Options

Just a little thanks to Ed!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Just wanted to thank Ed on an amazing experience I had at the Santa Barbara & LA1 shows. It was my first visit to the USA; my first time to California; my first time seeing Ed solo. I was a little scared at first. Being that i'm pretty shy & sensitive to stuff. Aswell, this dream & wish I had been talking about for quite sometime now .. came true. I might of got violently ill by Las Vega's smoke & air condition before the show's .. but all & all .. what my eyes seen in the past few day's .. I will never ever forget.

Thank you! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    demetrios wrote:
    Just wanted to thank Ed on an amazing experience I had at the Santa Barbara & LA1 shows. It was my first visit to the USA; my first time to California; my first time seeing Ed solo. I was a little scared at first. Being that i'm pretty shy & sensitive to stuff. Aswell, this dream & wish I had been talking about for quite sometime now .. came true. I might of got violently ill by Las Vega's smoke & air condition before the show's .. but all & all .. what my eyes seen in the past few day's .. I will never ever forget.

Thank you! :)

Hey D,

Glad you got home safely and had such a great time! I am jealous, for sure!!! I didn't make it out west for any of the shows and wish I could have - but am very happy for you and all of those that made it out! Congrats on a great trip and experience!!

Andy
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Hey D,

My buddy won the DVD's and we all split them. Thanks for that donation. They are awesome.

Hope to see you at another show.

Nate