By some unseeing brute
I expressed my sympathy
She laughed and said
"It's all in a day's work,
we all have to work for what we want.
If someone tries to destroy it, we must not give up,
we must just start again."

A wise spider is she.
Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmaterasuAmaterasu Posts: 317
    is a friend indeed. :)
  • Options
    i saw a spider too
    she swished around in the bottom of my shower
    and disappeared

and i was ok with that (:
    ~all is full of love~
  • Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    outside my kitchen window, she has built a fairly large web for her fat little body. Its been the almost two months now.

i swear it is just like Charlotte's Web. I wake everday to see if she will write LOSER or LOVER in her silk.

very strange. I hope she stays outside, cause i already have too many of her little ones to take care of on the inside.

ps geeeez, there is goes again. the never ending itchyness. now its on my left hand ring finger. aaaarrrrrgggghhhh...cant
    quite
    make
    it
    stop by scratching...

maybe its flea.
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    My boy and I have been reading a lot of books on spiders of late, he's fascinated. And we are pretty much experts on the subject now LOL.

I like spiders, except for the ones who get grand dreams of conquering our house with sheer force and terror. I do have no regrets when I stamp one of those little buggers out of existence.

None.

however, keep them around I say. the more flies they eat, the better. The more mosquitoes they chow the better.

spiders are my friends.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    i hate spiders,
    but i was spiderman for halloween on more the one occasion,
    but i hate spiders and the way they look at you,
    and the way they make such beautiful-deadly webs,
    they are menacing and ferocious
    and a little too graceful,
    i hate them.
  • Options
    coleencoleen Posts: 938
    well this may come as a bit of a surprise but i love them and i'm quite a skilled spider catcher. so instead of stamping them out of existence, just give me a call and i will be happy to serve your friendly neighborhood spider re-location consultant.
  • Options
    GouletGoulet Posts: 918
    i never stamp out a spider, because i want NOTHING to do with them, i run in fear far away and FAST
    i may hate some things but i won't kill them
  • Options
    I have a spider in my bedroom. Little web by the dresser. I told him not to watch me dress, or undress, or sleep. It makes me nervous, I told him. It makes me wish I had more arms and less body. I caught him standing on my wrist one night while I slept. He laid one of his legs in my hand, and crookedly walked back to his bed.