Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• sera13 wrote:
    lets start a club!

woot for clubs lol
    Keep on Rockin'
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    My GF dosent care for PJ and that sucks. Maybe I should dump her and find a PJ girl...... LOL
    I'll be back
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    my2hands wrote:
    27/M/DE

tall, cute, pj lover, and hung like a moose ;)
    WAY too much information!
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    My GF dosent care for PJ and that sucks. Maybe I should dump her and find a PJ girl...... LOL

you are so not kidding.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • I'm starting to think that there are no cute guys in Seattle in their late 20's. I've been here 3 months and not a one. Where are you guys hiding?

Rose

Yeah, I seem to be having the same problem. and i've been here nearly a year... sigh...
    ...master of karate and friendship for everyone!
  • sera13sera13 Posts: 26
    woot for clubs lol
    i started an under 18 thread and sooooo many people have comminted (about 5 i think :P)
    heehee
    Leeds 06 :D

*** already...in love... ***
  • pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225

I have the same problem brother!!!! When she bitches about me playing PJ I just turn it up louder ...........I think we all need to find a PJ girl!!
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • I love this thread...
  • bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147
    This thread will be the cause of so many relationship issues...

i'm sure this conversation will happen once or twice (I'm making up these screennames so if I happen to use a real one, sorry :) )...

RiotCode: "Why don't you like PJ?"

RiotCode's GF: "Because you play them all the time and you spend more time with them than you do me!!!"

RiotCode: "That ridiculous!!! You need to learn to start liking PJ the way VitalogyGurl24 does."

RiotCode's GF: "Who the fuck is VitalogyGurl24?!?"

RiotCode: "Um..."
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com
  • pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    bjf143 wrote:

i'm sure this conversation will happen once or twice (I'm making up these screennames so if I happen to use a real one, sorry :) )...

RiotCode's GF: "Because you play them all the time and you spend more time with them than you do me!!!"

RiotCode: "That ridiculous!!! You need to learn to start liking PJ the way VitalogyGurl24 does."

Already happened probably to someone here!!!
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • bjf143 wrote:

Hah, well done.
    pjten77 wrote:
    I have the same problem brother!!!! When she bitches about me playing PJ I just turn it up louder ...........I think we all need to find a PJ girl!!

Mine is the same way. Calling all PJ girls 2 soon to be single guys looking for PJ girls. Ha Ha LOL. If my girl saw this she would not be happy. LOL
    I'll be back
  • Mickey1794Mickey1794 Posts: 104
    Unfortunately many guys are not intelligent enough to understand PJ lyrics so they just don't feel it. Its hard to find a cool PJ guy but I sure did.
    11/5/93 Indio, CA;11/6/95 SD; 7/13/98 LA; 10/24/00 LA; 10/28/00 SB; 4/1/03 CO; 6/2/03 OC; 6/5/03 SD; 9/2/05 BC; 7/9-10/06 LA; 10/21/06 Bridge; 12/9/06 Oahu; 10/27/07 Bridge; 4/12/08 Eddie; 6/30/08 Mansfield; 9/30/09 Universal; 7/9/11 Eddie; 11/23-24/13 LA; 11/26/13 Oak.;10/22/13 CO
    Mickey1794 wrote:
    Unfortunately many guys are not intelligent enough to understand PJ lyrics so they just don't feel it. Its hard to find a cool PJ guy but I sure did.

Thats not true. Most girls are that way. They hear Betterman and think its a happy love song.
    I'll be back
  • Mickey1794Mickey1794 Posts: 104
    Thats not true. Most girls are that way. They hear Betterman and think its a happy love song.

Well I hope you don't date those girls. There are plenty of intelligent, female PJ fans but it just depends where you look. Keep searching I know they're out there.
    11/5/93 Indio, CA;11/6/95 SD; 7/13/98 LA; 10/24/00 LA; 10/28/00 SB; 4/1/03 CO; 6/2/03 OC; 6/5/03 SD; 9/2/05 BC; 7/9-10/06 LA; 10/21/06 Bridge; 12/9/06 Oahu; 10/27/07 Bridge; 4/12/08 Eddie; 6/30/08 Mansfield; 9/30/09 Universal; 7/9/11 Eddie; 11/23-24/13 LA; 11/26/13 Oak.;10/22/13 CO
  • Hmm, I decided to repost, with a little more information on what I'm going for.

