Only to have his hopes dashed
By deceitful deceptions,
Devious deeds,
Demented dillusions,
Doors to depression,
You are the keeper of the key
He just turned five
Do you even care that he's alive?
Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I care that he's still alive.
    Who is he?

ps, what's up nibblebutt?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Do you really think that loser is going to look at this? You should just send it to the fucking asshole!!!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    nipplebutt? When did my tits and ass exchange places??? Or am I just upsidedown???:D

Thanks for caring! He's my sweet, beautiful nephew! And he deserves much better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And e.f.---you're right---I should send it to the fucking asshole
    but if he can't even be there for his kid, what makes you think he'll give a shit about what I have to say???--I'll answer that ---HE WON'T!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    Or am I just upsidedown???:D
    Well, last time I left you, you were hanging from the monkey bars and twitching.

Sorry 'bout your lil' nephew :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    Well, last time I left you, you were hanging from the monkey bars and twitching.

Sorry 'bout your lil' nephew :(

Still hanging! You big tease! :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    Hey B.E. I'm caustic sarcasm for hire.

Tell me where he is and by the time I'm done with him, he'll be a bloody mash of disenchanted thoughts and twitching synapses no longer firing correctly.

also, he may believe that he is a lemming and throw himself off the nearest endover cliff.

no great loss.

or, as vonnegut would say,

so it goes.

and radar, I pulled her from the monkey bars, I wasn't done yet. :D
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    Hey B.E. I'm caustic sarcasm for hire.

Tell me where he is and by the time I'm done with him, he'll be a bloody mash of disenchanted thoughts and twitching synapses no longer firing correctly.

also, he may believe that he is a lemming and throw himself off the nearest endover cliff.

no great loss.

or, as vonnegut would say,

so it goes.

and radar, I pulled her from the monkey bars, I wasn't done yet. :D

Yes, so it goes and thanks!

"Monkey bars,
    Swinging stars,
    Count the cars,
    On the monkey bars"
  • Options
    It's such a terrible shame for fathers to be so apathetic toward their children. But perhaps, in a way, it's for the best. Then they can't infect and destroy the young minds if they're not around.

Makes it easier for mama to find someone who cares and who will love her little tyke... and for him to love the new daddy, ya know?

I'm talking out my ass... but just a thought...
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    Originally posted by CranMalReign
    It's such a terrible shame for fathers to be so apathetic toward their children. But perhaps, in a way, it's for the best. Then they can't infect and destroy the young minds if they're not around.

Makes it easier for mama to find someone who cares and who will love her little tyke... and for him to love the new daddy, ya know?

I'm talking out my ass... but just a thought...

Ya Wise Ass! :D

Unfortunately, he still snivels around now and then. You know, when it's convenient for him. And my sis hasn't got the heart to tell him to f-off. The little guy still loves his daddy!

Man, this shit just breaks my heart up into little, bitty shards!
  • Options
    Ya Wise Ass! :D

Unfortunately, he still snivels around now and then. You know, when it's convenient for him. And my sis hasn't got the heart to tell him to f-off. The little guy still loves his daddy!

Man, this shit just breaks my heart up into little, bitty shards!

Yah, sorta reminds me of my g/f's niece, Emi. Lives with mom down in VA, but the deadbeat asshole pop insists on seeing her every so often... whenever it's most convenient for him and inconvenient for mom and everyone else. It's really a shame, and rather frustrating.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    Yah, sorta reminds me of my g/f's niece, Emi. Lives with mom down in VA, but the deadbeat asshole pop insists on seeing her every so often... whenever it's most convenient for him and inconvenient for mom and everyone else. It's really a shame, and rather frustrating.

It's so, so, so fucking sad! Just thinking about the little guy all dressed and waiting for his dad. He was dressed and all excited to go out for his B-day, day with his dad at 11am and his dad was "supposed" to pick him up at 3pm and then doesn't even call until it's well past pick up time. I can only imagine the pain that it caused in his sweet little heart, I know it bothers him, I can only hope that he rises above all the B.S.!
  • Options
    It's so, so, so fucking sad! Just thinking about the little guy all dressed and waiting for his dad. He was dressed and all excited to go out for his B-day, day with his dad at 11am and his dad was "supposed" to pick him up at 3pm and then doesn't even call until it's well past pick up time. I can only imagine the pain that it caused in his sweet little heart, I know it bothers him, I can only hope that he rises above all the B.S.!

I just hope this doesn't breed some sort of horrible mistrust in this little guy.

Now I want to take him out for his birthday.

It just baffles me, ya know? I want kids so bad. I want to love them and be there for them all the time. It just escapes me how someone can feel so... indifferent toward them. So selfish.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    I just hope this doesn't breed some sort of horrible mistrust in this little guy.

Now I want to take him out for his birthday.

