Options

Iconoclastic Billboard in Seattle

BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
edited November 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Billboard on I-99 north just past the west seattle bridge...

close up of an eye with fragmented pictures of other eyes behind it.

caption reads:

Five Into One ( i think.l.?)

It says nothing else.

Ok. so what's up with this. Seems like an old PJ reference. Are those the eyes of the guys?

That would be cool.

Clear Channel billboard. It's true. check it out yourself.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    1 2 3 4 5 against 1!!!!!

Clear Channel? they are a Big Company. maybe they are trying to send a PJ message to all of Seattle about the Benaroya show....

I'd rather be....I'd rather be with an Animal!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ok.
    Those billboards off the viaduct are spawning sassy sur real children. I actually made the drive twice. The second time I was alone with Led Zepplin and Starway to Heaven. Sequed perfectly with each sign.

Looks like a sign to me: some guy or girl with alot of love, imagination and money put together a clever series of billboards to propose marriage. each day, the unsuspecting, unwed reciepient would drive his daily rat race and maybe never notice.
    THE PROBLEM IS I NOTICED.

I
    wish
    it
    were for me..;)

Below is the list of the billboards in order on my drive down to the Pacfific Science Center to pick up Charlie from work everyday.

* Meat restaurant of some kind- 30 minutes to Heaven appears to me just prior the the walk across bridge that had the forest sign on it

1. Smooth Blonde - in Black Velvet drinking. what i could and did look like once when I was drinking rather than eating. :)

2. Planning a Wedding - Go to the bridal show at the Seattle Convention Center TODAY.

3. Save The Planet - Start a revolution

4. In Our House - (what a beautiful site) right in the bedroom i presume? oh, yeah.

5. Find the Kid in the glasses! Thats me sometimes

6. Then the cool PJ like EYES that say FIVE AS ONE
    ps. this is one of the best trips i have ever taken, seriously, why dont' eveyday people notice this stuff. I live EF'ers!! They are so creative and such genius minds go behind covert activities that need communicated to the right people. It's like no code, but the opposite.

7. A car Billboard that said ASAP

8. Old guys with poneytails no. Home loans that say YES!!!

9. Chevy, Like a Rock
    at this time in my car, the end of starway to heaven, TO BE A ROCK AND NOT TO ROLL. at the same time people. i am not making this up. this IS HAPPENING. this is not a joke. it is SO VERY VERY DELIGHT FUL!!!

10. the last read - WE WANT YOUr business. I liked the idea that this girl is marrying a whole bunch of people. not just the man of her dreams.

When i turn to head south, going back to West Seattle, all the billboards are about:
    partying, fucking, dancing and celebrating this wonderful marriage.

What am i suppose to do with my imagination people? I am sorry this seems really weird and messed up to post here.

i do
  • Options
    afters- heading south more specifically - reception

By the docks
    on a telephone pole
    way up top

two signs in yellow
    driving fast one
    says
    trust jesus and i do

the first sign
    turns water in wine

the next sign is the hot blonde in the black velvet dress

and next, HOV lanes on Amtraks

Rich and smooth it would be on a train, yes....oh how i can feel it.

Then a sign for a radio station that says!!

GET IT ON!

LIghts of the American flag, just behind.

Also, i was driving safely, thats why these descriptions are written about 40 miles an hour

Love was moving in ONE DIRECTION ONLY.

that was home to you RAdar
    You are my shooting star
  • Options
    life does move really fast

its amazing a few years ago the wings won the cup and a week later vladdy was almost dead from a car accident

sometimes winning is losing

but losing never ceases to feel like yuck