I'm 16, female, bisexual, single, and I live in Ontario, Canada. Besides Pearl Jam, I'm into music in general (other favourites include Dresden Dolls, Beck, Stabilo, Radiohead, Bob Dylan...I like a lot of different stuff!), going for walks, history, singing, hanging out with friends and I'm currently trying to teach myself how to play the piano.

I'm looking for someone (male/female) with msn, just to make friends with! Age is not an issue.

However, do let me know if you live in my area!
    Exponentially serving. Perpetually unnerving. Vehicle swerving.

- explore and not explode -
  • reditalianreditalian Posts: 329
    Hmm, I decided to repost, with a little more information on what I'm going for.

I'm 16, female, bisexual, single, and I live in Ontario, Canada. Besides Pearl Jam, I'm into music in general (other favourites include Dresden Dolls, Beck, Stabilo, Radiohead, Bob Dylan...I like a lot of different stuff!), going for walks, history, singing, hanging out with friends and I'm currently trying to teach myself how to play the piano.

I'm looking for someone (male/female) with msn, just to make friends with! Age is not an issue.

Damn do I wish I was ten years younger!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in Ontario are you from?
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • reditalian wrote:
    Damn do I wish I was ten years younger!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in Ontario are you from?

I PM'd you. :)

• IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    What the hell..... why not.....

38 attractive.... saw PJ first at Brixton... into ....sports(football, cricket, baseball) reading.....good food n cooking it....

Inteligent....articulate....blue/green eyes......recovering.....

etc.... :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    WAY too much information!

haha, at least somebody saw that :)
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I recently split w/a guy who told me that my love for PJ was extremely immature and embarassing, and an issue he could not overcome. Crazy, right?
    So maybe finding a PJ guy isn't a bad idea! ha ha ...what the hell.....

36, female, work in NYC, live in the burbs.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    I recently split w/a guy who told me that my love for PJ was extremely immature and embarassing, and an issue he could not overcome. Crazy, right?

shoulda given im a good chop between the legs........
  • I recently split w/a guy who told me that my love for PJ was extremely immature and embarassing, and an issue he could not overcome. Crazy, right?

Aw, what a savage. Crazy indeed!

• I recently split w/a guy who told me that my love for PJ was extremely immature and embarassing, and an issue he could not overcome. Crazy, right?

Finding a PJ girl would sure make it easy to explain the need to go on road-trips and see the band multiple times when they tour. My ex used to get super-pissed at that all the time (especially since it seems they have toured every year lately).
  • Hmm, I decided to repost, with a little more information on what I'm going for.

only if you were 2 years older. We have very similar taste in music (beck/bob/radiohead) and im really into piano. I better stop now before i get myself in trouble ;)
    06/23/2006 - Best night of my life.
    See yins in pittsburgh 2007
    Rock on steelers!

www.myspace.com/nickpc
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Mine is the same way. Calling all PJ girls 2 soon to be single guys looking for PJ girls. Ha Ha LOL. If my girl saw this she would not be happy. LOL

Or if my soon to be ex husband either!! LOL!

They just don't get it...just don't get it..

My husband posts on the Oasis website like if it was religious. Oasis?? UGH!!!!! God! Barfbag! Those Lennon-wanna-be's!

Sorry my next lover has to LOVE PJ..Period..I want to have some good ole sex while playing Lukin!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • I'm looking for a Pearl Jam woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
    "if you hate something, don't you do it too"
  • I live in Milwaukee WI. I'm a 22 year old Pearl Jam lover. I am currently attending MATC and am just looking to meet friends with a common interest that actually matters... music.
    Julio's Top 5

1. Sad
    2. In My Tree
    3. Red Mosquito
    4. Do The Evolution
    5. I Got Shit

www.myspace.com/messmergrad00
  • 25/f/denver . . .
    have 1 PJ tattoo . . . getting number 2 for my 26th b-day!!

I met some nice guys at the pre party in Denver but none were Denver natives . . . any male PJ fans in my area out there . . . ?
  • 27/m/houston

worth a shot!
    2000 - Houston (x2)
    2003 - Houston, NOLA
    2005 - Toronto, Mexico City (x2)
    2006 - DC, NYC Avalon (Storytellers), E Rutherford (x2), SF (x3)
    2007 - Chicago (Lollapalooza)
    2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden (x2), DC, NYC MSG (x2), EV DC (x2)
    2009 - EV Baltimore (x2)
    2011 - EV SF (x2), Toronto (x2)