It just baffles me, ya know? I want kids so bad. I want to love them and be there for them all the time. It just escapes me how someone can feel so... indifferent toward them. So selfish.

I don't know what it may or may not cause, that scares me. I love him as if he were my own! I had the selfish parent thing and I suppose that caused me to become much colder than I once was but I don't want the same for him!

There are no excuses for his dad's behavior. There's nothing I can do to change things. I can only love wee tyke and do the best I can to show him that.

BTW- He'd love ya! He's just a ball of love and he gives it to all!
    You just can't dislike this kid! :D
  • Options
    I don't know what it may or may not cause, that scares me. I love him as if he were my own! I had the selfish parent thing and I suppose that caused me to become much colder than I once was but I don't want the same for him!

There are no excuses for his dad's behavior. There's nothing I can do to change things. I can only love wee tyke and do the best I can to show him that.

BTW- He'd love ya! He's just a ball of love and he gives it to all!
    You just can't dislike this kid! :D

Just a little anecdote, mostly unrelated, that I thought I'd share because it made me feel so warm inside...

On Monday, Chelsea's sister (Chelsea is my girlygirl) took us with her when she was dropping Emi off at preschool (Emi being Chelsea's niece). It was cute, ya know, we walk into a room full of 2 and 3 year olds playing. Emi comes to give Uncle Tim and Aunt Chelsea "luvins" cuz we were leaving to return to Philly. As we're getting ready to take off, I turn around and start waiving to Emi, saying "Bye bye!" All the other little tots, about a dozen of them, sorta gather around me in a half circle and start waving to me, saying "Bye bye!"

It was the cutest goddamn thing I ever saw, and I wanted to hug them all.

God, I'm a sap. I'm gonna hafta post some more hardcore poetry on here to regain my manhood.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    Oh, my sweet lil' goodness!
    Give him a great big hug for me next to you see him, B.E. :)
    And go ahead and give yourself a little spank from me, too :D
  • Options
    Just a little anecdote, mostly unrelated, that I thought I'd share because it made me feel so warm inside...

On Monday, Chelsea's sister (Chelsea is my girlygirl) took us with her when she was dropping Emi off at preschool. It was cute, ya know, we walk into a room full of 2 and 3 year olds playing. Emi comes to give Uncle Tim and Aunt Chelsea "luvins" cuz we were leaving to return to Philly. As we're getting ready to take off, I turn around and start waiving to Emi, saying "Bye bye!" All the other little tots, about a dozen of them, sorta gather around me in a half circle and start waving to me, saying "Bye bye!"

God, I'm a sap. I'm gonna hafta post some more hardcore poetry on here to regain my manhood.

CMR! I think this is sweet! And it makes you more of a real man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hardcore is great but remember, the balance!!! 50% sap-50% hardcore! ;)

If only hugs could make things all better! At least they seem to help! :)

Thank-you!
  • Options
    CMR! I think this is sweet! And it makes you more of a real man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hardcore is great but remember, the balance!!! 50% sap-50% hardcore! ;)

If only hugs could make things all better! At least they seem to help! :)

Thank-you!

I'm manly! Grr!
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options

Actually, that is a pretty manly thing to say.
  • Options
    Oh, my sweet lil' goodness!
    Give him a great big hug for me next to you see him, B.E. :)
    And go ahead and give yourself a little spank from me, too :D

:) Thanks Radar! I will give him a hug for ya! I always smother him with hugs & kisses!

I'll give myself a spank for ya but I'll bet it doesn't feel as good as it would if YOU actually administered it! ;):D
  • Options
    I'm manly! Grr!

LOL! I'm not!--Meow! :D
  • Options
    Actually, that is a pretty manly thing to say.

Woah... color me impressed! I'm taking that as a genuine compliment from Radar and be-bopping through the rest of my day feeling good about life!

No offense, yo. None intended!
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    yo

Shhhh! Don't say "yo" to Radar---I found out he's not down wit da street, know what I'm sayin'? :D
  • Options
    Shhhh! Don't say "yo" to Radar---I found out he's not down wit da street, know what I'm sayin'? :D

word
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    word

:D Aight! :D
  • Options
    I beg your pardon.
  • Options
    I beg your pardon.

HA! I got a rise outta ya! :D

Come on, beg me baby! ;)
  • Options
    HA! I got a rise outta ya! :D

Come on, beg me baby! ;)
    That got a rise out of me, too.
  • Options
    That got a rise out of me, too.

;):D I love the one-eyed salute! Would you get me out the skin flute? I do so love to play! :)
  • Options
    Would you get me out the skin flute?
    Do I blow or suck?
  • Options
    Do I blow or suck?

Hee! Hee! No silly, I blow, which = I suck! ;) You just have to get it out for me! I could help? :D