Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,886
    STAYSEA wrote:
    The guy that moved to New Jersey from Australia.. Didn't he move to Texas?
    And is she moving also? This is like a soap opera....

:corn:
    No gossiping about other forum members. :nono: She is lovely - haven't met the Mr, but assume he is too. Doesn't matter where they are or aren't moving. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    The guy that moved to New Jersey from Australia.. Didn't he move to Texas?
    And is she moving also? This is like a soap opera....

:corn:
    No gossiping about other forum members. :nono: She is lovely - haven't met the Mr, but assume he is too. Doesn't matter where they are or aren't moving. ;)

Okay. no gossip :oops:
  • seriously??
  • 81 wrote:
    Hi ladies! I am male aged 29 and I live in Buffalo NY! You will be impressed with my mind and my looks. Canadian women are a plus! I like symmetry, Irish whiskey, animals that can do math, and the smell of all things old! My favorite Pearl Jam song is Long Road.

PM me

I love this post! Made me laugh.
    NY is too far away, sadly!

Love knows no bounds. Take a chance and send the PM. This forum has seen amazing things happen, from an a guy from MN moving to Austrilia, to a guy from Austrilia moving to new jersey, to a gal moving from germany to detroit, to anouther potential couple. The world is smaller than you think. Worst thing is you make a new friend.
    i totally agree, its a small world, take a chance and and send the pm!!
    Don't it make you smile?
    "If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it." A. Rooney

Missoula 9-30-12
    Las Vegas 10-31-12 (EV)
    Las Vegas 11-01-12 (EV)
    Chicago 7-19-13
    soon to be adding Oklahoma City to my short list!!
    Houston? Last calls. pm

I'm a very hideous swamp creature... FYI

:oops:
  • i totally agree, its a small world, take a chance and and send the pm!!

You sound like my mom. :lol::lol::lol:
  • 34/m/ny with an upper deck ticket to wrigley so I have that going for me...

Damnit! If Wrigley was pretty much anywhere else you would so be my guy :mrgreen:

Chicago just didnt show me any love :(
    168dcfb.jpg
    I want pics of Staysea and push me.... together.

You can post that picture of my hairy belly.

:lol:
  • STAYSEA wrote:

:o

;)

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    STAYSEA wrote:

Swamp creature with hairy belly....mmmmm :)
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    edited February 2013
    421236.jpg?1361155780

I'm glad this never worked as my avatar. I'm sorry I didn't post my hairy belly, I need 8 dollars.....

;)

Closed.
    Post edited by STAYSEA on
  • ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    WOW. Doesn't look like any swamp creature I've ever seen.

;);)
    STAYSEA wrote:
    421236.jpg?1361155780

I'm glad this never worked as my avatar. I'm sorry I didn't post my hairy belly, I need 8 dollars.....

;)
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    STAYSEA wrote:
    421236.jpg?1361155780

;)
    HEY, there's Staysea everybody!!!!
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • hahahah staysea, i love how your age is 2 :lol:
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    STAYSEA wrote:
    421236.jpg?1361155780

;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks nothing like i had pictured.....not that i had pictured anything

:wave: hi staysea
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    421236.jpg?1361155780

;)

Hello there
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Pearl Jam Dating Service? :lol: :corn: Big time :corn: :lol: I've never seen this thread before!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Pearl Jam Dating Service? :lol: :corn: Big time :corn: :lol: I've never seen this thread before!

It's a real treat :lol:
  • Hehe!! See what I STARTED????
  • Actually, I think this thread is a good idea. I'm a girl and I don't really know anyone who likes/loves PJ. I really wish I had some PJ friends - that's one of the reasons I'm in these forums and writing. It's great to talk PJ music with someone other than one self :lol: - That didn't come out right. It's important to speak with someone about what we love or feel passionate about. I LOVE PJ :D:D:D:D:D

Thumbs up!

Denmark Copenhagen Forum 10-07-2012
  • Mokkihewa wrote:
    Actually, I think this thread is a good idea. I'm a girl and I don't really know anyone who likes/loves PJ. I really wish I had some PJ friends - that's one of the reasons I'm in these forums and writing. It's great to talk PJ music with someone other than one self :lol: - That didn't come out right. It's important to speak with someone about what we love or feel passionate about. I LOVE PJ :D:D:D:D:D

Thumbs up!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Hehe!! See what I STARTED????

YOU STARTED a Lot of stuff!

:shock:
  • Lol ok then.
    Mokkihewa wrote:
    Actually, I think this thread is a good idea. I'm a girl and I don't really know anyone who likes/loves PJ. I really wish I had some PJ friends - that's one of the reasons I'm in these forums and writing. It's great to talk PJ music with someone other than one self :lol: - That didn't come out right. It's important to speak with someone about what we love or feel passionate about. I LOVE PJ :D:D:D:D:D

Thumbs up!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Denmark Copenhagen Forum 10-07-2012
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Mokkihewa wrote:

Thumbs up!

Same for guys. Ah but we don't talk to ourselves... :D:D Okay sometimes. :)

What a treat it would be to have freind/GF that shared the passion. Would make travel destination decisions easier, MSG, Gorge.....
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • 81 wrote:

I love this post! Made me laugh.
    NY is too far away, sadly!

Love knows no bounds. Take a chance and send the PM. This forum has seen amazing things happen, from an a guy from MN moving to Austrilia, to a guy from Austrilia moving to new jersey, to a gal moving from germany to detroit, to anouther potential couple. The world is smaller than you think. Worst thing is you make a new friend.

Moved to Detroit?! :shock: That IS love.
    Hells yeah! I love the adventure :D Don't fuck with the dirty D! (It's gooooooooood though ....) :lol:

Honestly, I can tell you there is nothing better than being with someone who digs the same kind of music.
  • Girls?

I've got a fifth of whiskey and a bong

Pm for directions to my house :lol:
    Girls?

:fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Girls?

When should I expect you?

Oh... hey.... hey girls?

I've got a hookah if you would rather do that.

I also have a twin bed... it's pretty intimate, you know, if you want to go that route.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Girls?

When should I expect you?

Oh... hey.... hey girls?

I've got a hookah if you would rather do that.

I also have a twin bed... it's pretty intimate, you know, if you want to go that route.
    You have a twin bed?? I'm out. :lol::lol: