Options

9:14...someone is going to be stoked

Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 182
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I have 2 tix in my cart, just checked airfare, it is too much for me. so i am going to release them at exactly 9:14.

good luck.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    you have had a week to check airfare.

you had no business being anywhere near there if you weren't a serious buyer.

thanks for clogging up the system, douche.
  • Options
    Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 182
    So what happens if i get airfare an no tix? then what, you going to hook me up? Wanted to secure tix before I bought airfare and hotel. it turns out it is too much, so i released the tickets.
  • Options
    goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 367
    So what happens if i get airfare an no tix? then what, you going to hook me up? Wanted to secure tix before I bought airfare and hotel. it turns out it is too much, so i released the tickets.

I don't think stupidcorporatewhore was telling you to buy tickets in advance. You could have simply checked flight costs before trying to get concert tickets.
  • Options

Airline and hotel prices are not going to change very much between 8:45 and 9:15. You could have checked prices before 9am and then NOT PUT TIX IN YOUR CART THAT YOU WERE PROBABLY NOT GOING TO BUY!!!

Your kind is not worth getting banned for, so I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    repeat post
  • Options
    repeat post
  • Options
    this seems like a plea for attention. you could always hold tickets for a show you don't plan on attending then start a thread saying when you will let them go out of your cart like you are the one selling them then..... oh wait.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    repeat post