Options

10c MSG seating question

T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
edited March 2008 in The Porch
If I get Tickets to either of these MSG shows then they'll be my first PJ concerts, but what I wanted to know is where exactly the ten club seating is, are they GA or are the seating after the Pit, I plan on going to both shows but I really want to get into GA for one of them.
PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
My god he's been ate!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    T-Case wrote:
    If I get Tickets to either of these MSG shows then they'll be my first PJ concerts, but what I wanted to know is where exactly the ten club seating is, are they GA or are the seating after the Pit, I plan on going to both shows but I really want to get into GA for one of them.

there will be no ga--all assigned seats and you wont find out your exact seat location til the day of the show.
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    It's really just seated floor seats so no real standing General Admission. Ten Club seats are usually the floor and the lower tier level seating of a stadium.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    alright thanks to all, yeah all the other shows ive been to at the garden has had a GA pit, so I was just curious to see how that was going to work with the 10c seating
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!