Raconteurs tickets

TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
edited July 2008 in Other Music
So, here's another great trip that I won't be able to go to:

Raconteurs in Memphis Sept. 29th, Nashville Sept. 30th (Ryman) and Atlanta Oct. 1st

I have two GA tickets for each that I got through their website. They only provide will call, but the name can be changed up to 3 days prior to the show.

Price I paid for each set:
Memphis $81.30
Nashville $96.70
Atlanta $92.50

Can someone please take these off my hands and make me feel better about losing out?
I'm also interested in procuring a Va Beach 2008 poster and would be willing to trade.
These guys are terrific live and you will be glad you saw them!
Thanks for you help!
CANCER SUCKS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    TiaMija wrote:
    So, here's another great trip that I won't be able to go to:

Raconteurs in Memphis Sept. 29th, Nashville Sept. 30th (Ryman) and Atlanta Oct. 1st

I have two GA tickets for each that I got through their website. They only provide will call, but the name can be changed up to 3 days prior to the show.

Price I paid for each set:
    Memphis $81.30
    Nashville $96.70
    Atlanta $92.50

Can someone please take these off my hands and make me feel better about losing out?
    I'm also interested in procuring a Va Beach 2008 poster and would be willing to trade.
    These guys are terrific live and you will be glad you saw them!
    Thanks for you help!
    CANCER SUCKS!

That sucks. I'll ask around. I have my ticket already for the Atlanta show.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Man I wish I could make one of those shows....
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    intodeep wrote:
    That sucks. I'll ask around. I have my ticket already for the Atlanta show.

Enjoy the show!
    No chance you would want to make a little road trip to Nashville,too?
    I saw them twice in NYC over a three day period. Both shows were wonderful, but had completely different vibes about them. It would be interesting to see how they feel at The Ryman. Oh, me...
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I would love to go to either the Memphis or Nashville show, but can't commit right now. I will check this thread regularly to see if they are still available. I'm sorry you can't go. Do you have cancer? Or is it a family member? Either way, I am really, really sorry. Keep your chin up. Cancer is conquerable!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    TiaMija wrote:
    Enjoy the show!
    No chance you would want to make a little road trip to Nashville,too?
    I saw them twice in NYC over a three day period. Both shows were wonderful, but had completely different vibes about them. It would be interesting to see how they feel at The Ryman. Oh, me...
    Thanks. I already travelled for Pearl jam and smashing pumpkins this year so i'm sticking to local shows for the rest of the year unless neil young plays somewhere near by.

thanks though i'm sure the ryman show will be special
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I saw these guys at Roo- great live show
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I may buy the Nashville tix. I've been planning on going but haven't bought tix yet. I'll review my budget tonight and let you know.
    I would love to go to either the Memphis or Nashville show, but can't commit right now. I will check this thread regularly to see if they are still available. I'm sorry you can't go. Do you have cancer? Or is it a family member? Either way, I am really, really sorry. Keep your chin up. Cancer is conquerable!

No, it's my best friend and travel buddy. She's a trouper, but is going for another round.
    She's a terrific person and the world is a better place with her in it!

I guess Eddie could feel it, too, because he gave her a tambourine at her first Pearl Jam concert (VA Beach 2008)!

Check out her drawings on her blog and flickr sites, if you like:
    http://learndaily.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/me303/
    I may buy the Nashville tix. I've been planning on going but haven't bought tix yet. I'll review my budget tonight and let you know.

You know you need to go!
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    TiaMija wrote:
    No, it's my best friend and travel buddy. She's a trouper, but is going for another round.
    She's a terrific person and the world is a better place with her in it!

I guess Eddie could feel it, too, because he gave her a tambourine at her first Pearl Jam concert (VA Beach 2008)!

Check out her drawings on her blog and flickr sites, if you like:
    http://learndaily.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/me303/

I will definitely check it out. Thanks.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    bump