Options

Stop Complaining And Enjoy The Tour!!!!

GivenToWalkGivenToWalk Posts: 48
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I'm sick of seeing all these negative threads..."website sucks"..."not fair i didnt get 10c tix"..."stay out of NY"..."too many stickies"...

Pearl Jam is going on fucking tour, something we were not expecting. Be happy and appreciate we even have a slight shot of getting tickets to experience the best band of all time.
See you @: Camden I, Camden II & MSG II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I'm sick of seeing all these negative threads..."website sucks"..."not fair i didnt get 10c tix"..."stay out of NY"..."too many stickies"...

Pearl Jam is going on fucking tour, something we were not expecting. Be happy and appreciate we even have a slight shot of getting tickets to experience the best band of all time.
    You of course realize that this post is in the same mood of complaining as the other ones, right?
  • Options
    JD SalJD Sal Posts: 790
    While I agree that PJ fans can be a bunch of whiney babies, it is rather humurous to see a thread complaining about all the complaining.
    "If no one sees you, you're not here at all"
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    drsluggo wrote:
    You of course realize that this post is in the same mood of complaining as the other ones, right?
    No it's not; he's making a valid point to try to make this site fun again. The "complaining about comlaining posts" are the worst.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options

Yes but5 you dont know how bad it sucks that they did not have that sticker I really needed

and fuck the bandwagon tshirt is out of stock, i just cant see myself going to the 9 shows i easily got tix for, i mean fuck, if i got 2 msg shows, youd figure id be able to get the right shirts

and as far as the stickies if they took some down maybee it would be quicker to buy tix than the 1 min it took me.

cmon ten club wtf

and next time i call answer in the first ring if your sitting at a desk, why wait for 4 rings.

i mean ive been in htis club for 15 years.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    now i have to wear old shirts to the 9 shows I got tix for.

no more shows
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    aren't you just complaining about the complainers...???
    i like sound...
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    now i have to wear old shirts to the 9 shows I got tix for.
    Yes - most definitely worth making two posts for...

I haven't complained about the TC on here, but I also have seen just as many complaining about the complainers which only 1. makes the complainers more angry and 2. lengthens the time until it does get fun...
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:

I guess it could come across like that, BUT I'm simply starting to wonder how so many Pearl Jam fans can be such pussies and shit on each other so much when we have atleast 1 major thing in common that we can appreciate, PEARL JAM.

I'm simply saying, get psyched for the tour, stop complaining.
    See you @: Camden I, Camden II & MSG II
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

Pot to Kettle: You're black. ;):p
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    aren't you just complaining about the complainers...???

I could try complaining about not emailing me that pic

whats up man, what shows are you going too.

and i am just kidding as far to the guy taking shots at me.

no more shows
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Yes - most definitely worth making two posts for...

I haven't complained about the TC on here, but I also have seen just as many complaining about the complainers which only 1. makes the complainers more angry and 2. lengthens the time until it does get fun...

cmon laugh alil

no more shows
  • Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739

u new to cyberspace?
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Amen(t) to this thread! Buy the ticket, take the ride( or fly)!!!!!!!!
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff