www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    demetrios wrote:
    i keep getting this screen! :(

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/artilleryhelp-1.jpg

anybody getting the same thing too?
    Demetrios - are you at a workplace, or are you behind a firewall? If so, the solution may be to try from home, or to temporarily disable the firewall and see if that makes any difference. Hope one of those is your solution :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    i'd say it's because you're using a backdoor link to your cart, and the site is down to just the title page until the sale. plus, he mentioned having hopefully solved some past sale issues, and has probably changed cart systems

if you're unfamiliar with the history of this particular topic, i'd recommend not using backdoor links. the poster gods have frowned upon this in a big way more than once....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    if you took that screen shot yesterday, it might be because he certificates have expired so there was warnings going out when you tried to log in saying that the site was not secure.

do not think it is a back door anything IMO
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    if you took that screen shot yesterday, it might be because he certificates have expired so there was warnings going out when you tried to log in saying that the site was not secure.

do not think it is a back door anything IMO

look at the address in the window on the screen shot
    again....

httpS....show_cart

i bet it's a saved link from a previous sale, or from a previous login

the site is closed.

i could be wrong

• Options
    look to the left of address bar and it is certificate error,

everyone has been some sort of cert error

if the shot was taken today after the site was locked it could be an old link or back down...

however I am not sure they would have been able to get in even with an old link if the site was locked
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    dangerboy wrote:
    look at the address in the window on the screen shot
    again....

httpS....show_cart

i bet it's a saved link from a previous sale, or from a previous login

the site is closed.

i could be wrong
    yeah im pretty sure its closed, i cant get into the actual site i just get the home page with the picture, when i try to click it it does nothing
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    allstar340 wrote:
    yeah im pretty sure its closed, i cant get into the actual site i just get the home page with the picture, when i try to click it it does nothing

Same here...Is this the same for everyone else?
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    release30 wrote:
    Same here...Is this the same for everyone else?
    yeah, if I remember correctly, that's how it used to be when they didn't have any current sales going on
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    when he sold the EV poster he did the same thing

closed the site until sale time
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,072
    KDH12 wrote:
    if the shot was taken today after the site was locked it could be an old link or back down...

screen shot was taken just this morning.

i've had this problem for the past few day's now.

benjs wrote:
    Demetrios - are you at a workplace, or are you behind a firewall? If so, the solution may be to try from home, or to temporarily disable the firewall and see if that makes any difference. Hope one of those is your solution

i'm using my home pc. haven't had this kind of problem since the website opened many months back. i can go ahead and make the purchase, but getting that red screen of death, and microsoft telling me it's not secure to enter, mama mia!!
  • Options
    well that explains that you are getting the expired certificate message, his cert expired on 6/28

so hopefully he fixes it before tomorrow

unless

you are going to have to figure out how to override it and hope that no one steals your personal data from an unsecured site
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    The site seems funked up right now. Click on the main page and all it stays on is the main page. I'm ready for some posters tomorrow and hope all the gliches are fixed!!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,600
    The site seems funked up right now. Click on the main page and all it stays on is the main page. I'm ready for some posters tomorrow and hope all the gliches are fixed!!

the site is currently locked and will remain so until the sale begins tomorrow,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    the site is currently locked and will remain so until the sale begins tomorrow,...

Thanks for that update. I can't wait for the insanity tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    is it just posters on the site?
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options

do people read the prior post in a thread before posting or do they just type.....;)
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    do people read the prior post in a thread before posting or do they just type.....;)

qft

• Options
    KDH12 wrote:

I forgot how to read since I got out of college nearly 10 years ago.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    duggro wrote:
    is it just posters on the site?
    yes
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life