Options

The Dark Rage

SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
edited January 2006 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
I never thought there’d come a day, when every thought of you made me feel this way.
Everything is now poisoned and blank….just….blank. it’s a surprise how low you sank.
There wont ever be a time that I think of your face, without referring to you as the biggest disgrace.
All of the anguish and disappointment that’s inside, my feelings of disgust I will not hide.

The core of my entire being, wants to make u feel every bit of dark that I’m seeing.
Your worthless words that have an open end, its your neck I wish I could bend.
Me as a lively tree and you as a rusted chainsaw, you sliced right thru me until my branches were raw.
A heart is blackened with nothing left, I’d like to reach in and pull your soul out of your chest.

Like a thief that has no conviction, your new truthfulness was one with suspicion.
All of the good that could have been you, you’re now like the dirt underneath my shoe.
You are the apple left alone to rot, I wish your heart was thrown onto coals that are scorching hot.
You’re not worthy to wish upon a star, oh how I would toss you under a moving car.

You were never looked at beneath the highest, now your face isn’t even worth the slightest.
To be given all is such a gift, because of your careless ways; I imagine shoving you off a cliff.
Like a poor man that gets no love, the only one to care is He up above.
I wish you could feel the rage that burns inside, it could never be washed away with the highest tide.

The questions will always continue to rise, but all you’ll see is fire when u look in my eyes.
More times than most, gamblers can't quit, you’ve gambled your life & your head is what I want to split.
Like a twister that rips right thru, there is nobody more I want to feel hurt than you.
When u want something, u give it your all, in everything u wish for I hope you fall.
~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Yikes! You know I feel your pain with you :(
  • Options
    Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Miss Scarlet, in the Study, with a lead pipe...
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,722
    SENROCK! wrote:
    I never thought there’d come a day, when every thought of you made me feel this way.
    Everything is now poisoned and blank….just….blank. it’s a surprise how low you sank.
    There wont ever be a time that I think of your face, without referring to you as the biggest disgrace.
    All of the anguish and disappointment that’s inside, my feelings of disgust I will not hide.

The core of my entire being, wants to make u feel every bit of dark that I’m seeing.
    Your worthless words that have an open end, its your neck I wish I could bend.
    Me as a lively tree and you as a rusted chainsaw, you sliced right thru me until my branches were raw.
    A heart is blackened with nothing left, I’d like to reach in and pull your soul out of your chest.

Like a thief that has no conviction, your new truthfulness was one with suspicion.
    All of the good that could have been you, you’re now like the dirt underneath my shoe.
    You are the apple left alone to rot, I wish your heart was thrown onto coals that are scorching hot.
    You’re not worthy to wish upon a star, oh how I would toss you under a moving car.

You were never looked at beneath the highest, now your face isn’t even worth the slightest.
    To be given all is such a gift, because of your careless ways; I imagine shoving you off a cliff.
    Like a poor man that gets no love, the only one to care is He up above.
    I wish you could feel the rage that burns inside, it could never be washed away with the highest tide.

The questions will always continue to rise, but all you’ll see is fire when u look in my eyes.
    More times than most, gamblers can't quit, you’ve gambled your life & your head is what I want to split.
    Like a twister that rips right thru, there is nobody more I want to feel hurt than you.
    When u want something, u give it your all, in everything u wish for I hope you fall.

damn...honestly...i didn't think U had it in U. i LOVE this! and i can relate. i'll probably have more to say when i have more time. anyway, well done.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.