Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    Okay so is there a man in the midwest that is cute, sweet, loves Pearl Jam, loves kids, good job and that likes to travel????? Age is really just a number I have dated younger than me and older...I am 37/f
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    odie wrote:
    Okay so is there a man in the midwest that is cute, sweet, loves Pearl Jam, loves kids, good job and that likes to travel????? Age is really just a number I have dated younger than me and older...I am 37/f

i'm all of the above, but i live in the east coast! :)
  • Options
    24/male/buffalo

i would like to let the ladies know that im extremely easy on the eyes and make pretty good money too (favorably endowed as well if that makes a difference)

i expect some real interest here. would hate for someone to miss such a wonderful opportunity. im hip, smart, funny, strong, tall and gorgeous. i love to cook, read, travel, play sports, sky dive, and volunteer.

our first date will be dinner at the rotating restaurant in the skylon tower in niagara falls and then we can hit up allentown for a drink or two. after that.....well, i like to take take it slow. if we click, then my extra fan club ticket to the Hartford show, promised to my cousin, will be yours!

pm me if im the one for you.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    i'm all of the above, but i live in the east coast! :)
    I will be on the east coast in June well just in South Carolina and in TN are you going to either show???
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    25/M/CT

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8195981

I'm an international sensation.....bigger than Ricky Martin.
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
    25/M/CT

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8195981

I'm an international sensation.....bigger than Ricky Martin.
    ewww la la
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    odie wrote:
    ewww la la

Thats right, I am living La vida Loca
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
    odie wrote:
    I will be on the east coast in June well just in South Carolina and in TN are you going to either show???

sorry, doing nyc1 straight to boston2.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    sorry, doing nyc1 straight to boston2.

No 4 day Bonn Festival....I am going to party for 5 days straight...hehehehe
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    Thats right, I am living La vida Loca

that is so sexy!!!!! But then again I want a grunge rocker like Eddie!!! But Ricky on the side
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    29/F ISO a smart sexy aussie guy 25-40 (although i wont discriminate against other english speaking guys with sexy accents from tropical places)

i will move there and we can hang and travel. then we could come back to the US if you want...or just stay in your beautiful country. i want to live on the ocean.

me...i have a piece of paper verifying im smart, i have quite a cd and dvd collection, i have lots of posters and other pj stuff, tenclub member 130xxx, seen pj 60 times so i am experienced ;) i also have a rad dog named eddie.

serious inquiries only ;)

that was fun! maybe ill find my soulmate! :D
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    yea that's what I need, a hot chick with a low number...
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    You're such a cutie and in a band! I can't imagine you'd have a problem getting dates. :)

lol thanks...I think my problem is that a lot of the girls I'm around knew me when I was still with my last girlfriend (we together for 4 years and she dumped me shortly after starting college) and they don't think I'm over it...OR perhaps they see me as the brotherly type because they've know me so long as "unavailable" I don't know...I'm trying to break out of my circle of friends a little bit
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    might as well go for it 19/m/NJ single.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    fugawzi wrote:
    yea that's what I need, a hot chick with a low number...

dont know how hot i am..haha...but you are nearby. :)
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Options
    odie wrote:
    No 4 day Bonn Festival....I am going to party for 5 days straight...hehehehe

