Options

evil Disney and how they set me up

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
do anywomen my age, (40) remember Disney as a child?

those whose mothers still choose to dream, got to got to the movie on opening day, like star wars and tommy and whoever...

but on christmas day my mom would take us to the movies.

i would see dreams come true. it was magic then. were they playing with our little Barbie minds? I made my own barbie cloths for christ sake. i made my own barbie furniture. she was the first grunge girl really. she had a corduroy couch (leftover scraps from my grams sewing basket), she had flannel and she had sex with ken.

anyway, these two movies REALLY FUCKED ME UP

Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella

What is up with PRICKING your finger on that needle and then going to sleep, waiting for this wonderful man to wake you up.

Now its the dog.

now what im sayin? anyone..

the boards are quiet lately. i guess i am the only one without the GOLDEN TICKET and i don't care what my mother said I WAS NOT VERUCA SALT.

im charlie bucket.

but am i complainin.....no one is even talking about the show or the setlist.

maybe, i have graduated from sweeping the cinders to watching CARRIE. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

anyone?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Walt Disney was an evil evil man. he poisened the minds of Millions of America's youth with his Cartoon imagery and make believe lands in Florida and California.

little kid think Mickey Mouse is real. but only later do they grow up and find out that he is fake. in Disney world they have people dressed up as characters walking around and kids think they are real.

"Look Mommy there is Donald Duck and Goofy!!"

little does the innocent child know that these are just grown men dressed in a custome. it's time for this cruel joke to end.

I am scarred for life by the Disney lies brought against my as a Child.

Kids in America need to learn the truth. Disney is fake. there is no such thing as Sleeping Beauty or Lion King. it's time to lift the hidden veil of lies that cover the Magic Kingdom. the Truth needs to be told.
  • Options
    sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
    I dont care what you say i STILL love disney. And Disney is still one of my only great childhood memorys. I went again 3 years ago....and suddently i was 5 again.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Originally posted by sevensins
    I dont care what you say i STILL love disney. And Disney is still one of my only great childhood memorys. I went again 3 years ago....and suddently i was 5 again.

k, speaking as a Floridian (Floridiot), I will agree that Disney is one of my few great childhood memories. however, now speaking as an adult, who has lived my entire life in this swampland, i will also say that the corporation of Disney is an evil empire. they will eventually own the entire central Florida area. i'm pretty sure they will also purchase my school, UCF, but hopefully they'll wait until i'm finally done.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    Disney is Evil!!!!!

they left me scarred for Life. I thought Mickey Mouse and Goofy were my friends as a Kid. only to grow up and realize they are fake :(