nono: All our good wishes are on you!!!
    You must believe, and the universe makes the rest. :D:D:D
    I believe! For you!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    -Emma- wrote:
    Lisa, now I just need an Eddie sighting! ;) I probably wouldn't have the guts to approach him, I would lose my ability to speak :oops: .

Speaking of not having the guts to approach him... I didn't even have the guts to look him in the eyes in concert. :o:lol: I was in the second row in Stockholm this July and towards the end of the show (maybe during Porch?) he was observing each and every person in the front rows, speaking to them, reading their banners, and just having a look at who was there in front of him. When he came in front of me I looked away because it was too intense. :o :shock: :oops: :oops:
    Evil Little Goat
    -Emma- wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVFli7_gys Ed always reminded me of Hutchence here. :)

I love Ed's crazy curls in that video!

Many years ago I actually saw Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates, I think they were eating ice-creams out the front of a local shop or something.

Michael%2BHutchence%2BHutch.jpg

eddie-vedder1.jpg
    Crazy curls! <3:D
    Evil Little Goat
    Just don't do this when you see him, Emma! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0
    Evil Little Goat
  • Ana2112 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Speaking of not having the guts to approach him... I didn't even have the guts to look him in the eyes in concert. :o:lol: I was in the second row in Stockholm this July and towards the end of the show (maybe during Porch?) he was observing each and every person in the front rows, speaking to them, reading their banners, and just having a look at who was there in front of him. When he came in front of me I looked away because it was too intense. :o :shock: :oops: :oops:

Lol!!ok,I officially don't feel so silly anymore!!
    Seriously, he has done this for YEARS!! Although
    I remember too when he used to keep the polaroid
    onstage, so he could snap photos, too! Eventually
    he learned to take the bridges in the songs to study
    all of us, and not just up front, watch closely next
    time you go, he'llwatch everyone!! It is severely
    intense, and alittle unnerving, but my theory is
    that this is how he remembers us!! Which has always
    struck me as fucking insane that he can do that!!
    Anyhow, at least I am not the only one who cannot
    return the lookand I always try to do this, he just
    makes me so nervous, and those beautiful blue
    Eyes and that searing stare are just too much and
    I always look away! I don't think I could approach
    him either.. I think I'd just admire him from afar,
    Which makes me feel all creepy and stalkerish!
  • Ana2112 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

OMG, GIRLS!!! I can totally understand you, although I´ve never had this experience. :cry: Note to self: FRONT ROW, FRONT ROW, next tour, I´ll try to get to front row ... so I can be totally shy and look away, cause I´m damn sure I´d do that too! I can understand that, it´s all to intense, he´s very ... intense. But at the same time, I can´t beleive he´s doing that! That´s why I think he has read this thread. He wants to know what´s going on with the fans, cause he´s damn curious and he cares. A lot. 8-):lol:

• I honestly think it's exactly what he has always
    said : here's what he tells people: " I love people
    untilI have to deal with them" basically, I think
    in an odd way, we fascinate HIM as much as he
    fascinates us! I am a lot like that, I love to
    just watch and study people, but getting involved
    with them makes me idioticly nervous!! I think I
    am just too energy sensitive, and therein huge crowds
    overrwhelm me, but even in the crowds at concerts
    I find his gaze dominating. Which is completely
    unsettling because I want to study him back, but
    know I can't!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    You guys should get prepared so that you don't squander the chance if you really do ever get a chance to speak with him! Me, I know exactly what I want to say to him, and will definitely not miss the chance to say it if I ever run into him somehow!
    However, I've been to Seattle probably 20 times, and not even any sightings from a distance. :( Maybe I'll bump in to him in Missoula! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Eventually

At Ed's solo show he really looked along the audience, I'm still jealous of my dad because Eddie raised his eyebrows and smiled at him (my dad was the oldest audience member I saw that evening, so he stood out). I bought my dad's ticket to see Eddie for his Christmas present, so I've jokingly told him that I can't top that present.

:lol:;)
    Hehe, yes it is insane. Well, the fact that at every concert the crowd that is close enough so he can make out their faces is pretty much the same makes it much easier for him. But what is insanely beautiful is that he cares enough to want to do that, to want to see the faces, the people.
    One of the most shocking moments for me at the shows was watching his facial expressions, the way he still enjoys and cherishes every moment, the same face that was caught on tape in 1992 Pinkpop, the face of a modest and humble boy who still cannot believe wtf has happened and appreciates all the love he receives.
    You described it wonderfully. And, yes, it does feel a bit creepy and stalkerish. :(
    Evil Little Goat
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You guys should get prepared so that you don't squander the chance if you really do ever get a chance to speak with him! Me, I know exactly what I want to say to him, and will definitely not miss the chance to say it if I ever run into him somehow!
    However, I've been to Seattle probably 20 times, and not even any sightings from a distance. :( Maybe I'll bump in to him in Missoula! :lol:

How would you approach Ed and introduce yourself? I wonder how many fans approach him everyday too...