before the east coast experience was announced, i had plans to go to bonn. but didn't have anybody to go down with. will be meeting up etc.. but was a little nervous. cause i'm pretty shy. once i heard about the ed show's in the west coast, where i have a place to stay, i got on that right away. then the east coast nyc to boston jam, i got on that too. for bonn .. guess i'll see ya's on tv & the webcast. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    before the east coast experience was announced, i had plans to go to bonn. but didn't have anybody to go down with. will be meeting up etc.. but was a little nervous. cause i'm pretty shy. once i heard about the ed show's in the west coast, where i have a place to stay, i got on that right away. then the east coast nyc to boston jam, i got on that too. for bonn .. guess i'll see ya's on tv & the webcast. :)
    haha...Ya I will be the one up front and center and Eddie will stop the show and declare his love for me right then and there....lol
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    russmcrussmc Posts: 91
    drivingrl wrote:
    Plenty of Fish is a creepy site. I'd stick to Match.com.
    Heh, I never claimed that either of those sites were working for me. ;)
    You're such a cutie and in a band! I can't imagine you'd have a problem getting dates. :)
    That's not true! I've been in bands for years, and have never hooked up or met someone that way. I guess being the lead singer, they figure you're already taken or something. I've heard that so many times, that women assumed that someone has already snatched me up, yet I've spent many of nights at home alone. Go figure!
    Surreal Art that Entices the Mind
    http://www.russmcintosh.com
  • Options
    GillGill Posts: 56
    interesting thread...

19/f/Uk
  • Options
    JamnJodiJamnJodi Posts: 16
    this is a great idea, but needs to be sectioned off geographically, or at least by male/female...dontcha think?
  • Options
    russmcrussmc Posts: 91
    Yeah, because you have to scroll through tons of pages just to find someone in your area, and even then its more than likely someone of the same sex. :(
    Surreal Art that Entices the Mind
    http://www.russmcintosh.com
  • Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    Evenflow is a good song.
  • Options
    i'm on a date this weekend. she sorta likes the pearl jam. i'll have her hooked up on it like the perfect drug! :p
  • Options
    bizp88bizp88 Posts: 5
    24/male/buffalo

i would like to let the ladies know that im extremely easy on the eyes and make pretty good money too (favorably endowed as well if that makes a difference)

i expect some real interest here. would hate for someone to miss such a wonderful opportunity. im hip, smart, funny, strong, tall and gorgeous. i love to cook, read, travel, play sports, sky dive, and volunteer.

our first date will be dinner at the rotating restaurant in the skylon tower in niagara falls and then we can hit up allentown for a drink or two. after that.....well, i like to take take it slow. if we click, then my extra fan club ticket to the Hartford show, promised to my cousin, will be yours!

pm me if im the one for you.
    you sound way too good to be true, especially in Buffalo.
    32/ F / west seneca.
    The Vic 2007
    Lolla, Chicago 2007
    MSG 1 2008
    MSG 2 2008
  • Options
    jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
    irieinindy wrote:
    Any men in the Indy area? Blind Melon is playing on 3/15, would be a great place to meet up.
    I am a man in the Indy area but it looks as though I am more than two months late...haha......btw I am 21/M/IN
    Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
    Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
    Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
    Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
    Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
    Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
    Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
    NYC 5/2/2016
  • Options
    I wonder what is the ratio of male PJ fans to female PJ fans because all we seem to be getting is a bunch of single dudes posting messages on here. Are all the PJ women taken or something?

Oh well, I'll throw my name into the hat as well...30/M/FL
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    Gill wrote:
    interesting thread...

19/f/Uk

UK?....haha wanna meet halfway?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I wonder what is the ratio of male PJ fans to female PJ fans because all we seem to be getting is a bunch of single dudes posting messages on here. Are all the PJ women taken or something?

Oh well, I'll throw my name into the hat as well...30/M/FL

Not sure what the ratio is but I'm female and in search of the Pearl Jam Man of My Dreams........38, california!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    TemoryianTemoryian Posts: 40
    I started this thread a long time ago. Who would have thought that almost 1400 people would have responded:) Don't forget about me ladies. 25/m/western wisconsin!!!!
    08-10-00 East Troy, WI..."The Icebowl"
    10-03-04 Grand Rapids, MI
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay, ON
    05-16/17-06 Chicago, Ill.
    06-26/27-06 St. Paul, MN.
    08-02-07 Chicago, Ill.
    08-05-07 Chicago, Ill.
    http://www.myspace.com/mitchperzichilli
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I'm curious (and don't have time to read all 35 pages)---are there any success stories from this thread???
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln