Options

The Life Of A Potato

Being EnlightenedBeing Enlightened Posts: 5,746
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Click

...and the Mauslim world, they don't know, they don't know why they hate America, they don't know why they hate Israel...

Click

...this is a story all about how my life got turned straight upsidedown...

Click

...may cause upset stomach, headaches, diarrea, nausea, in more serious cases kidney failure resulting in death but only in a small percentage of users...

Click

...Bill, today I'm down on the sunny beaches and it is action packed...

Click

...I'm a gonna kick her *beep-beep-beep* ass. Take my man, I don't care ifn she is my daughter, she's a *beep-beep-beep* ho...

Click

...have you been injured in an auto accident, hurt on the job, you need the services of the law offices of B.S. Schister...

Click

...I don't care if she smoked your weed Mr. Davis, we're talking about what you think she owes you for your record collection which you allege...

Click

...I'll be your fantasy, you want to make it a reality, back off, I'll take you on, headstrong to take on anyone...

Click

...it looks as if she put up a good struggle. See, if you take a look at these samples we took from under her finger nails...

Click

...she was snatched from her home early this morning, police are asking anyone in the area of...

Click

...Mom, what do you do when you have that not-so-fresh feeling...

Click

...image is nothing, taste is everything...

Click

...for a limited time only, you not only get one but two of these beauties for the low, low price of just $149.95...

Click

...ooo, ahhh, inky-winky...

Click

so Austin's sleeping with Joanne, who's sleeping with the guy who's father runs the biggest...

Click

...well Jimbo, unfortunately he's out with a torn ACL...

Click

...you can grab me a beer but not just any brew will do...

Click

...and we'll be right back with today's juciest Hollywood gossip...

Click

...a big, juicey, grade A steak, with all the trimmings...

Click

...two mouth-watering all beef patties...

Click

...now, let me tell you something, only you know how you can stop this from continuing to happen. Not me, not anyone else here...

Click

...you just recently suffered a loss. Yes. Did this person's name start with the letter D...

Click

...just imagine what you could do if you won this week's jackpot worth over 10 million dollars...
Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Would you like sour cream with your potato?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    Would you like sour cream with your potato?

Click

...Indeedely-dooodely! And some chives please sir...

Click

...we were watching TV, in Tianamens square, lost my baby there, my yellow rose, with her bloodstained clothes, she had almond eyes, she had high hopes, she had perfect breasts, she was the daughter of an engineer. And I grieve for my sister...

Click
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    I would've stayed on the eleventh click for a while. My mom and I have those conversations AAAAAALLLLLL the time.
  • Options
    I would've stayed on the eleventh click for a while. My mom and I have those conversations AAAAAALLLLLL the time.

My mom is a not-so-fresh feeling so I don't talk to her at AAAAALLLL!

All of a sudden I feel like some vinegar & water. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    My mom is a not-so-fresh feeling so I don't talk to her at AAAAALLLL!

You're forgetting the 12th Commandment:
    Honor thy Motherfucker
  • Options
    You're forgetting the 12th Commandment:
    Honor thy Motherfucker

LOL!

And don't forget, thy Fatherdrunkenfucker either!!!! :D
  • Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    I get the SO fresh feeling from the 14th click...

Have you seen how freshly cut the grass is on the teletubbies lawn. makes me want to roll down the hill til i throw up and come home with grass stains on my elbows.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BhagavadGita
    I get the SO fresh feeling from the 14th click...

Have you seen how freshly cut the grass is on the teletubbies lawn. makes me want to roll down the hill til i throw up and come home with grass stains on my elbows.

I want to play with the bunnies!!!!!....

And after the 20th click I certainly feel like throwing up though!