Options

Please wish the setaside luck at his new job today...

setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
edited October 2003 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Because he's going to bloody well need it.

And good luck to seven, wherever you are.

Talk soon,

love

seta
I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yes, good luck to the both of you, especially seven, poor lad.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    Whatever you do, do NOT strangle a customer with a camera strap. The boss usually doesn't like that. Usually.

Best of luck
  • Options
    coleencoleen Posts: 938
    best wishes always to both setaside and sevensins :)

i'm hoping to see you both around today or soon at the very least.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Buena suerte to you both :)

Seta, knock 'em dead!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    AmaterasuAmaterasu Posts: 317
    you lots of luck and fun.
    Remember to smile, after
    it is our trademark.;)
  • Options
    hope your day was fanTABulous!!
    "sounds like pearl jam just had a three song orgasm."~~vacatetheword
  • Options
    break a leg seta...

enjoy the learning curve
    Nosotros nunca escuchamos la voz adentro
  • Options
    individual responses:

betterman: thanks man. And yes, everyone send good vibes to sevensins who needs them more than most people do right now.

Radar: I feel the love baby, and since I was in "training" all day (and they have this nametag that you have to wear that states it loud and clear as if you aren't really a full person until your tag is upgraded to version 2.9), all I sold was a camera strap.

Coleen: I didn't make it on until the morning, sorry love. Good to see you and your gentle ways make an appearance.

13PJ13: I don't know what all this talk is about hurting people, but it seems like it's condoned around here... not conducive to a retail sales environment all. LOL

Amaterasu: You sound like a bleedin' airline commercial, love. My trademark is really the middle finger. BLAH. :D I really can't win over anyone with my sweet words, you know. Never worked.

Toywoman: I love you dearly, but if you bring up TAB again, I'll have to come up there to your little suburban town and kick your ass. In a caring and gentle manner, of course.

lifeisworth: I hope you and yours are doing better, I have been worried. I haven't even sprained my damn ankle, let alone broken a leg. Hopefully that all happens soon because in the hospital you get all the ice cream you want, right? And yeah, the learning curve ain't bad.... it's the environment that'll knock ya flat. Give the little one a hug for me.

Thanks for the kind words guys.... I really appreciate it. First day was.... ODD.
    I was the idiot savant. The overeducated but underdeveloped non com. The six pin reject. Ah well. Those feelings fade.

Talk with you all soon

seta
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    good luck ,dude
  • Options
    tease;)

Originally posted by setaside2

Toywoman: I love you dearly, but if you bring up TAB again, I'll have to come up there to your little suburban town and kick your ass. In a caring and gentle manner, of course.

seta
  • Options
    I never tease.
  • Options
    I never tease.

I'll remember that
  • Options
    absatootley fine, seta

hope you're coping with that other "change" going on in your life, too

take care

:)
    Nosotros nunca escuchamos la voz adentro
  • Options
    I never tease.

lying sack of crap.
    LOL!

you deserve the kind words and good luck wishes. your words most certainly are sweet enough to win people over, and you know it.
    my prediction: in a week, once the "TRAINING" tag has been removed and the upgrade is complete, you'll be putting the other sales people to shame. you are a camera-stuffs encyclopedia and i'm proud to have you as my friend :) and fortunate, since i SUCK at taking pix. hehe. hope day 2 was an improvement, and that the ass vibrations (or did you eventually move things to the front?) kept you on your toes.

XO
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Ahhhhh. HEH. ummm.

An explanation on the ass vibrations for those of you NOT in the know. I have my cell phone on vibrate due to the ring being completely unprofessional in the middle of a sale.

Sharon likes to text message me in the middle of the day. It vibrates. I'm used to that.

LOL why not....

anyone who wants to text me during the day to harass me can send text to:

IGNORE. THIS. POST.

LOL if that's wrong, Sharon,13PJ13, will correct me. She's damn good at it too. Bitch. hee hee. :D

edit: apparently I don't know shit about my own phone so, I'm hoping that 13PJ13 will post here. She's a master of harassment.
  • Options
    i actually didn't have that address. i just used your # when doing it online (and from phone to phone). but that's much easier. yay!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toywoman
    I'll remember that

LOL you'd better.
  • Options

anyone who wants to text me during the day to harass me can send an email to:

3036411780@sprintpcs.com

LOL if that's wrong, Sharon,13PJ13, will correct me. She's damn good at it too. Bitch. hee hee. :D

nope. wrong. the first one i sent, and it didn't send back so i assume you got it? the one i just sent now to that number up there was returned to me. it's not correct. (see guys, he was right, i AM a bitch)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    ok ok....b/c of the overwhelming responses to our posts, Marc, and the obvious desire in all of your fans to text you throughout the day, i will give directions on how to text your phone....

1. go here: http://messaging.sprintpcs.com/sml/guestCompose.do
    2. enter this:
    3. enter message
    (he really likes to be called names and made fun of, i swear)
    4. click send
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    But I am quite certain that there are people who want to swear at me and call me names.

I am merely offering the opportunity to do it with greater ease. What more can they ask?

(shush, Jeremy) :D
  • Options

edit: apparently I don't know shit about my own phone so, I'm hoping that 13PJ13 will post here. She's a master of harassment.

you're far too kind dear Seta :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    just thought i'd give this a bump in case anyone else would like to text our friend while he spends his day off in the glorious mountains of Colorado taking pictures to impress me with ;) HA HA HA!

also, apparently Marc is kicking so much ass at his new job that he will be on a national television program yabbering on about cameras sometime in the next several months. YAY MARC!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
    YES GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER DEPRESSED :( :( :(
  • Options
    SEEEEVVVVEEEEENNNNSSSIIIIINNNNNSSSSS
  • Options
    Where are you going/where have you been? How long will you be in hell?
  • Options
    sevensinssevensins Posts: 887
    I am in a mix between foster care and prison, for about a year. :(
  • Options
    SEVEN! SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
    sorry to hear about the situation, but i have faith that you'll pull through :) and there's a place for you in FL with a responsible adult (HA!) should you feel like hanging out in the swamp.
    be sure to send Marc a text if you can. i know he'll be happy to hear from you!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*