Where do you buy your cd's ?

jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
edited August 2008 in Other Music
I went on Amazon.com to add some Pearl Jam new cd's to the collection, when I do a search for each cd there is a slew of businesses to buy them from with some of the prices cheaper then others.

Whats the deal with the other businesses selling new cd's $3 or $4 cheaper ? Is there anything wrong with them ? Why would I pay Amazong $10 when someone else is selling it for $5 ?

John
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• some businesses do sell things for cheaper and some sell used copies. i've bought a few things from other sellers and have no complaints.
    MSG II 6/25/08
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    jrnyc wrote:
    I went on Amazon.com to add some Pearl Jam new cd's to the collection, when I do a search for each cd there is a slew of businesses to buy them from with some of the prices cheaper then others.

Whats the deal with the other businesses selling new cd's $3 or $4 cheaper ? Is there anything wrong with them ? Why would I pay Amazong $10 when someone else is selling it for $5 ?

John

just keep in mind that when you buy from other dealers you pay seperate shipping per item, vs. amazon where you pay for only one shipment (free if above 25.00).
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg