How many Vinyls?

pkh43pkh43 Posts: 253
edited January 2008 in The Porch
How many vinyls does Pearl jam release with each CD released? does anyone have any idea? Why is the No COde vinyl so rare? How many were made?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• For albums like No Code and Yield, I believe they were still in print until about 2000 or 2001. So a lot of those were pressed. But they aren't in print so that makes them rare and expensive.

Albums like Ten, Vs, Vitalogy, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, and Rearviewmirror just went out of print within the last year so they are less expensive. There are a lot out there.

Live On Two Legs and Binaural only saw one pressing I believe and are the most rare/expensive.

Though Avocado only had one pressing and sold out quickly through 10C, there are still plenty to be had for around the original price I think,

BTW, I still need LOTL, Binaural, and No Code if anyone's offering.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    The only solid number I have ever been aware of is that 2000 Benaroya vinyl box sets were produced.

I'm sure the rest of them were limited runs, though not as limited as Benaroya. They're all getting tougher to find, with Binaural and Live on Two Legs being the toughest.

Good luck in your search!

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016