Options

What I wish everyone could experience

PJfanFORlifePJfanFORlife Posts: 138
edited November 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I hope that everyone smiles at least once a day at the thought of something silly, a joke or a memory. I hope at least once in life you laugh so hard your sides hurt and tears spill out from your eyes. You should enjoy the company of an animal, wether it be a pet or the fish you see swimming in a pond. I hope everyone has had a job they've loved and one they've truly hated. I hope you wake on Monday, stub your toe on the door and have a better Tuesday. I hope everyone's cried the kind of cry when your body's wrecked with tears and you're fighting yourself for air. I hope you wake in the middle of the night, grab a glass of water and sit outdoors to enjoy the peace and quiet the night offers. Watch a sunrise and set. Catch an eclipse and a meteor shower. Go to a concert and let yourself feel the energy. For a moment you feel like your feet don't touch the ground! I hope you wake just a few minutes before the love that lay next to you just to watch them sleep. I hope you dream. Realize sickness and death exsist. To experience both is healing. To live waiting for both is unhealthy. Hug your old teddy bear. I hope you trigger a memory from a scent. Those memories are most vivid! At last I hope everyone has the privledge to stand in the arms of the one they love and feel the butterflies set flight in you belly. This letting you know that no matter what goes on around you, you know you'll always be alright!
Guess I'll trn on music instead...

ccfa.org

http://organicconsumers.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    beautiful, inspiring.

You have made me smile.
    “DON'T TELL ME this IS REAL because it is the edge chunk of what I feel!”

-Michael McClure
  • Options
    these things are what make life liveable