Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I personally find it funny when a poster confuses freedom of speech with anarchy. Also, it amuses me when posters expect freedom of speech on a privately ran bbs. You have as much freedom of speech here as you would in someone's home. You don't have it there...that person at his or her own discretion can kick you out of their house if they don't like the way you are saying something or how you are treating another person in their home...or for whatever reason they choose, because again, freedom of speech doesn't carry over to the private sector.

Could we please have discussions like this posted on another thread? Thanks.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I personally find it funny when a poster confuses freedom of speech with anarchy. Also, it amuses me when posters expect freedom of speech on a privately ran bbs. You have as much freedom of speech here as you would in someone's home. You don't have it there...that person at his or her own discretion can kick you out of their house if they don't like the way you are saying something or how you are treating another person in their home...or for whatever reason they choose, because again, freedom of speech doesn't carry over to the private sector.

aNiMaL!

What are you doing in this thread?!!! ;)

Kat, ok.... but YOU??!!!

I learn something new here everyday.... :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    niner wrote:

hahahahahahahahahaha i love it :) thank you hahahahaha

and yes EDDIE HappY BirthDay from alll of us on ur hot thread, you know its all in the best possible taste ! ;):D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    worst thread. my question is how many of these posts are from guys? there is no way that there is this many women in the forum.
  • Options
    worst thread. my question is how many of these posts are from guys? there is no way that there is this many women in the forum.

You're joking, right?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/eilkel/EVRN.jpg
  • Options
    well I'm allllllllllllllllllllll women honey , if you dont like the contents move along :)

**sighs** E.K. very nice :D
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    well I'm allllllllllllllllllllll women honey , if you dont like the contens move along :)

**sighs** E.K. very nice :D

Same here lovey.

If people don't like this thread, they shouldn't come here and try and spoil it for us.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

hey, i made a thread 'pics where ed looks like a dork', but it's not nearly as popular. now, stone on the other hand, that would have been a HUGE success!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Same here lovey.

If people don't like this thread, they shouldn't come here and try and spoil it for us.

they cant spoil it , we have pics of Ed !! life dont get any better ;)

ooo i just played that "Diffting" vid on utube , very niiiice well done who ever did that :)
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    they cant spoil it , we have pics of Ed !! life dont get any better ;)

ooo i just played that "Diffting" vid on utube , very niiiice well done who ever did that :)

hey listen... i am not trying to spoil anything for anyone. i am just wondering how many guys are actually posting hot pics of EV?

i like coming in this thread to see some pics. some people put up some rare ones!
  • Options
    taratara Posts: 293
    to those who have issues with this thread, i refer you to this thread:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=226341

do you not have problems with that? or is the objectification of women ok, it's just when women start doing it that it's wrong? if you're a guy who has problems with this thread, just think about that the next time you turn to your buddy and say 'hey, check out that piece of ass, i'd tap that', and ask yourself how it's different.
    at least the ed/hot thread is moderately on topic.
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    Ok, it's raining like crazy in San Antonio, just finished my shopping, settling down at home for the evening, and checked my "Ed Looks Hot" updates....and what do I find here???? Go away and leave us alone...please!!! For those of you new to this thread, it's NOT ALL LUST & GUNS, & nonsense....sprinkled in between it all, there's always dialogue on the music, the causes, and the many things that make us love this artist...we love the photo's and the comraderie (probably misspelled that!)...those recent Kat postings are the first I've ever seen here...just leave it alone and move along...please...
    "Everytime I hear that melody, something breaks inside" -- T.W.
  • Options
    cindyp41 wrote:
    Ok, it's raining like crazy in San Antonio, just finished my shopping, settling down at home for the evening, and checked my "Ed Looks Hot" updates....and what do I find here???? Go away and leave us alone...please!!! For those of you new to this thread, it's NOT ALL LUST & GUNS, & nonsense....sprinkled in between it all, there's always dialogue on the music, the causes, and the many things that make us love this artist...we love the photo's and the comraderie (probably misspelled that!)...those recent Kat postings are the first I've ever seen here...just leave it alone and move along...please...

Hi there. Looks like we're getting thunder and rain in Sydney, Australia for Christmas this year .. and it's summer. :eek:
    I can't believe Kat posted in this thread. :D
  • Options
    taratara Posts: 293
    E.K wrote:
    I can't believe Kat posted in this thread. :D
    it's cause she thinks ed's hot too ;)
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    tara wrote:
    it's cause she thinks ed's hot too ;)

hahaha .. imagine if she started posting hot Eddie pics too. :D
  • Options
    I didn't mean "Kat, move it along"...by any means...I think she was in here telling people to stop taunting & basically addressing the dumping on this thread...what I meant by my post is to simply ask those seeking "non-hot-ed" dialogue to move it along...
    "Everytime I hear that melody, something breaks inside" -- T.W.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

Great post. I'm so sick of this overdramatic whining. It's a message board. It's not life or death. It's not an attack on someone's civil liberties. If you're not mature enough to handle the basic rules of a message board for a band without getting your feelings hurt or your panties in a bunch anytime one of your threads gets locked, perhaps you should take Kat's advice & spend your time else where. Enough is enough. Let it go.
  • Options
    hey listen... i am not trying to spoil anything for anyone. i am just wondering how many guys are actually posting hot pics of EV?

i like coming in this thread to see some pics. some people put up some rare ones!

ooops ok sorry if i got u wrong :)

and i think ALOT of the guys look in this thread , there are many unsaid "man-crushs" for Eddie :) and who could blame them :D:D:D:D

ooo Claudia wowwwww nice sweaty one ;):p
  • Options
    [size=+5] Yum yum yum yum yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy[/size]

ok, now this is coherent:)
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    ooops ok sorry if i got u wrong :)

and i think ALOT of the guys look in this thread , there are many unsaid "man-crushs" for Eddie :) and who could blame them :D:D:D:D

ooo Claudia wowwwww nice sweaty one ;):p

yeah i admit, i have a non-homosexual crush on eddie. what guy wouldnt!?
  • Options
    niner wrote:

Wow there's some serious views in this thread, I think people need to lighten up a little (have a drink or two). This however isn't one of them! Thanks for this, it's hilarious! I've watched it a number of times because it's so damn funny. Ed's got such a serious look on his face, and it's such a contrast to the stripped tights and the dancing elf shaking his ass around. :D:p:D
    You can't know what it's like, to bleed from here,
    The blackened world goes white, it goes nowhere...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
  • Options
    9/28/96, 10/2/96, 9/8/98, 9/10/98, 8/25/00, 5/13/06, 6/3/06
  • Options
    VikyViky Posts: 138

hhhahaahahah He's so serious in that one!
    "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity... "
  • Options
    j.roj.ro Posts: 111

That was HILARIOUS. It's one thing to see your coworker dancing around like an elf...but Eddie Vedder! Ha!

Good work =)
    Oh half his life, a hand me down, wasted away
    Of he fills it up, with the love, of a girl...
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Oh, you did not do that!!!!!!!!
    Fu#king hysterical.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    nice one! :D
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    niner wrote:

Hahahahaha...stomach aches...hahahaha....and he still looks cute as ever...:D
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?