Options

the hunt for who paid my piccadilly meal!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
edited July 2008 in The Porch
boston2 preparty at piccadilly's. i was sitting with a group of cool kats, where i ordered this sweet chicken ceaser sandwich & ice tea. when laura & the crew came in from wishlist foundation; i took my meal there to give them a hand. i stayed and helped them out till the end. after the raffle draw, i went to the waitress to pay for my meal, to find out that it had already been paid.

i've tried asking a few i knew who sat at the table who paid for my meal. didn't get no response. so .. i start a thread here to thank the wonderful lady or gentleman who did pay for my meal.

thank you! :)

ps .. it's 2am. can't sleep. was thinking about this. there's so much on my mind right now, it's intense.

have a great 4th of july people. and a safe long weekend! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    I love nice people. :)
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    was it the table to left (next to the tv)?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mariannmariann Posts: 2
    demetrios wrote:
    boston2 preparty at piccadilly's. i was sitting with a group of cool kats, where i ordered this sweet chicken ceaser sandwich & ice tea. when laura & the crew came in from wishlist foundation; i took my meal there to give them a hand. i stayed and helped them out till the end. after the raffle draw, i went to the waitress to pay for my meal, to find out that it had already been paid.

i've tried asking a few i knew who sat at the table who paid for my meal. didn't get no response. so .. i start a thread here to thank the wonderful lady or gentleman who did pay for my meal.

thank you! :)

ps .. it's 2am. can't sleep. was thinking about this. there's so much on my mind right now, it's intense.

have a great 4th of july people. and a safe long weekend! :)
    i may be wrong, but i believe it was that nice young man from germany by way of dubai.
  • Options
    mariann wrote:
    i may be wrong, but i believe it was that nice young man from germany by way of dubai.

sweet! then a thousand thanks to this young man! :)

i know of the man from germany ;)
    by way of dubai .. i forget who that was.
  • Options
    was it the table to left (next to the tv)?

it was the first table where you opened the double doors, to the left.