Options

Can we start a new Forum?

Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 182
edited July 2008 in The Porch
We already have The Porch, Given To Fly, etc. I think it would be great if we could have a new one titled Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. This way all the threads about Ticketbastard, how someone got screwed, and what injustices the 10Club has caused can be moved. it is ridiculous how every thread on the first page (aside from the Sticky's) is about some sort of bitching.

And I guess you can move this over thread over to the new section.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Can threads bitching about other threads go in that new forum too? If so, count me in.
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Can threads bitching about other threads go in that new forum too? If so, count me in.
    yeah, I saw a bunch of threads bitching about the people who are bitching... it's just an endless cycle.
  • Options
    RockKingRockKing Posts: 431

And don't forget threads bitching about people bitching about bitching.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    This is the best idea ever. I think this should seriously be considered so those of us who don't bitch or like ot lecture those who do like to bitch can cruise the porch and given to fly without all that unnecessary clutter.

You have earned your junior G-man badge for this idea!!!

EDIT: As I soon as I left this thread I noticed a couple of "please play here" threads, so I think while we are in the business of suggesting new forums there should also be one for all the "official please do this, please do that" threads as well as the petitions threads that aren't good for damn thing
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    i hate pearl jam fans.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Yes complaining can get wearing, but wouldn't doing that be kind of like when the republican national convention set up separate chain-linked off 'free speech zones' for people to protest that would be far out of sight of the convention goers? Not every complaint about everything is invalid.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Good idea, we'll call it "Satan's Bed"...
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    the reason people bitch is cause they think someone will see it and sympathize with them or just to make everyone else as miserable as them... every normal happy person would avoid the "bitch bitch bitch" forum and none of the bitchers would wanna post there
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    This is the best idea ever. I think this should seriously be considered so those of us who don't bitch or like ot lecture those who do like to bitch can cruise the porch and given to fly without all that unnecessary clutter.

We had this idea a few days ago; I had suggested we name it "Whipping," after the similar thread on the Allman Brothers message boards that they call, appropriately enough, "Whipping Post."
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    I would like to bitch about the people bitching about others bitching about others bitching.

Damnit, now I'm bitching.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    Grievance

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this