Options

Rumored EV solo setlist

I <3 VedderI <3 Vedder Posts: 11
edited March 2008 in The Porch
the sets will vary night-to-night, but an inside source (read--secret) tells me:

30mins-45mins into the wild soundtrack (depending on the night will play more or less songs/jams could vary based on guests).

1.5 hours--2hours: uninformed, ignorant, protectionist/anti american blather

encore: rockin in the free world, masters of war
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    haha
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I think the Ed solo performance is happening in April and won't be part of the PJ shows. Although I won't rule out a single pre-set or first encore song here or there.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    I <3 Vedder wrote:

What the hell is "blather"?
  • Options
    What the hell is "blather"?

Blather: What most people do on The Message Pit
    "So forget the other boys because my love is real.
    Come off your battlefield."
  • Options
    here, i'll paste some standard idiotic blather below:

Rumored EV solo setlist

the sets will vary night-to-night, but an inside source (read--secret) tells me:

30mins-45mins into the wild soundtrack (depending on the night will play more or less songs/jams could vary based on guests).

encore: rockin in the free world, masters of war
    Give way to nature ...
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    seriously tho, are there gonna be "official" boots or anything for these shows? i'm sure there will be hte standard tapers, but i havea feeling these shows might be OK
    peace
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    I <3 Vedder wrote:

Ed uninformed and ignorant? You can call him a lot of things (if you feel the need to) but you can hardly say he's uninformed and ignorant.
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com