Options

Free MSG ticekt for Camden II trade....

GivenToWalkGivenToWalk Posts: 48
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Hey everyone, one of my buddies backed out of a road trip we are taking up to MSG night II and now I have an extra ticket I'd like to get rid of.

I was thinking of an interesting way to get rid of the ticket without selling it, obviously if I did I would sell it for face on here. The ticket is a hard ticket in the Lodge Area, Section 96, Row K.

So here is the deal I'm trying to make. I am going to Camden night I & II thanks to the 10Club. But my number is 389xxx and more than likely my seats wont be too great unless I get lucky. If anyone is interested, I will GIVE you my extra MSG ticket if you simply exchange your better 10Club seats with me for Camdent night II. I'm sure I'll get a lot of shit for requesting this, but before you go off running your mouth, understand I am a die hard fan club member who has never seen them in better seats than about 40th row. I'm extremely passionate about the band and would do almost anything to experience just 1 show with great seats. If there is a problem with this, or no one would like to make the deal, I will be glad to let the ticket go for face value, just PM me.
See you @: Camden I, Camden II & MSG II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    No flaming here. That is a perfectly fair/good request.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Hey everyone, one of my buddies backed out of a road trip we are taking up to MSG night II and now I have an extra ticket I'd like to get rid of.

I was thinking of an interesting way to get rid of the ticket without selling it, obviously if I did I would sell it for face on here. The ticket is a hard ticket in the Lodge Area, Section 96, Row K.

So here is the deal I'm trying to make. I am going to Camden night I & II thanks to the 10Club. But my number is 389xxx and more than likely my seats wont be too great unless I get lucky. If anyone is interested, I will GIVE you my extra MSG ticket if you simply exchange your better 10Club seats with me for Camdent night II. I'm sure I'll get a lot of shit for requesting this, but before you go off running your mouth, understand I am a die hard fan club member who has never seen them in better seats than about 40th row. I'm extremely passionate about the band and would do almost anything to experience just 1 show with great seats. If there is a problem with this, or no one would like to make the deal, I will be glad to let the ticket go for face value, just PM me.

People trade up all the time. I don't think anyone will have a problem with that. It would be a good deal for a solo'er that didn't get MSG tix.
    Just me
  • Options
    awesome, I apreciate you're input. I think its a great deal for someone who got shut out, and for myself to see an awesome show with great seats!
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    yeah dude, good luck. only thing is i think it would've been better to put "MSG II" in the title of the thread, but whatever.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump...

This is great for anyone shut out of MSG II and is heading to Camden II! The ticket is FREE....help a brother out!