Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    rpech'e wrote:
    tumblr_m6g6cdORv91r87owxo1_250.jpg

who's the lucky lady????

I was wondering too

Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine)...her music has always annoyed me, now she annoys me even more knowing she got a Vedder hug! :lol:
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Shit, you all have posted so many great pics lately!!

I read in the fan reviews from Werchter the other day and one person wrote: " AH...IF only I had my video camera rolling when Eddie raised his arms during Alive....dam his bisceps have gotten huge...must be from all the physical therapy...Eddie seems to be doing much much more jumping on this tour....AH I love the jumping...."

And I know why he´s doing a lot more jumping: CLEARLY, Eddie has been reading our threads lately!! :lol::lol::lol: He probably wants to give us ladies a special treat ... :mrgreen:;)

I have butterflies in my stomach today, in less than a week I´ll see PJ live for the very first time!!! :shock:

:fp: :o :shock: :D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I read in the fan reviews from Werchter the other day and one person wrote: " AH...IF only I had my video camera rolling when Eddie raised his arms during Alive....dam his bisceps have gotten huge...must be from all the physical therapy...Eddie seems to be doing much much more jumping on this tour....AH I love the jumping...."

And I know why he´s doing a lot more jumping: CLEARLY, Eddie has been reading our threads lately!! :lol::lol::lol: He probably wants to give us ladies a special treat ... :mrgreen:;)

I have butterflies in my stomach today, in less than a week I´ll see PJ live for the very first time!!! :shock:

Wishlisa, I can hear you clearly. For me there are only 3 days until I'm with PJ ... I am already sick with excitement all the time!
    I hope he has a special treat for us :D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_lzuw420zeZ1r61bslo2_250.jpg
    special slap pic for you, Miss Jam :lol::lol:

tumblr_lyzfd9XUfI1r39j7uo1_500.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_m6hgbhR8rr1rtpfkmo1_250.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    -Emma- wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    tumblr_m6g6cdORv91r87owxo1_250.jpg

who's the lucky lady????

I was wondering too

Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine)...her music has always annoyed me, now she annoys me even more knowing she got a Vedder hug! :lol:

Oh her :yawn: Wonder if thats from the festival the other night, I know he thanked her on stage for something.
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Hedwich,wishlisa,I'm so excited for you girls!!....Whenever I see one of the thread girls is going to a show,I'm so excited for them...Especially a first timer since I will be one someday also... :D:mrgreen:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Hedwich,wishlisa,I'm so excited for you girls!!....Whenever I see one of the thread girls is going to a show,I'm so excited for them...Especially a first timer since I will be one someday also... :D:mrgreen:

Thank you, Alberta! Then we will be happy too much and very excited to be with you! :shock: :corn: :clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine)...her music has always annoyed me, now she annoys me even more knowing she got a Vedder hug! :lol:[/quote]

Oh her :yawn: Wonder if thats from the festival the other night, I know he thanked her on stage for something.[/quote][/quote]

cats_fighting_10200611.jpg

Easy ladies,easy :lol::lol:

• Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    I think you guys have posted every picture available of Ed now... :mrgreen:

157981_186142161513724_960832331_n.jpg
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    lets keep it clean (out loud any way) the dirt is what got the last thread locked.

tumblr_ls3gwd5qCF1qbqwr6o1_500.jpg

http://www.pearljamonline.it/EdVed2007/WB_07-48A.JPG

all together now, Head shoulders knees...
    WB_07-100A.JPG
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Wishlisa.. All I can sayid get a second job, because
    the obsession that will be instilled by seeing PJ live,
    is going to cost more than Heroin!!! I have planned vacations
    around going to see these guys! And it only gets more addictive
    every time you see them. You and Hedwhich have
    a blast at your shows, just know I'm jealous as hell!!
  • Options
    cmmac80cmmac80 Posts: 75

Hahaha so true! I didn't get to see them until last Sept. for the first time (and I had to travel to see them, they've only ever played once here locally several years ago and I very regrettably had to miss that show) now that I have seen them all I can think about is seeing them again! I already have travel plans booked to see 2 EV solo's in Nov. and I can't wait until I can scrape enough cash together for another PJ show. Seeing them live really is something amazing, your minds will be blown! Have great time!
    I suggest you step out on your porch...
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    lets keep it clean (out loud any way) the dirt is what got the last thread locked.

