Options

are there any halifax, nova scotian pearl jam fans out there?

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
edited October 2008 in The Porch
what say's you?

i might be starting up a pearl jam get together before & even during the holiday season downtown halifax at a local pub, restaurant .. or even at D's house! ;) what do ya think?

let's all hope & pray that the next record the band releases, they stop by here again for another magical night. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029
    I'd go, if I lived anywhere remotley near you, D :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    yup, count me in. i'm over by dal.
    "Listen to me and in a week from now you'll be buying real estate on the moon" Letterman
  • Options
    You couldn't have had it when I still lived on PEI :p I would have come over for that!!! I will be home for Christmas though lol

Agreed, D. That Halifax show was amazing, so special :)
  • Options
    space4me wrote:
    yup, count me in. i'm over by dal.

awesome! :)
  • Options
    You couldn't have had it when I still lived on PEI :p I would have come over for that!!! I will be home for Christmas though lol

Agreed, D. That Halifax show was amazing, so special :)

it sure was! :)

where are you know? i'm thinking on starting up a few pub parties, with the help of other's too. even get involved with a few local charities, fundraisers to help out. times are rough, and with christmas coming, would be sweet to help out other's in need.

plus, the sweet pearl jam fans can meet up, tell stories, watch some sweet videos, hear some tunes etc.. should be fun! :)
  • Options
    Might I suggest Bubbles Mansion??
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    Might I suggest Bubbles Mansion??

hmm .. if it's cool with Mike Smith, why not! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    it sure was! : )

where are you know? i'm thinking on starting up a few pub parties, with the help of other's too. even get involved with a few local charities, fundraisers to help out. times are rough, and with christmas coming, would be sweet to help out other's in need.

plus, the sweet pearl jam fans can meet up, tell stories, watch some sweet videos, hear some tunes etc.. should be fun! : )

I am in Calgary now :eek: I know how original :rolleyes: :p

I might be able to make it over for a night but I can't commit just yet, I am getting pretty booked up LOL but if it is at Bubbles Mansion I might just have to :p
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    There's a small chance I'll be up there next year, going to Dalhousie.

Just depends on where the wind takes me.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    hali here, born and raised. might be interested in a meet up/gathering. always nice to meet some new peeps and ones that are into pj would be even better.
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    awesome! many local restaurants are already planning/booking christmas parties. will have to check the next few day's where we should do this.

will be tough to do it at bubbles mansion friday or saturday night, as it's a dance a thong there! hmm .. dance a thong!!!

hmm ...

will start up a facebook group/event on this this week and get the ball rolling. it's gonna be sweet! :)