Rehab

Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
edited May 2008 in Other Music
Check out rehabmusic.com.

If you have never heard music from Rehab, you gotta check it out.

Try: Red Water
This I know
Grafitti The World
Sittin at a bar
Last Tattoo
My Addiction
It is awesome music and I think few too many people have experienced it. I was turned on to them a few months back, and so glad that I was.
Ignoring Rusted Signs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I went to their website and the song that is playing sounds exactly like a shawn mullins' song one where I think he talks about a girl named maggie. Interesting.
    Are they spoofing it? I noticed they are from atlanta also.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Big EdBig Ed Posts: 331
    Dont know. I am not real familiar with Shawn Mullins...except for the one song that got a lot of airtime several years back. Cant remember the name.
    Most of Rehab's stuff is rap/rock (thats what I call it anyway).
    Ignoring Rusted Signs
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Big Ed wrote:
    Dont know. I am not real familiar with Shawn Mullins...except for the one song that got a lot of airtime several years back. Cant remember the name.
    Most of Rehab's stuff is rap/rock (thats what I call it anyway).

1998 "lullalby" :) I think

anyway their website's song sounds like "cold black heart" from SM's 9th Ward Parlor Pickin'
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • SavedFuckerSavedFucker Posts: 215
    i really like Sittin at a Bar....
    i'll trade you my tee shirt for a grilled cheese
  • yieldtomeyieldtome Posts: 67
    Their first album "Southern Discomfort" was really good. Smart, melodic, and sharp-tongued hip-hop infused with rock. That said, the dynamic has completely changed since Brooks Buford left the group, leaving only Danny Boone and some hired musicians. Not bad, just not the same.