-Emma- wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

How would you approach Ed and introduce yourself? I wonder how many fans approach him everyday too...
    I'd approach him like anyone else I was happy to see. I mean, I wouldn't run from across the street or anything. I mean if i ended up standing next to him in a store or at the airport or something. I really think of him as a very cool regular person, so that's how I'd approach him. I'm not one to get all crazy star struck, as in freaking out and gushing. And me and Ed have a common interest, and that's what I want to talk to him about, so shouldn't be too hard... of course, even though he's a regular guy, meeting and talking to him would be a highlight of my life, so maybe not THAT regular. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    basically, I think
    in an odd way, we fascinate HIM as much as he
    fascinates us!
    I'm sure of this. It can absolutely be seen and felt from everything he says and every move he makes on stage. :)
    And another amazing thing about their shows is the amount of mutual respect between the crowd and the guys. Like nothing I've ever experienced before.
    but even in the crowds at concerts
    I find his gaze dominating. Which is completely
    unsettling because I want to study him back, but
    know I can't!
    Yes. And this nervousness you mentioned and shyness... Ed found a way to get rid of it. Hopefully we will too, heh... :)
    Evil Little Goat
    -Emma- wrote:
    wonder how many fans approach him everyday too...
    This too. Beside the fact that I would die or faint :lol: I 'm not sure I would want to bother him in the street.

In Stockholm I had a little present for the boys I wanted to throw on the stage, but when I saw that all kinds of stuff was flying in their direction all the time I thought oh fuck it, they don't need another one. I feel the same about the approaches. He probably doesn't really need another person asking him the same questions for the billionth time, and in his personal/free time. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    of course, even though he's a regular guy, meeting and talking to him would be a highlight of my life, so maybe not THAT regular. :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Evil Little Goat
    edited September 2012
    Ana2112 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    wonder how many fans approach him everyday too...
    This too. Beside the fact that I would die or faint :lol: I 'm not sure I would want to bother him in the street.

In Stockholm I had a little present for the boys I wanted to throw on the stage, but when I saw that all kinds of stuff was flying in their direction all the time I thought oh fuck it, they don't need another one. I feel the same about the approaches. He probably doesn't really need another person asking him the same questions for the billionth time, and in his personal/free time. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    of course, even though he's a regular guy, meeting and talking to him would be a highlight of my life, so maybe not THAT regular. :lol:
    I think that if people bother him while he's doing something like eating or is in the middle of a conversation or something, that,s one thing. So totally rude to approach him if he's in the middle of something or trying to just have some private time. But I would think that if he's just standing around or in line or standing next to you somewhere, he not only wouldn't mind, but would be happy to chat to with fan assuming they're being normal and not al weird and freaked out, whicb might be awkward. I mean, I never thought of him as such a snob (or as having such little ego) as to not want to share a few friendly words with a fan! I think he respects us a hit more than that! And I've heard many accounts of how open and awesome he is when fans have met him.
    Also, that's why you need to think of something good to talk to him about - so that you're not saying the same shit as a billion other people have (I.e. your music has gotten me through some tough times. Or thank you for your music, blah blah).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Ok so Iprobably shouldn't admitt this, but
    Like I said earlier, I am extremely energy sensitive.
    I honestly believe this comes from a combination
    of a abusive past, and thirty years of working with
    animals, who communicate entirely through energy,
    and very little through close contact verbalization.
    So if I ever ended up approaching Mr. Vedder it would
    probably make him laugh... Because my innate instinct
    on approaching any animal would be the least
    Threatening way possible which is come in facing side, and
    from around them, side to front... Can you just
    imagine how stupid I'd look?? Cause while a dog or horse
    insist due respect of their space from this approach
    a human expects you to go the opposite, face them and
    hold eye contact.. So basically I think I'd be more
    confused than anything, and just keep my distance!!!
    I think I'd look alittle less like a moron that way!!
    Ok so Iprobably shouldn't admitt this, but
    Maybe just keep in mind that he's human if you see him, and you just might do okay! :lol:
    I just know I'd regret not talking to him if I had any reasonable and polite opportunity.
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ok so Iprobably shouldn't admitt this, but
    Maybe just keep in mind that he's human if you see him, and you just might do okay! :lol:
    I just know I'd regret not talking to him if I had any reasonable and polite opportunity.

I guess in all honesty it would all depend on the entirety
    of the situation during which I found myself,his mood, mine etc..
    And I'm that respect I'm golden, Icanread moods from
    a great distance! Anyhow I'llprobably NEVERhave to
    worry about this! Lol
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I think that if people bother him while he's doing something like eating or is in the middle of a conversation or something, that,s one thing. So totally rude to approach him if he's in the middle of something or trying to just have some private time. But I would think that if he's just standing around or in line or standing next to you somewhere, he not only wouldn't mind, but would be happy to chat to with fan assuming they're being normal and not al weird and freaked out, whicb might be awkward. I mean, I never thought of him as such a snob (or as having such little ego) as to not want to share a few friendly words with a fan! I think he respects us a hit more than that! And I've heard many accounts of how open and awesome he is when fans have met him.
    Also, that's why you need to think of something good to talk to him about - so that you're not saying the same shit as a billion other people have (I.e. your music has gotten me through some tough times. Or thank you for your music, blah blah).
    From everything I heard and read about him, you are completely right. Some time ago I read about some people wanting to talk to him in a baseball game. He told them he would like to watch the game and would come to see them later. So in the halftime (is there even such a thing in baseball? :lol: ) he went to find them, and as they weren't in their seats he actually waited for them to return so he could fulfill his promise. So, yes, you must be right when you say that he pretty much always finds the time for chatting and is really kind to the fans and is happy to do it too.

Still, I don't think I would do that. I can't really explain why. It is just a problem I have, I guess. :lol: I would somehow always have a feeling I was intruding or something. Although he is very open and sweet he must have days when he just doesn't want to talk to anybody. And it has nothing to do with ego or snobbishness - everybody feels like that sometimes. And I would just want to avoid the chance I was bothering him on a day like that. That's all. Don't know, maybe I'm weird. :)

And maybe I would feel completely differently if I actually found myself standing next to him, waiting in a line at the airport. :lol:
    Evil Little Goat