Options

a whole bunch of my music

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited December 2004 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
hello everyone,

way back in the day i used to have a website with all my music etc. on it. that died out in 2002 and i just posted the odd song here and there for a while.

anyway, while the board was done i started up a new site. there are 17 songs up right now. some are new, some are old. some are good, some not so much.

if anyone wants to listen, the address is http://minorlith.net. go to the music and older music pages. there are ways to comment at the site or you can here too if you want.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i tried to--but it wouldnt play the song all the way through (i use windows)(quicktime doesnt work on my computer)
  • Options
    sorry about that. sometimes computers don't get along with the streaming audio.
  • Options
    that's ok--but from the little bit i heard of it--it sounded pretty interesting.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    It's working damned fine on my Quicktime, Sir. Cool.
  • Options
    this is really awesome..no joke..thanks:)
    i miss you already...

• Options
    JDE-PJJDE-PJ Posts: 721
    good stuff, everyone should give it a listen.....
    I know someday you will have a beautiful Life

Jason
  • Options
    AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    Wow, very impressive. If I had to comapre you to someone Joseph Arthur comes to mind.
  • Options
    thank you. i don't know who joseph arthur is but i'll have to look him up.
  • Options
    Just had a listen very very nice! I like the song Christina,,,,thats my daughters name.
    If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different....I'd rather be completely fucking mental.
    (Angelina Jolie)
  • Options
    Wow, very impressive. If I had to comapre you to someone Joseph Arthur comes to mind.

i'm listening to some of his stuff right now. i quite like it.