Options

Did Camden II sell out or did it time out?

Lastexit52aLastexit52a Posts: 42
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Wondering if the show sold all the 10C tickets.
"If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Wondering if the show sold all the 10C tickets.

I believe both shows timed out at 5 pm PDT.........I'm not sure how the ticket sales worked for these shows.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    hmm... i wonder if they got more tickets than normal b/c it's not confirmed yet...

someone should put up a poll...

"did you make reservations for the extra shows?

1. yes camden II
    2. yes mansfield II
    3. yes both"

that'd give us a small % of how many people will be attending if they happen.
  • Options
    pj4900pj4900 Posts: 14
    Damn, I forgot about this. I wonder why the reservations were only availialble for 5 hrs, why not a couple of days???
  • Options
    Since the general public sale is on Friday I imagine 10C had to have their sales numbers into Ticketmaster by a certain time. That's why they only opened the tickets up for a few hours.

I'd love to know how many members are going to these shows. Might end up being like a 10C ticket to a show down south, nice and close no matter the number. Ooooooo low blow.
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this."

• Options
    im surprised it didnt, especially since everyone i talked to about it would rather go to the friday show before a thursday, doesnt matter to me, ill be at both!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    they must have had more Mansfield 2 (well...becoming 1) than the first because I don't know a single person that's going to only 1 of them.. some had ticket for one and not the other because of practicality (but the ones that got the first and not the second is because they were travelling to see Ed... other got he 2nd but had missed the first, because the 2nd decided them on the trip...and they're now taking the spares from the 1st).

so only logical thing is they had more tickets for the added shows..which means worse seats, not better ones.

btw, I couldn't get a clear NO when I asked 10c about the possibility of a 3rd Mansfield.. (trying to book my flight out)