Scott Stapp siting?

andrew the legendandrew the legend Posts: 210
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Funny article. I had heard that when he was last in DC they taped free tickets tot he front fdoor literaly. LOL
Here is the article and check out the pictures. Priceless. I remember 8 years ago arguing with Creed fans about their legitimacey. lol Too funny.

On a side note was arguing witha friend at who is the worst band ever. I vote for Creed he insists it is Limp Biscuit

In case you dont wanna goto the link here is my favorite part. i urge all to go the pictures are amazing!

1. Free tickets to last night’s show were available at the door, and by “at the door”, we mean literally taped to the door with a sign that said “FREE.” We initially considered making an immediate update to DCist to that effect, but thought better of it after realizing that we’d only subject ourselves to the outcry of the True Fans angry that we’d blown another special deal. For Stapp’s part, he can content himself in the knowledge that his draw in Washington is roughly identical to the Bicycle Thieves.

First link is the free tickets no one would take. then ill link the review of the big show.

http://flickr.com/photos/leafblower/106294348/

http://dcist.com/2006/03/01/dc_experiences_.php
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Funny article. I had heard that when he was last in DC they taped free tickets tot he front fdoor literaly. LOL
    Here is the article and check out the pictures. Priceless. I remember 8 years ago arguing with Creed fans about their legitimacey. lol Too funny.

On a side note was arguing witha friend at who is the worst band ever. I vote for Creed he insists it is Limp Biscuit

In case you dont wanna goto the link here is my favorite part. i urge all to go the pictures are amazing!

1. Free tickets to last night’s show were available at the door, and by “at the door”, we mean literally taped to the door with a sign that said “FREE.” We initially considered making an immediate update to DCist to that effect, but thought better of it after realizing that we’d only subject ourselves to the outcry of the True Fans angry that we’d blown another special deal. For Stapp’s part, he can content himself in the knowledge that his draw in Washington is roughly identical to the Bicycle Thieves.

First link is the free tickets no one would take. then ill link the review of the big show.

http://flickr.com/photos/leafblower/106294348/

http://dcist.com/2006/03/01/dc_experiences_.php
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    :D hehe. My favourite bit is the towel monologue :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • EdVedder_1EdVedder_1 Posts: 146
    Jesus thats sad. Really really funny. and sad.
  • prljmngrlprljmngrl Posts: 320
    Isn't it supposed to be about the love of music and respect for the musician? While I personally don't like SS, he is a person working his craft. If you don't like him fine, but show a little class. What is this, high school?
  • butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    And the thing is that Mark Tremonti is one of the nicest, down to earth guys you could meet in any high profile business, let alone the music business. Don't look for a Creed reunion soon.
  • EBowieEBowie Posts: 532
    Yeah, I used to shit on the whole Creed thing and whatnot...but seeing that...man o' man...it's beyond something to shit on at this point...that's just plain pathetic.
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    That is hilarious
  • funny
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Was just trying to be funny. Not Classless. I am not kicking a guy when hes down. Considering what they were about and how he basicly stole a career on mimicking Ed had some relevence here. I also used to wage this war about 10 years ago on the AOL PJ board about creed. Had spent about 6 years off the message boards and wanted to gloat a little.
    The picture of the tickets taped to the door saying free. If thats not funny what in gods green earth is?

See everyone at Camden. I cant wait
  • that is funny
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I still say Limp Bizkit is worse
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • I could put up links to creed videos (but I wont, you are wlcomed). the way this guy carried himself and self importance was something to be seen. Music wise Limp may be the worst ever. But i thnk they always knew they were a joke? I can almsot respect that. SS thought he was better and bigger than peal jam. Probably still thnks he is. Durst was happy to smoke and get a few chicks and knew he was talentless. IMO
  • Limp Bizkit was def worse. Hell they admit it themselves.

That said I would rather listen to them then Creed. To me Creed is the most unlikable band of all time. The music was to serious and the way Stappy carried himself made me sick.

It's hilarious that Durst and Stappy, the two biggest douches of late nineties cock rock, hated each other and wanted to fight at the KROCK Concert in NYC.
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)