Did I miss something?? What was said?? I went back a few pages and didnt see anything out of line.
    Huh maybe just a friendly reminder ;)
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    rpech'e wrote:
    V V wrote:

Did I miss something?? What was said?? I went back a few pages and didnt see anything out of line.

what a gorgeous gorgeous man!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    V V wrote:

No kidding,where the hell did that come from?We passed with slap,jumping on & shorts comments,I think we're good :lol::lol: I don't think we have ever been dirty,or offensive,just witty and funny,and with 500 plus pages I believe we are doing just fine :D

• Options
    1353947317_baeb8aa6d3_z.jpg
    Eddie sings along with Neil by litlnemo, on Flickr[/quote]

YOU MEAN THIS :lol::lol: I was to lazy to look for it earlier when I commented.
    I'd say were doing pretty good after all those comments ;)
  • Options
    V V wrote:

WB_07-100A.JPG

Very cute! I like the photo on the wall near Eddie too :)

• Options
    tumblr_m6i1qgek9B1r0d33so1_400.gif

tumblr_m5koifTEFJ1qjtvmuo1_400.jpg

• Options
    rpech'e wrote:

I'd say were doing pretty good after all those comments ;)[/quote]

EXACTLY!! :D
    My happy place!
    I love you! :lol::lol:

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    V V wrote:

WB_07-100A.JPG

Very cute! I like the photo on the wall near Eddie too :)

Gotta love a pic that can go into either or of the threads... :lol::lol:

• Options
    tumblr_lzl231ul6R1qckn5so1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2urexN4hM1qbqwr6o1_400.jpg

• Options
    rpech'e wrote:

I'd say were doing pretty good after all those comments ;)

EXACTLY!! :D
    My happy place!
    I love you! :lol::lol:[/quote]

oh man... :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_lzl231ul6R1qckn5so1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2urexN4hM1qbqwr6o1_400.jpg

the seconsd one is terrific!
    Yet 2 days until the concert. :lol::lol::lol: :fp: :fp:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options

Thank you so much, AlbertaGirl! You seem like a very nice person and I wish for you to see them very soon!! I know that if we get to see PJ we´ll be able to spread some good energy to you guys, and maybe even some nice pics?! :D I will tell you all about it when I get back from Stockholm on Sunday or Monday!! I am really nervous about it, in a good way! I will be going by myself, but I hope to get to meet some great people!! For me, this is a very emotional experience, seeing them live for the first time. I will probably cry and scream a bit. :lol::lol::lol:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Wishlisa, I can hear you clearly. For me there are only 3 days until I'm with PJ ... I am already sick with excitement all the time!

Hedwich, I wish you a great concert!!!! I´ll be happy to hear all about it soon!!! :D

• Options

I hear you!! :lol::lol: Well, it seems to me that people in this forum are like talking about life before their first PJ gig and after .... I have understood that it might be a very special experience and yes, I can imagine myself starting to travel around for more .... getting crazy and CRAVING more .... now I have to prepare myself for my first time ... :lol: trying not to lose it. :lol:

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Hedwich, I wish you a great concert!!!! I´ll be happy to hear all about it soon!!! :D

Wishlisa, the same for YOU!!! This is incredible! We will report ... :D:D:D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_m5lg6zADSF1r0habgo1_500.jpg

Hey Girl pic?
    If I could it myself, I would edit it myself ...
    Sorry Emma / Alberta, I do not get out ... :( :(
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_m5alj6cslm1rxcrvxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5kp56a9a91qjtvmuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5fqf23h0h1ry7c2ao1_1280.jpg

exactly 48 hours to go...then I see EDDIE!!! :D:D :shock: :shock: :crazy: :crazy:
    I now need a hysterical smilie...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!