Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    This one is from a show in France...lucky french :)

http://www.pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20060909/4.jpg
    There's just one word that I still believe and it's love...

"Vocês são do Caralho" - Eddie, 4th September/06 Lisbon

Lisbon - 04/09/2006
    Madrid - 09/06/2007
  • Options
    There's just one word that I still believe and it's love...

"Vocês são do Caralho" - Eddie, 4th September/06 Lisbon

Lisbon - 04/09/2006
    Madrid - 09/06/2007
  • Options
    crazy_mary wrote:

GREAT, GREAT PIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YYYI LOOOVE THIS MAN.YYY
    YYYI LOOOVE THIS THREAD.YYY
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Hmmmm.....Photography-wise that's a great action shot...but otherwise...my jury is still out on that one...I just yelled at my hubby today for pitching a loogy out the window into the yard...but then, the dogs looked for it for about 15 minutes, so it kept them busy....

In Ed's case...I would hate to be the fan getting that on the forehead or worse - in the eye!!! Eeeeewwww!! If I was a teenager, I'd probably swallow...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    VikyViky Posts: 138
    wow! a long time since the last I've been here... I missed the thread a lot!! Thanks for the pics!
    Happy new year too! haha
    "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity... "
  • Options
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Claudia wrote:
    ewwwwwwwwwwww that one is ewwwwwwwwww
    but I did just put it in my photobucket album!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    And I put it in my fotolog, it's disgusting! I've never seen it before.
    Some die just to live.
  • Options
    This one was in São Paulo, 12/03/2005. I miss that day sooooooo much!
    http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp2ed0dp.jpg
    Some die just to live.
  • Options
    God bless this thread
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I'm actually a Jeff fan, obviously...but this pic is irresistible.

Nothing hotter than a man with a kid.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/amentschick/eddieandoliviaie0.jpg
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402

This is an adorable picture. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    taratara Posts: 293

**melts**
    it's true, nothing hotter than a man with a kid (so long as he's looking after the kid)
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    Erm... wasn't it a picture of his child that got this thread scotched last time?
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Erm... wasn't it a picture of his child that got this thread scotched last time?
    There's been pictures of Ed with Olivia in magazines, he appeared on fucking tv with her at the Mother's day baseball game, and there was the picture in Iconoclasts.

So that'd be a bit hypocritical to close threads just because there's a picture of him and his kid..that he's not exactly shy about!

obviously if it's a 'stolen' picture (like the one of them passing in a hotel lobby), that's different...but this one doesn't seem like something stolen (even if I never saw it elsewhere...though you actually can't see anything, I mean it could be anybody).
  • Options
    I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, or threatening to close a thread. I was simply making an observation that LAST TIME a thread similar to this was removed, it was apparently because someone posted a picture of Eddie's child on it.

Granted, she's not actually identifiable in the pic in question. HOWEVER, if people like this thread, maybe they shouldn't gamble with it by posting links to pics of Eddie's child. Again.

That's all.

As far as "hypocritcal" goes, this is a board run at PJ's will, which means they get to make the rules. They have little power over what goes down on the wild and wooly www, but here they have total control.

I'd be pissed as hell if someone posted pics of my kids online. Eddie is famous, but his child is private individual.
  • Options
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    As far as "hypocritcal" goes, this is a board run at PJ's will, which means they get to make the rules. They have little power over what goes down on the wild and wooly www, but here they have total control.

I'd be pissed as hell if someone posted pics of my kids online. Eddie is famous, but his child is private individual.
    but that's what I mean, I'm not talking about random shots on the Web, I'm talking about Ed himself putting his kid out there for the world to see on TV (a fact that certainly surprised me...but I guess he's just too proud of her :o)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    but that's what I mean, I'm not talking about random shots on the Web, I'm talking about Ed himself putting his kid out there for the world to see on TV (a fact that certainly surprised me...but I guess he's just too proud of her :o)
    Look at it this way: If I want to take my kids out in public, show them off, post pictures of them where I choose, that's my right. If other people start doing it, I'd have a problem.

You will note that there are no pictures of the child elsewhere on the PJ web site. No matter where her father takes her in public, it doesn't make her fair game here, IMO.

Maybe that's just the mother in me coming out.

Or maybe, I'd just hate to see this fine thread torn down again.
  • Options
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Look at it this way: If I want to take my kids out in public, show them off, post pictures of them where I choose, that's my right. If other people start doing it, I'd have a problem.

You will note that there are no pictures of the child elsewhere on the PJ web site. No matter where her father takes her in public, it doesn't make her fair game here, IMO.

Maybe that's just the mother in me coming out.
    Or maybe, I'd just hate to see this fine thread torn down again.
    I'm not saying she's fair game at all (if I was Ed I wouldn't have done anything at all to put her up), but if someone puts up a picture that is widely, in print or TV, with obvious Ed's consent, available...that shouldn't be ground to close the thread, otherwise it's hypocritical.
    ...and less face it anyway, it's really the Ed part of the photo we'd be interested in ;))

though despite the title 'where Eddie looks hot', it's really just 'pictures of Ed' :D
  • Options
    Um, can someone please post a picture or something. I don't check here for debates girls, i'm here for the heat!
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    mindi wrote:

hahaha :D
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Um, can someone please post a picture or something. I don't check here for debates girls, i'm here for the heat!
    is someone getting a little restless
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    is someone getting a little restless

Ha! Who me?
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Ha! Who me?
    haha, yes u silly girl
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    I love the way he's looking at her in this pic ~

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edandanivh38hg.jpg

Perfection ~

http://img252.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hot1nr12bz.jpg

(Thanks to whomever these pics belong to)
    ~Try to like me despite my newbieness~
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Just thought I would post a link to my album again ,lots of Ed in it and some of Stone too!
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0903/mindid/ed/

Always adding more.
    And if anyone wants to join a yahoogroup to talk anything about Ed, pm me!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy