Radiohead dvd

evenflow524evenflow524 Posts: 128
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I am a fairweather radiohead fan (mainly only creep, karma police) but I keep hearing all this hype and was thinking about getting the Live at the Astoria dvd to see if they are something I might be into. I prefer DVD's as opposed to getting the best of cd or something so I was just wondering if this Live at the Astoria is worth the 20$. Looking for something cool to watch and thought this might suffice.
5/24/06 Boston, 6/28/08 & 6/30/08 Mansfield
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I am a fairweather radiohead fan (mainly only creep, karma police) but I keep hearing all this hype and was thinking about getting the Live at the Astoria dvd to see if they are something I might be into. I prefer DVD's as opposed to getting the best of cd or something so I was just wondering if this Live at the Astoria is worth the 20$. Looking for something cool to watch and thought this might suffice.

Live at the Astoria is amazing, but it was a Bends era concert, so they only had 2 albums out at the time, it doesn't really give you a picture of the band they have evolved into since then.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Live at the Astoria is amazing, but it was a Bends era concert, so they only had 2 albums out at the time, it doesn't really give you a picture of the band they have evolved into since then.

not to nitpick but its actually filmed before the bends came out, so all the songs from the bends are live debuts on the dvd, it is a great dvd but as mentioned here it doesnt give you a whole picture of who radiohead is today.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • PJBlissPJBliss Posts: 47
    Hey, who's #28 LB? Just curious
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    I love Live at the Astoria! It's definitely worth the $20 for a casual Radiohead fan.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut