Options

Fucking Dss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
edited September 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I got court on Friday and they wanna take me away. Fucking DSS.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    WTF??? IS THIS? talk to me boy. what the hell?
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Fucking DSS wants to take me away for truency. Im late for school because i fall asleep an hour befor I have to get up. DSS says there is no sleep problem and that it is behaveral. And my asshole father is happy to agree. The wered thing is for once DSS actialy offord to allow me some time and I overheared my mom saying take him now. You know if I go back to one of those gangster ridden places they'll KILL ME.
  • Options
    Bullshit. Fucking Bullshit.

The state needs to recognize that the the students living with their parents are the PARENT'S responsibility. If you are truant, it is their job to help you. And if they cannot help you and the DSS officer says that you are in violation, then DSS needs to hold your parents accountable. If your asshole father can't take responsibility for the fact that he's an asshole father, then he needs someone in authority to point it out for him.

Send his ass to me, I'll straighten it out for him. Nobody ditches their kids in front of ME. I'll kick their ass. I'd use big words but he probably reads the local paper written at the fifth grade mono-syllabic level, so I'd need to paraphrase.

And YOU sir, need to get to bed at a decent hour. Prove them wrong. If they don't have a case, they can't fight. And if they try to fight based on groundless maneuvers, they need an intelligence injection.

Bring it on. Bring them to me.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    I have tried everything to fall asleep but to no avale (no idea how to spell that one) the anoying thing is that people keep giving me stupid ideas to fall asleep as if i havent tried them. Probation sayd to me that if I take the bus to school that will solve everything, well if i could wake up for a bus there wouldn't be a problem. Dumasses....

Thanks for your words
  • Options
    I meant it, ya fool. I don't want anything bad happening to ya.
  • Options
    If anything the experiance will give me something to write about, but i wanted to do a softer happier 2nd album............
  • Options
    I have desited when DSS takes me you my new father.......dont try to argu' you have no choice in the matter
  • Options
    You have a place at my house any time. and that I really DO mean.
  • Options
    if you don't mind, sir, I'll take care of the reheating.

YOU, are dangerous.

Go sit over there and play some X-Box or something. I'll take care of this in a bit