2»

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    for the record

i am very happy i got mine :)

and i LOVE the new cover... beautiful! cant wait to see it in person
  • Options
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    yup, classic

pop that thing on in the middle of the mountains and watch the clouds roll by...

then get back to me ;)

Don't even waste your time with him.

I like your idea. :)
  • Options
    Don't even waste your time with him.

I like your idea. :)

I know you're a very bitter person after seeing the Pack's dreams of another superbowl appearence crumble before your very eyes last night, but no reason to bring it into other thread.

Leave it be. Maybe Aaron Rogers will lead the Pack to another NFC championship next year. Maybe.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    my2hands wrote:
    by the way

if these are so limited...

then why is there a dude on ebay with a picture of 14 of them? a real live picture of 14 of them... going for $150 buy it now?

looks like it wasnt limited for him?

Probably owns an independent record store and knows that PJ fans are sheep... Can't blame him for seeing what the market will bear for these "limited" vinyls.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    I know you're a very bitter person after seeing the Pack's dreams of another superbowl appearence crumble before your very eyes last night, but no reason to bring it into other thread.

Leave it be. Maybe Aaron Rogers will lead the Pack to another NFC championship next year. Maybe.

Dude enough I've moved on and so should you. :D
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    chromiam wrote:
    Probably owns an independent record store and knows that PJ fans are sheep... Can't blame him for seeing what the market will bear for these "limited" vinyls.

oh no, i am not blaming him at all... i agree with you.

i just thought i would use him as evidence as to how limited these may be?
  • Options
    I think that there are alot of fake auctions out there to create a market value for an item instantly instead of letting time and supply and demand determine their value. Same with posters....I got mine through the 10c and will be haging on to it for a while.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    lowlight10 wrote:
    how are they getting ripped off? they arent being deceived and know exactly what they are buying. are they idiots cuz they can go get the CD for $10? maybe. but if its worth that much to them, it's their money, let them spend it.

i've seen posters go for 300-500 on EB. now I would never pay that much for any poster, but if someone wants it that badly, go for it. this is no different. its a collectors item. getting all riled up about the prices accomplishes nothing. this is how any piece of art is tranferred in the free market. what do you think Sotheby's does?

now if its concert tickets at issue, thats a whole different story.
    A concert ticket is selling art also..... heh ;)

let the games begin!!