PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    True, very true.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    ok he talks about he does it for the fans....but then he basically says, id rather the fans not hear the song if i cant get everything my way. i honestly think if it was for the fans like he said he would have played the songs. maybe im wrong but concerts are about the music first, stage show is just an added bonus. if they wanted to see something they would have went to broadway, they came to the hear music.

"SOMETIMES I GO 2, 3 DAYS W/O SLEEP" baby needs a nap???????
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    while i can see it from his point of view as far as his "stage show" goes
    ( considering thats all those types of acts really have )
    for the most part, its a festival, he should know things dont go down on a festival the way they do on a tour that you are headlining.

he should just shut the fuck up. he is making himself look stupid.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • I like his music but I HATE his ego. It seems he has a General Zod complex(Kneel before Zod). I like - and by like, I mean he is a douche - that he implies that it was Pearl Jam's fault. Does he really think that he would draw a bigger crowd than Pearl Jam?
    Chicago 8-23-09