Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,971
    Where are the girls at?

i'll elaborate on this, in or near philly?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    what a cool thread....
    dont plan on her leaving anytime soon...
    but its really nice to know we have a back up plan here...

this is just too fn' cool!!! ;);):D:D
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    0645E1B4-1E9F-4E31-B148-8D9C3D27F99B-4361-00000A2C598F7382.jpg
    So you have an idea, this is me!
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Girls?

Girls?
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    Alright putting it out there, 30 year old male in Brooklyn.

Pearl Jam shows are mostly dudes, but the women I've seen at shows are pretty badass!! Hoping to meet some. :)
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    B4D6F3F3-266A-449B-9142-5FE2349CF40C-827-00000265B091C5A0.jpg
    Hehehe!! Couldn't resist!!
  • Options
    I have been married to my wife 5 years in August.........we have been to many shows together including PJ20 and Deluna Fest........we live in SC and make our vacation plans around Pjam shows.........guess I am lucky to have met a more PJ psycho fan than myself.
  • Options
    I'm looking to pick up a drunk, heavyweight PJ chick at the Wrigley dump show.
  • Options
    supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377

What the hell, I'll let you hit on me.
  • Options
    :corn:
  • Options
    supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377

You too.
  • Options
    supadupa wrote:

You too.

Well well :P
  • Options
    supadupa wrote:

What the hell, I'll let you hit on me.

I never heard about you but here's a tip about me. Don't take me too seriously.
    But seriously I'm looking for some chicks at Wrigley. Hope to get lucky on the road, the international rule is in effect.
  • Options
    THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    I'm currently married

statistics say there is a pretty good chance that sometime between when you made the post and now you got divorced, how about an update? :lol:
  • Options
    My plan is to convert my country loving boyfriend to a PJ fan...he already has XM pre-set with PJ....I think once he sees them live, he will love them. I mean seriously, how could you NOT?!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    My plan is to convert my country loving boyfriend to a PJ fan...he already has XM pre-set with PJ....I think once he sees them live, he will love them. I mean seriously, how could you NOT?!
    Cournty?!?!? :o:o:D wish you the best but think its either in your blood or its not.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    Wow! You are more open minded and understanding than I am! If I found out someone I was dating was a country music lover I'd be outta there! Some things just can't be fixed! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow! You are more open minded and understanding than I am! If I found out someone I was dating was a country music lover I'd be outta there! :lol:

Cold!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow! You are more open minded and understanding than I am! If I found out someone I was dating was a country music lover I'd be outta there! :lol:

Cold!
    :roll: But it's country! I mean, c'mon! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not all of it is bad

Just 95% of it
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not all of it is bad

Just 95% of it
    I'm going for 99.8%
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    perpetual state of single-ness :D:lol: :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not all of it is bad

Just 95% of it
    I'm going for 99.8%

Too high
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not all of it is bad

Just 95% of it
    I'm going for 99.8%

Too high
    There are one or two Johnny Cash songs that I like... I guess that doesn't make up 0.02% of country music though. 99.99999%.
  • Options
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    well.the ones searching for a date,maybe today is a good day !!!!!alot of people here!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i've never met a boy in this town who likes pearl jam at all. my love for pj seems to only turn guys off. wait nvm - i met a boy at the eddie vedder concert in november... BUT HE WAS 13. [cries]
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    i've never met a boy in this town who likes pearl jam at all. my love for pj seems to only turn guys off. wait nvm - i met a boy at the eddie vedder concert in november... BUT HE WAS 13. [cries]

Are you a female?
  • Options

Are you a female?

yes i happen to be of the female variety.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx