Options

Free Poster - First PM Gets it

Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 184
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Hi All,

Not Really, but thought the title would grab people's attention.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260308289686

Please take a look at the auction above, the San Fran posters are for sale to benefit the Marrow Foundation. A few weeks ago Crazy Breed had a contest to give away the 1st poster of the set. Big props to Crazy Breed for making this happen. I have also thrown in a pick that I caught from Mike on the 3rd night, and mp3s from all three shows. 100% of the proceeds from the auction go to the Marrow Foundation, so lets bid this up.

On of my friends kids in need of a bone marrow transplant, please visit http://www.marrow.org for information on bone marrow transplants. Please feel free to donate to this cause, it is a horrible thing.

The Marrow Foundation was created in 1991 to support the work of the National Donor Marrow Program (NMDP). The NMDP helps people who need a life-saving marrow or cord blood transplant by connecting patients, doctors, donors and researchers to the resources they need.

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your interest & time. feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    misleading title.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    You know you can grab as much attention by being honest about what appears to be a good cause. . . why did you feel the need to lie to get people to read your thread?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029
    diggy381 wrote:
    You know you can grab as much attention by being honest about what appears to be a good cause. . . why did you feel the need to lie to get people to read your thread?
    So very true. This is so lame
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Sorry for the misleading title. I had posted another thread, which no one had looked at. In hindsite, you are correct, and it is misleading. Just wanted people to see the thread since it is for a good cause. No need to jump all over me. let me know if there is a way to remove this thread. I don't see the option.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    his fault, his pm box is going to get wrecked.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,514
    thats an enforceable contract
    ad you owe someone a poster
  • Options
    RazzyLaneRazzyLane Posts: 146
    I remember reading the thread where he asked for the poster and was moved by his story then. Even with the misleading title, I still say kudos for being a standup guy. Thanks for following through and best of luck to your friend's family.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Go where you get the most bang for your buck! Kudos to the OP! No harm no foul.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Yeah, it's really not a big deal. Good luck with the cause!
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I love you OP.