tumblr_lwbxs7rfL41r04i8no1_4001.jpg
    tumblr_larf80dZZv1qccmmqo1_5001-1.jpg

Ok,
    Pic 1-The eyes
    Pic 2-The teeth
    Pic 3-The hair
    OMFG!!
    Sigh

omg!!!! albertagirl!!! those are probably the best slapping pics ive seen in here! THANK YOU!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Geat looking guy but the constant drinking is starting the give him that "look" - the swollen puffy face look of a heavy drinker.
    I think that's just the process of aging. I don't see a gin blossom nose....
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Geat looking guy but the constant drinking is starting the give him that "look" - the swollen puffy face look of a heavy drinker.
    Eddie isn't a heavy drinker at all. He usually only has half a bottle of wine or less at his shows. The one he's usually drinking out of is just water or Gatorade. Ed lives a pretty healthy lifestyle aside from the smoking. Sure he drinks, but he's not a heavy drinker, not even close. And his face does NOT look puffed up, and certainly not like someone with severe liver damage!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Eddie isn't a heavy drinker at all. He usually only has half a bottle of wine or less at his shows. The one he's usually drinking out of is just water or Gatorade. Ed lives a pretty healthy lifestyle aside from the smoking. Sure he drinks, but he's not a heavy drinker, not even close. And his face does NOT look puffed up, and certainly not like someone with severe liver damage!
    Precisely. Didn't an opera singer also have wine throughout their show? Well anyways, wine's good for you :lol: Perhaps I should take Ed on a tasting tour of the Long Island wineries :mrgreen:

27-716148.jpg
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Lots of gems on tumblr ;)

tumblr_m8omf7n0Gm1r3o3gzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8op1f8GZ41r3o3gzo1_250.jpg
    Original size: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8op1 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8okuxo7it1r3o3gzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m8okuxo7it1r3o3gzo2_400.jpg

tumblr_m8okxgZlxr1r3o3gzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8okivFFNr1r3o3gzo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5tc84B8No1qhkku8o1_400.png
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Holy friggin hell girls....

http://youtu.be/yn17FDnWUEk
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

so adorable.... :mrgreen:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    :lol: If only Ed did that with both of his shirts :lol:;)
    tumblr_m8qa8pqflP1r3o3gzo1_1280.jpg

:lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh....
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    mikalina wrote:

so adorable.... :mrgreen:
    I sooooo cannot get this link to work for me.. It
    keeps saying.... This video is currently unavailable.
    I call BULLSHIT on You Tube!!
  • Options

That's one of the best videos I've seen of Ed. Thanks so much for posting! Goes into my favorites list!
    PS AlbertaGirl70 - I just joined Twitter, and you were literally the first person that showed up when I followed a PJ account - I'm @Alli3388. I don't like my account name - after making it I figured it would be better to us PJ_Soul, but it was too late... do you know if I can change that?? Or would I have to start a whole new account?? ... Maybe I'll just change my username instead.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878

4:02!!!!!! someone rescue me!!!! :o :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    how smart and grown up does this picture look?? love his shirt!
    eye-candy-eddie-vedder-20.jpg?w=500
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ooooh I likey this one! Honestly, I think I find the older, more "distinguished" Ed more attractive than the younger Ed. Maybe it's cause I'm getting older :lol: :oops:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's one of the best videos I've seen of Ed. Thanks so much for posting! Goes into my favorites list!
    PS AlbertaGirl70 - I just joined Twitter, and you were literally the first person that showed up when I followed a PJ account - I'm @Alli3388. I don't like my account name - after making it I figured it would be better to us PJ_Soul, but it was too late... do you know if I can change that?? Or would I have to start a whole new account?? ... Maybe I'll just change my username instead.

Im not really sure how that works but I think there is some way to have 2 accounts if you can't just change your user name,there should be a help link somewhere that might help lol or even just tweet the question im sure you;ll get an answer from someone....Oh cool I just looked at who I'm following and there you are :D

• Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Really??Really?? Do you really want to be rescued??Didn't think so!! I'm sure if I tried I would be slapped!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    eddie-vedder.jpg
    I LOVE

I LOVE this pic!!
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Really??Really?? Do you really want to be rescued??Didn't think so!! I'm sure if I tried I would be slapped!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: you got a point there!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ooooh I likey this one! Honestly, I think I find the older, more "distinguished" Ed more attractive than the younger Ed. Maybe it's cause I'm getting older :lol: :oops:

he is definatelly sexier! :thumbup: if thats possible! :lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Yeah, I agree, but I am pretty sure it is indeed because we are getting old too! :lol:
  • Options
    Ooooh I likey this one! Honestly, I think I find the older, more "distinguished" Ed more attractive than the younger Ed. Maybe it's cause I'm getting older

he is definatelly sexier! if thats possible!
    Yeah, I agree, but I am pretty sure it is indeed because we are getting old too!

I must be the perv of the group :shh: :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    Ooooh I likey this one! Honestly, I think I find the older, more "distinguished" Ed more attractive than the younger Ed. Maybe it's cause I'm getting older

Yeah, I agree, but I am pretty sure it is indeed because we are getting old too!

Nah. I still have a huge crush on Clint Eastwood, and he's, like, 300 years old. :oops:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

Nah. I still have a huge crush on Clint Eastwood, and he's, like, 300 years old. :oops:

........young Eddie ;):mrgreen:
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

........young Eddie ;):mrgreen:
    Oh. I thought you meant you're young. Shit. Confession unwarranted!! :lol:
    Okay, well, young Eddie is amazingly sexy too! Not so bad for me though... he was 27 when PJ got together, so that's totally within reason for me!
  • Options
    Oh. I thought you meant you're young. Shit. Confession unwarranted!! :lol:
    Okay, well, young Eddie is amazingly sexy too! Not so bad for me though... he was 27 when PJ got together, so that's totally within reason for me![/quote]

YES Exactly!!! He's hot and sexy period but the first "10" years I really enjoy :corn:
  • Options
    I will say, I did have a little crush on Ed when I was 12 (this was circa 1994). I also had a crush on Joe Perry and Lars Ulrich :lol:

But nowadays, I dunno...I think he's just sexier.
  • Options
    tumblr_l8wvo5Y6Zx1qce15po1_5001-1.jpg
    tumblr_ldjav7fzgf1qe4pmvo1_5001.jpg
    photo-2-4-1.jpg
    tumblr_l89sfdnWB41qdn3vgo1_5001-1.jpg
    photo5-1-1-1-1.jpg

All our favorite Eddie years....

• Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    I will say, I did have a little crush on Ed when I was 12 (this was circa 1994). I also had a crush on Joe Perry and Lars Ulrich :lol:

But nowadays, I dunno...I think he's just sexier.

James Hetfield and Nikki Sixx :mrgreen::lol: the good ol days
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

Oh my god! I thought I was the only one!!! I LOVE Clint Eastwood!! He is cool as hell!! :lol: :oops: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"