Options

hey

keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
kev uncle here

well i was just watching football and i got a little frustrated at the lack of leadership on the field these days

so anyway back in college i was a punter , i tell ya in the weight room practice game time i was always a fireplug for the squad but it all came to one saturday when we were down a touchdown in the fourth and the coach called on me he say son go out there and give me your best punt and i looked him dead in the eye and said you can count on me coach at that point i just started screaming like a frickin mental patient, so anyway i went out there and let one go perfect spiral bounces at the ten and starts rolling towards the endzone and one of our guys a linebacker jumps on the ball but his foot goes into the endzone, i couldnt believe it even though i was fifty yards away i could see that this was one of the biggest mistakes in the history of football so we get to the sideline and i confront him , i told him ya know punting is one of the most trying jobs in the world and you just ruined my best punt ever , and i kicked his butt right there on the sideline
convicted
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments