counting crows/maroon 5 tour

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited August 2008 in Other Music
anyone catch the counting crows/maroon 5 tour yet?
'twas the only show i caught/am catching this summer
and i have to say i really had a lot of fun!
went on 7/31 to jones beach 1
my best friend & i enjoyed both of them
but i gotta say i thought the crowd would be louder/more fun, but they were a lot calmer/quieter than i expected. they got better, though

i can give a full review if anyone really wants..... buuuut i dont think i'm gonna get into that now

anyone else see them?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    samjam wrote:
    anyone catch the counting crows/maroon 5 tour yet?
    'twas the only show i caught/am catching this summer
    and i have to say i really had a lot of fun!
    went on 7/31 to jones beach 1
    my best friend & i enjoyed both of them
    but i gotta say i thought the crowd would be louder/more fun, but they were a lot calmer/quieter than i expected. they got better, though

i can give a full review if anyone really wants..... buuuut i dont think i'm gonna get into that now

anyone else see them?
    My cousin went last night in camden....some guy cursed her out for standing during counting crows. :(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    My cousin went last night in camden....some guy cursed her out for standing during counting crows. :(

did she like the concert?? that guy was not cool-- at this type of concert you're supposed to stand up, dance, & have fun

but me & my friend were towards the back of the venue when we went, & we were one of the few people standing up & dancing!

...was thinking about going to that concert when we were getting tix, but realized i had tix for Spamalot on broadway that night instead :)