Options

Been a longtime but I am really exited..read here....

release30release30 Posts: 2,051
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I will use my fanclub # 180xxx to get my tickets for the West Palm and Tampa shows; but will not know the seats till the day of the show? That suxs!

I myself cannot risk getting shitty seats and will find a way through barter, trade,$$$, giving my first born, etc.etc. to get the best available seats to those shows..

So it looks as if I am going to go to ticket brokers also and buy the best available I can and the day of the shows determine which seats are better???And then give the ones I don't use to friends??

Is there any possible way of them emailing us our seat #'s sooner??? I know the answer is no but I had to ask...
Conversations getting dull
There's a constant ringing in my ears
Sense of humor's void and numb
And I'm bored to tears.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    release30 wrote:
    I will use my fanclub # 180xxx to get my tickets for the West Palm and Tampa shows; but will not know the seats till the day of the show? That suxs!

I myself cannot risk getting shitty seats and will find a way through barter, trade,$$$, giving my first born, etc.etc. to get the best available seats to those shows..

So it looks as if I am going to go to ticket brokers also and buy the best available I can and the day of the shows determine which seats are better???And then give the ones I don't use to friends??

Is there any possible way of them emailing us our seat #'s sooner??? I know the answer is no but I had to ask...

you're right....NO. You're 180xxx number will not be bad seats....my guess would be in the first 10-15 rows. I would say within 10 rows but with the random thing who knows how far that pushes people back.....shouldn't be much at all. You always have the chance to get rows 1-2 with the random seating. Now that I'm thinking about it, I cannot believe you are already complaining about not being front row. WTF?
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    I am really not complaining as my seats will be just given to friends.. And YES I do want to be in the first 5 rows! Who doesn't??

I have been to shows in the front row and I have been to shows in the 15th row... NO comparison!! My last show up front I drank champagne with Phil Jackson as Eddie gave the bottle to him to pass around...

Sorry if that seems like complaining to you.. I just want to be as close as humanly possible..cheers!
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    you're right....NO. You're 180xxx number will not be bad seats....my guess would be in the first 10-15 rows. I would say within 10 rows but with the random thing who knows how far that pushes people back.....shouldn't be much at all. You always have the chance to get rows 1-2 with the random seating. Now that I'm thinking about it, I cannot believe you are already complaining about not being front row. WTF?

ditto about the seats being good. i am 180,xxx and i rarely have bad seats - only time was msg '03 and there were over 8,ooo fan club members at that show. granted, they are not 1st couple of rows. hope that helps.
  • Options
    My 180xxx has been very good to me.. But you can't blame me for wanting better...
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    release30 wrote:

shut up. i hope you get ripped off by a ticket broker trying to get 5 rows closer than you already would be. greedy bastard.
  • Options
    gjemselgjemsel Posts: 77
    release30 wrote:
    My 180xxx has been very good to me.. But you can't blame me for wanting better...

Or, you could be happy to be inside the building? In your part of the country. :D
    . . . and in the aching night under satellites, I was not received. --CC
  • Options
    With all you guys angered by this I think that I will just keep my 10c tickets and pray for the best...thx for the input
  • Options
    release30 wrote:
    With all you guys angered by this I think that I will just keep my 10c tickets and pray for the best...thx for the input
    you have a great club number. you are always going to be within 15 rows of the stage. when people complain that 15 rows back is too far, i get pissed. my number is double yours and i'm always happy to just be in the fan club section decently close to the stage instead of upper deck. i would kill for your number.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    release30 wrote:

now you are thinking straight
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    now you are thinking straight

Done did!! That is what I am goiong to do! Cheers
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    give me your tickets
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    I'm 397xxx. Take what you get and be happy with it
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    I'm 397xxx. Take what you get and be happy with it
    but he won't be able to drink champagne with phil jackson that way.
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    snipes824 wrote:
    but he won't be able to drink champagne with phil jackson that way.

I'd be lucky to drinking Diet Pepsi with some random shmo with my high-ass number
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    I'd be lucky to drinking Diet Pepsi with some random shmo with my high-ass number

No shit. 408XXX
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    Doesn't 10C encompass the first thirty-some rows anyway??

How could you get better tickets from a broker?

Unless a 10C member pawned their tickets off, in which case, they should be skewered and roasted in the parking lot…
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    release30 wrote:
    You and 100% of everyone else :) we all want to be closer.
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste