Options

hope springs eternal in here

sultryeveningsultryevening Posts: 522
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
look like theres some intense feelings over the last few weeks.
I hope you are all well and life is not knocking you about too much.
Seven- take it easy man, dont let anyone get one over on you.
Seta - as usual, your a beacon of warmth
Gita- your a fragile, sensitive loony and I love ya.
Radar- your as mad as a badger and dont ever change

peace and love to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
Newcastle-Riverside 02/22/92!!!
E.rutherford New Jersey 01/06/06
Athens -Greece.survived !barely-
Wembley 18/06/07- no words- just smiles!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    thanks evening of sultry-

i must say i have grown up a bunch in a small amount of time. does anyone feel time rushing at them, like in the contact movie or some scene where time starts off moving slow like almost frozen maple syrup.

during my 20's and 30's it began to warm up...

now, the minute i turn 40 i feel like i am traveling at the speed of light to meet you all. it is the best feeling. like a trip but without drugs and that awful climbing up the hill feeling is gone..

because of all the people i love on here. i know you better than i know my own family.

ps My computer pooter is misbehaving.
    i have a hand me down laptop and i think it has had a virus for awhile that is getting worse. i get knocked off alot and am constantly logging in again. today i didin't know if i was going to get to you and say HELLO! take me while you have me?
  • Options
    Greetings and Salutations
    maybe the pooter needs pills and medicine

vinegar and brown paper!
    Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
    Newcastle-Riverside 02/22/92!!!
    E.rutherford New Jersey 01/06/06
    Athens -Greece.survived !barely-
    Wembley 18/06/07- no words- just smiles!
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    A beacon of warmth?

Sweet.

I hate it when the sun goes down and I haven't stolen it's radiation for the day.
    Also, I'm a hell of a lot cooler than those broilers they have you sit under at outdoor restaurants.

I love you all as well.

seta

ps intensity, yea, and feelings, yea, it all goes hand in hand anymore. What I wouldn't give for a day off from it too. I swear.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.