Options

ISO LA2 tickets! Will freebie the Dusseldorf poster! :)

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,909
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I can't go to this show (I will be at the LA1 show) but there's a friend of mine that is looking for LA2 tickets. 10club seating would be sweet. Even sweeter would be a 2 pair. Please, no Ebay jam.

Once the deal is closed & my friend is very happy with the tickets, i'll also throw in something special for your troubles. I just got the Dusseldorf poster (well, the email confirmation that it's coming soon) from the 10club sale last week. I will send this to you for helping out. Free. It's on me for helping out.

Thanks! :)

D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gather No MossGather No Moss Omaha Posts: 339
    demetrios wrote:
    I can't go to this show (I will be at the LA1 show) but there's a friend of mine that is looking for LA2 tickets. 10club seating would be sweet. Even sweeter would be a 2 pair. Please, no Ebay jam.

Once the deal is closed & my friend is very happy with the tickets, i'll also throw in something special for your troubles. I just got the Dusseldorf poster (well, the email confirmation that it's coming soon) from the 10club sale last week. I will send this to you for helping out. Free. It's on me for helping out.

D

Good luck on this one...
    Buy the ticket, Take the ride..

10/20/91 (Omaha), 7/25/92 (Lolla/Denver), 3/7/94 (Denver), 6/20/95 (Red Rocks), 11/14/97 (Oakland), 6/23/98 (Denver), 10/25/00 (SD), 6/05/03 (SD), 10/8/04 (FL), 7/2/06 (Denver), 7/17/08 (VH1-Who Tribute LA), 10/6/09 (LA), 10/7/09 (LA), 9/3/11 & 9/4/11(PJ20), 12/06/13 (Seattle), 10/09/14 (Lincoln)..
  • Options
    Good luck on this one...

It's a try. I hope something happens.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,310
    demetrios wrote:

D

you have to be considered the best fucking fan on this board hands down if i had the tickets i would surely give them to you damm your good ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    you have to be considered the best fucking fan on this board hands down if i had the tickets i would surely give them to you damm your good ......

thanks! you should see what i'm donating for the sb & la1 pre-parties. ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    thanks! you should see what i'm donating for the sb & la1 pre-parties. ;)
    It's true! Demetrios is awesome and a very generous fan!! :D Someone help him out ;) I'm also looking for tickets for this show, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you as well and let you know if I find anything :) Good luck!!
  • Options
    It's true! Demetrios is awesome and a very generous fan!! :D Someone help him out ;) I'm also looking for tickets for this show, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you as well and let you know if I find anything :) Good luck!!

sweet! hope you also get tickets Dolly! :)

if only that day i tried to get tickets for that show went though. :(

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/doh-1.jpg
  • Options
    viva morning bump! praying something comes through. :)
  • Options
    bump! :)
  • Options
    d'oh! offer is not going so well on this. :(

was looking for 2 tickets to the la2 show. we will pay you the tickets.
    and in return .. i'm giving you my poster of Dusseldorf for your help.